Desbreko Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 what color Game Boy Advance/Color do you have? also, what color Gamecube are you going to get? (incase you don't know, the GCN colors will be Jet (black) Indigo (purple like the GBA Indigo) and Spice (orange) i have a Kiwi (green) GBC an Indigo GBA and i'm going to get a Jet Gamecube.
Navi Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 i have a kiwi gbc. :) i have to share the regular colored n64 with my siblings. the watermelon n65 console looks tasty. yeah, im a bit behind with game consoles. i'd get a jet gamecube and maybe an artic gba...
Kuja Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hey navi can u share that N65 w/ me? roflmao, typos are funny sometimes.... sometimes they go unnoticed (those are the best) but i have a teal GBC, grey GB, and glacier GBA, along w/ a PSX... lol right now that is it :([/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Cecil Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 I got a indigo gameboy color, artic, GBA and i want jet gamecube. (It be cooler if the gamecube was relsead black like the N64). BTW N65 Lol.
Shy Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 I am going to get a black one. But knowing how nintendo sells out of things rather quickly I may be forced to get an orange or purple one.
Navi Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 ahhh, i didn't even notice that. :p i will never share with you! j/k i shall leave it for now as a reminder of my dorkiness. will they ever make custom gb covers, like the ones cell phones have? that'd be cool.
Kuja Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea target here carries them... ill get you the numbers for ya on sunday night... lol or just check the accessory isle there... they were just clearanced so you better check fast lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
James Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [color=royalblue][size=1][b]Hmm...I have an Indigo GBA. So I'll either get Indigo...or Spice. I'd probably prefer to get Spice, since it's just such a different colour to everyone else...but if there are no Spice cubes available, I'll get Indigo to match my GBA.[/b][/size][/color]
Desbreko Posted October 6, 2001 Author Posted October 6, 2001 at launch, only Indigo and Jet will be available. Spice will be released around Christmas i think. like the Fushia GBAs.
RicoTranzrig Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 If they offered the GCN in Clear, Gold or translucent blue, I'd take it...Jet Black is the one I'll purchase.
Treble Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [COLOR=green]I have the white and grey GBA,and I'll probaly get the Spice GCN to brighten my other consoles but if its not available at the time I'll probaly get any color I can choose from.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now