OtakuBoards

What is your favorite gundam/character?

Belldandy Angel

[COLOR=royalblue]What is your favorite gundam and its pilot? Otherwise you can tell me what is your favorite character. My favorite character/gundam is Heero, piloting Wing Zero. I like his personality. He is shy and stubborn sometimes, but that's okay for me. I have a sister just like him[well, in the opposite gender that is]. :love: My sis says he's kinda cute too. do you think he's cool/cute?I kinda do.
PM me if you want to. I m a pretty busy peepsle[my version of saying person]since i just started middle school.
talk later!ciao!:)[/COLOR]

[color=darkblue][b][size=1]In an effort to add some activity to the Gundam forum, I'm going to allow this thread. Everyone must explain why each gunda/pilot is their favorite, and once this topic starts to get more spammy it will be closed. -Shy[/color][/b][/size]

While my favorite character is Quatre ('cause he's just the cutest, sweetest Gundam pilot ever! ^^;), my favorite Gundam is Deathscythe from Endless Walts. I mean it was just downright Bad_***, with that demonic look topped off with fallen angel wings and a schythe with TWO blades, one on each end!

Guest Skyechild91
Well, my faves are Duo and Quatre. They are so hott. DUo's gundam is way kool, though. Go Death Scythe! Trowa and Quatre are so sweet. They are all really kool.

oh my gosh yall. . . . i do realize that primarily newbies have responded to this but come on. . . .add a little more thought. this is the sure-fire way to get your thread closed. explain lots. like so:
i like trowa and heavyarms. trowa is really cool because 1. he's so gosh darn cute 2. his acrobatic skills are amazing!! i wish i could do that! 3. his gundam :D Heavyarms rox-my-sox because of one thing: its firepower. i know its useless in space combat because it is sooo slow but on earth it could kill you! plus i like how that blade can come out when his gun runs out of amo. very nice touch.

alright then...i'll add a little(lots) more. mi fav character is Heero because 1. he is soooooo hot/cute 2. i don't really like anyone else

i hope that's enough... i really can't think of any other reasons. I like all the gundams cause 1. they protect the world(sorta) 2. they are all mighty and powerful 3. they have cool weapons.

i also like Quatre because 1. he has a good personality 2. he's cute. same goes a little for Trowa. i like how he is mysterious....
:) :angel:

I like quatre. He's so cute! I loved it when him and the dude with the wierd hair (haze's avi) played those instruments. I love guys who operate heavy machinery and play the flute. *sigh.... no actually, quatre is so kind hearted and proably one of the more skilled pilots. His fighting skills may not be the best, but he has strategy and he keeps his cool in freaky situations. His is really hot though.

Guest Mortuus
Hmm, I'm going to have to go with Zechs and the Tallgeese. While he seemed to be a knockoff of Char, he did have some of his awesome qualities *cough* Noventa Cannon *cough*. But for Endless Waltz its got to be Heero and the Wing Zero Custom. It's awesome.

My only problem is they did not have a Zechs Avatar.

Guest allenby_biazury
Representative Female Gundam Pilot of Neo Sweden, Miss Allenby Biazury piloting Nobel Gundam. She's a very unique character, very smart and bold and totally cute^_^(G-Gundam)Her Gundam has berserker mode that makes her go crazy and she's nearly impossible to stop!

I really like heero and trowa as pilots because they show no mercy (i really mean NO MERCY!!!!) but in the gundam thing my pick would be Wing Custom with the angel like wings (i really wanted it black b'coz it will look like an avenging angel and also talking bout the firepower it can really blow you away!!!!

Guest Stealth Knight
For pilot, I like Trowa because of some of his skills while fighting. For gundam, I love the Gundam Heavyarms Custom off of Endless Waltz. I mostly like it because of the weapons that it has.

I'm a big fan of Trowa and Zechs. Trowa's just quiet and professional. He always knows what he's doing....unlike Quatre...He's sweet, but I'd feel like I'm baby-sitting him after awhile. Zechs also has that professional attitude. I really go for that. (example: Brendan Fraiser had no appeal to me until he was in The Mummy. Before that, he was always playing the big idiots who didn't know what they were doing.) Anyway, Zechs is just plain awesome...and once he removes that mask...whew! *pant*

My favorite Gundam is Epyon piloted by Milliardo Peacecraft. It is so evil and powerful and corrupts Milliardo with its own zero system. Milliardo is a the best pilot to me because of he is emotionless, but he no what side he is fighting for unlike some other who try to defend and attack Earth at the same time. I think I'll dye my hair again just for him.

[color=deeppink][font=arial]As pointless as this is...I shall go ahead and cast my vote in as well. XD Duo is my favorite because he is the pilot that seems most capable of dealing with war and bloodshed. Of course, he has his breaking points, and he does seem to have a bit of a spilt personality with his Duo AKA God of Death, but he's in a lot better shape mentally than the others. He always keeps his sense of humor, and even once he's betrayed he's still willing to die for his beliefs. This appeals to me much more than Heero's attitude of 'it's just a mission', because he isn't passionate about it, and even though he IS fighting for the freedom of the colonies, and really does believe in it, you don't ever see his passion like you do with Duo. Trowa is the same way, except to a milder degree. He always seems distracted, and distant, because he doesn't really know who he is. And Quatre...poor dear Quatre...he's so innocent, and so easy to break, just as the Zero system broke him. I think that if GW had gone on further, it would have been intresting to see Quatre's realization of all the blood he's spilt, and how he deals with his sins. Wufei, granted, is passionate, but he's so focused on himself, and his sense of honour and justice, he fails to see the big picture. And as soon as someone beats him, he gives up and goes off to pout. Is that really the spirit of a warrior?

So basically what this all comes down to...I liked Duo's flaws better than everyone elses! ^-~ And if I hear one more girl say 'OMG!! because he's cute!!!' I think I really am going to shoot myself. :therock: The show is sooo much more than that, although granted, they're all pretty darn sexy. =:>

Jah, I think I'm going to go to bed now...

[/font][/color]

• 3 weeks later...
My fav. pilot HAS to be Wufei! He's not the most popular G-Boy, but who cares! He's mine! (J/K)

He's smart, strong, focused, stubborn, finds something to believe in and sticks to it (justice), and he's honorable, and he's just so darn sexy! ^_^;

Anywho, my fav. gundam would have to be Deathscythe. It's black and it's gotta scythe, gotta love it!

My favorite pilot is duo! (duh!) I like him becuase, even though he came from a very harsh background, he still has an entergetic, and outgoing personality. Ok, sure, he's the god of death, but he still has a funness inside of him that even wins Heero over. Duo has all the character traits that a friend would have, except for the killing part (lol). And yet, he only does that to protect the earth, and those he cares about.
My favorite gundam is.....u guessed it, deathsythe. I love how the hyper jammers can make it go invisible, and then appear out of nowhere! that's sooo cool!! and then, in Endless Waltz, the whole evil look to it. It really made you think of Duo as the god of death!!!! :)

well personally i like Heero Yuy and Wing Zero the best but each Gundam pilot and Gundam has their quirks ('cept Chang, WuFei and Nataku/Shenlong).
Heero has the beautiful stoney silence and deathglare to add to the nearly killed relena (damn duo for stopping that)
Duo has the yard of hair and the abrash personality which always cheers me up - e'spesh what he says;
-"Hey, you could at least come to get me. There's nothing wrong with helping out a friend in need now is there?" (said to trowa)

-"if you're joking that's cruel, if you're being sarcastic that's even worse!" (said to sally)

-"I may run and hide but I never tell a lie. That's me in a nut shell." (to quite a few people)

Trowa has the strong silent type to his credit and the whole super flexible, gymnastics at his disposal.
Quatre has the being the youngest and gentlest and richest and cutest and naivest of the group - just cute cute cute. plus has 29 older sisters to deal with thought he hasn't met all of them.
WuFei.....................?????????????????

the gundams well they speak for themselves but let me just say
how cool is Epyon!!! and Wing Zero and Deathscythe Hell and Heavyarms Kai and Sandrock Kai.....?????? too many quirks to list!!!!!!

other characters rock as well i mean Treize Khushrenade, Zech Merquise/Milliardo Peacecraft - prince hehe ^.^ - Otto, Alex and Mueller...????
:demon: :naughty:
Man i love Gundam Wing A/C. that and i'm a little obsessed with all things manga/anime with the excepton of pokemon *shudders*:worried: :nervous:
Laisser le bons temps rouler!:demon: :freak: