OtakuBoards

Two Wolves and a Dog

Dragon Warrior

>.< Stupid illegal operations. Had do restart this entire long review. HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, GAVYNN!..

But let us have the review begin with the central aspect of the piece, the bowl of fruit.

Everything is really well-shaded in this picture, DW. You must have put a lot of effort into that aspect. The fruit are drawn.. Properly, I guess you could say. Nothing to say about how the fruit is not exactly round, but is close, eh? The bowl seems to be kinda angular around the rim though, but maybe you intended that.

The dog and wolves are not anatomically correct, so I'm afraid I'll have to mark you down for that.. :p (I'm joking.. Of course.) But I noticed something about the dog on the right.. His right hand, holding the banana, has three fingers and a thumb. Well, there MAY be a thumb there. You can kinda see a nub for a thumb, but it's kinda hidden by the banana. His left hand, however, has three fingers and no thumb. If I'm right, Gavynn, I caught you. Ha ha ha..

Also, the trees' trunks are a little wide to have such thin branches. Good treehouse material they would make, but that's not how trees normally are.

*squints at the signature in the corner* Does that say your last name is Brown..?

[b]9.4/10[/b]

Will your teacher accept the extra material around the fruit?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i]
[B]
Also, the trees' trunks are a little wide to have such thin branches. Good treehouse material they would make, but that's not how trees normally are.
[/B][/QUOTE]
lol, that's very true, but they're still better trees than I can draw!:rolleyes:

[size=1][color="666666"]
Great job Dragon, I love the way you shadowed the trees. Most people I think just color it in but you made in some areas a darker shadowing giving it some more description. The only thing I do not like about it is the right tree the one that fat[no offense to the artist or the animal ] wolf or dog is leaning agaisnt is so large in the trunk area, ya know? But any way great job and keep up the great drawings.
[/size][/color]

Yes. My teacher accepted the extra bit. She was happy to see it. I finally turned in all my art to her. As for the tree, I'll admit that. I'm not the best tree drawer XD

As for the thumb, there isn't one. He's a stinkin' dog XD

EDIT: Now I've looked at the pic. I am correct. It is not a thumb. Look closer and you'll see it's a part of the banana peel =P

[color=666666][size=1][i]Thats a great drawing. You make me look bad.*cries* Well anyways, i like the drawing. You are an awsome shadr. Then the cartoon dogs are adorable. It seems as if they are telling jokes to each other, because it looks like they are having a good time together. Well I'll rate it a 10/10.[/color][/size][/i]