Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=deeppink]Heh, I didn't know we had this forum...guess it was just made :D

Ok, Melfina is android...(er, sorta)
Twilight Suzuka is the assasin...if that's the one you're refering to...

I love Outlaw Star...though I am still in need of viewing the entire series :rolleyes:. [/color]
Posted
Melfina was not born from a human.... err well... she didn't go through natural child birth, the rest is up to you.

Suzuka, i guess is the assassin as BabyGirl said... I dunno if thats is who you are refering to... But she's the best anyway.... Samurai + Speed + Woman + Skill = BEST!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Subzeroice [/i]
[B]If you lived in U.S, you can see Outlaw Star on Cartoon network at midnight run. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, yes I know, it's the 'staying up until 1 am on a school night' that I have a problem with :D I've seen a majority of the series, and I probably know more about it than any [i]other[/i] anime...because I basically know nothing of the others, heh![/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]But she's the best anyway.... Samurai + Speed + Woman + Skill = BEST! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]She's awesome! Everything that a woman should be! Not these stupid, whiny DBZ females...ugh.[/color]
Posted
I like Aisha Clan-Clan, she loud like me, and she truly kicks butt....

By the way Gene made a cute Jenny
Isn't there something oddly sexy about Harry Macdougal???Hmmm

Hehehe...anywho..the show rocks!!!

Pakua-San-Fa....:devil:
Posted
ehh, no way guys, aisha's the best. she makes me laugh my arse off & she's the strongest on the show (out of the main characters that is). at least, i think so, i haven't seen all the episodes. "cat girl"...heh, heh.

harry mcdougal, yes, you're right Lady SJ.
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
i think that gene is my favorite character in the series. he is like me because i don't give up and i go at things head on like him. i think gene is the only one with some some bad *** weapons if you ask me. his caster rifle and his shells are tight.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]ehh, no way guys, aisha's the best. she makes me laugh my arse off & she's the strongest on the show (out of the main characters that is). at least, i think so, i haven't seen all the episodes. "cat girl"...heh, heh.

harry mcdougal, yes, you're right Lady SJ. [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=royalblue]Aisha's nuthin but a trouble maker...but I must admit she is very strong and very good for the comidic side of the show...but she wines alot tooo...which makes me wonder about her at times.[/COLOR]
Posted
I like Aisha, Jim, Hilda, Harry, and Gilliam. They were the best. It reeally did suck that Hilda got killed in the second ep.
Posted
I remember the first time that Aisha transformed in front of everyone. It was so cool when she kicked that werewolf assassin lady's ***.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]I remember the first time that Aisha transformed in front of everyone. It was so cool when she kicked that werewolf assassin lady's ***. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Asha is so cool when she transforms. But I happen to like Suzuka a bit more. Remember when she fought that guy with the chain? That was cool![/SIZE]
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Samus Iran
Posted
yeah shyguy, my d&d guy likes chains:)
Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]Harry is sooooooooooo sexy! :love: He's my fave. Whenever I write lemons in my head, I always pair him w/ Mel and Gene w/ Hilda. I just think it's better that way. I hate Ron though! He's ugly. Even though I don't like yaoi, I pair him w/ Fred...:p :p :p :p :p :p :p [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Quatre's_gurl [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]Harry is sooooooooooo sexy! :love: He's my fave. Whenever I write lemons in my head, I always pair him w/ Mel and Gene w/ Hilda. I just think it's better that way. I hate Ron though! He's ugly. Even though I don't like yaoi, I pair him w/ Fred...:p :p :p :p :p :p :p [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Write lemons? Anyway......Harry is kinda cute, although he doesn't compare to many others.....I'm a guy btw, and I'm not gay. Just to let you know, so you don't get the wrong ideas.....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...