OtakuBoards

Lengend of the Hidden Temple

Guest Chaz $

Does anyone remember the show that used to be on Nickolodeon and was called "Lengend of the Hidden Temple"?! That showed rocked!! Here is a link for the best show ever!!: [url]http://www.chrismonsos.com/gameshows/LegendsOfTheHiddenTemple.asp[/url]

Also, does anyone know where i could find videos of Lengend of the Hidden Temple?

The show is still on Nick GaS probably 3 times a day. Just get Digital Cable and you'll have as much LotHT as you can handle. I used to watch it when I was lil' and loved it, too. After I started watching it again recently, I noticed how monotonous and boring it really was. They do the same challenges over and over, but just change the little thing they have to pick up in accordance to the legend they are uncovering.

You can never get enough Nick Arcade, though. That show is [i]still[/i] the coolest.

[FONT=arial]man, I used to be obsessed with that show. I remember I would get so freaking mad if the Silver Snakes or Purple Parrots didn't win (those were my favorite teams.........why the heck do I still remember that? o_o), that my mom would come in and threaten that I wouldn't ever watch it again if I didn't calm down. ..........of course, that was back when I was seven ^_^'. it was still fun to watch nonetheless.[/FONT]

I loved that show!!! My brother and I would fight over whether we would watch DBZ or Legend of the Hidden Temple because they came on at the same times. This was before I became an otaku.
I never wanted to be on it either only because of those monster guys that would jumo out. They'd scare the crap out of me.

[size=1]I used to watch this show all of the time, it was one of Nick's better game shows (along with Double Dare, and Nick Arcade.) I didn't want to be on that show because of the final part of the game, where you have to run around inside the temple to get piece of a medallion or something. There were these people inside the temple who jump out and grab you, they scared the heck out of me.

-Shy[/size]

I watched this show all the time when it used to be on...I've caught it a few times on Nick GAS, but it hasn't aged very well. And I wouldn't have wanted to be on the show for the very reasons that Shy didn't want to be on (those damn Temple Guards scared the hell out of me - I would've looked like a total *** on that show -__-).

Nick Arcade was definitely my favorite of Nick's game shows, for obvious reasons. I still watch that show and think to myself that none of those kids would've stood a chance if they were matched up against me. I would've owned Nick Arcade =p

[color=hotpink][font=arial]
I wish I lived in Florida-I miss it there. (a little off topic, but nonetheless...)
I remember watching that show almost every time it came on back when I was a little kid. I wanted to be on the show SO bad and be on the Purple Parrots team (bird obsessed). I try to watch it whenever it comes on Nickeloden GAS. It sure brings back some memories, although I don't ever recall seeing the same episode again. I wish they would still film it, I'm sure people would still watch it....I mean, I would when I have the time...^^;;[/color][/font]

Yeah, I remember that show. It was pretty good, I must admit. But you could probably get those episodes on Kazaa if you have internet. Yeah, they are still on Nick GAS definitely. That's a really good channel. I personally think it's better than original Nickelodeon channel.

• 2 weeks later...