OtakuBoards

FLCL

Kyo no Ryu

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Eternal Otaku [/i]
[B]Ah, but the ending is different! Trust me. The manga and anime have next to nothing the same. If your afraid of spoiled endings fear no more [/B][/QUOTE]

generally the endings are not the same, but in some area's I believe it maybe. it will probably be another hanging ending unless the choose to write on.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]I checked it out on Tokyopop.com before it came out. The drawing wasn't the best, but I will deal with it. I havn't gotten the chance to pick the book up, I have 2 reasons for that:1. I do not live by a book store that sells manga. 2. I AM BROKE!! I think those are good enough reasons. :D
But I could always order it, then it would be sent to our bookstore. I'll figure that out later..... Anyway, I'll pick it up when I have the chance![/COLOR][/SIZE]

• 11 months later...
Sorry if this has been posted before. I recently bought both volumes of FLCL. I was wondering if some people who saw the anime noticed the Difference between the two.
After i read it i wondered why they arn't the same. Does anyone know why i would love to hear some ideas. :D

[COLOR=Teal][SIZE=1]I love the series FLCL.I love how they do the dirty kissing in the manga lol.Anyway I wonder the exact question you do.Maby the anime didn't come out like the wanted so they changed the manga around or vice versa.That is just what I just thought up.I am probably wrong though.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zero71090
Maybe they had two diffrent ideals. With one they would turn it into an Anime, and the other a Manga. That way they could both be appreciated, and enjoyed. But that's just one theory I've come up with; I'm still trying to come up with another. Theory that is. :D

Regardless, FLCL freaking owns. It is so ******* saddening though that it was like what? 5 episodes? That anime is im gona miss for sure :bawl: Even though the plopt didn;t have much more to do, it would still have been nice to have a simmiler one put out. I just loved it so goddam much! The wierd thing was, well, when you DL it it ws like 35 MB but it had AVI quality, which was jsut totally awsom.

• 2 months later...
I own both the manga's as well as the dvd set. and although both rank up there among my favorites i have to say that i like the manga a lot better than the anime. I think the artwork was much better in the manga and the characters and story developed much better in the manga. the ending panned out a lot better i think too. Though the anime really had its high points too, the action was done really well and i couldn't help but laugh my *** off in episode 5 when [spoiler]they parody south park's animation style[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...
I own the manga and saw the anime on cartoon network.
It really is very different, I personally like the anime more it's way more crazier :p
The manga was a big dissapointment. I read in Animerica magazine that GONZO did the manga after the anime. deep huh? :sleep: :mad:

Just something I wanted to share.