*covers mouth with both blue hands*
*snorts*
[b]Why did[u]n't[/u] the chicken cross the road?[/b]
Because it was a [i]chicken[/i]!
*snorts again, but louder*

[b]Honestly,..King Kai needs some serious help :rolleyes: :laugh: [/b]

explinations why the chicken crosses the road:

1#. bill gates:
our new [SIZE=1]e[/SIZE]chicken is coming out this november,it will have new functions such as "crossing the road" along with more high tech functions

2#: gay person:
the chicken was "gay" obviously because he was "crossing the road"..."going to the other side" its very simple...

3#: old geezer:
back in my day we were told the chicken crossed the road and that was good enough for us ,by golly

im done
:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B]explinations why the chicken crosses the road:

1#. bill gates:
our new [SIZE=1]e[/SIZE]chicken is coming out this november,it will have new functions such as "crossing the road" along with more high tech functions

2#: gay person:
the chicken was "gay" obviously because he was "crossing the road"..."going to the other side" its very simple...

3#: old geezer:
back in my day we were told the chicken crossed the road and that was good enough for us ,by golly

im done
:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[b]Hehe,..btw,..Forte, Anime, go pick on some other 13 year old!
I'm guessing Frote, that you're actin likle this, coz you thought I was taking the p outta your spidey icon, neh?[/b]

[COLOR=purple]Bock, bock...chicken, chicken...bock, bock...[b]Chicken Head[/b]. Not really a joke.......but a funny song:p. Well, I guess it [i]wouldn't[/i] be funny, unless you know what "chicken head" is slang for...........Wow, why am I posting about such things....I'm disgusting myself!:cross:[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]Why did the chewing gum cross the road...it was stuck to the chickens foot........I suck at jokes. [/B][/QUOTE]

Someone already said that. Though, you may have just said that to prove that you [I]do[/I] suck at jokes.