anime lover Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 Ha ha ha. :laugh: I don't know what I was thinking, but... Know any good chicken Jokes? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
conpiracymonki Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [b][u]King Kai Jokes[/u] Why did the chewing-gum cross the road?[/b] Coz it was stuck to the chicken's foot! *covers mouth with both blue hands* *snorts* [b]Why did[u]n't[/u] the chicken cross the road?[/b] Because it was a [i]chicken[/i]! *snorts again, but louder* [b]Honestly,..King Kai needs some serious help :rolleyes: :laugh: [/b]
anime lover Posted October 5, 2001 Author Posted October 5, 2001 [QUOTE[b]Honestly,..King Kai needs some serious help :rolleyes: :laugh: :cross: [/b] [/B][/QUOTE] (sarcastically) ha ha ha, very funny.
lil_hell4t Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 explinations why the chicken crosses the road: 1#. bill gates: our new [SIZE=1]e[/SIZE]chicken is coming out this november,it will have new functions such as "crossing the road" along with more high tech functions 2#: gay person: the chicken was "gay" obviously because he was "crossing the road"..."going to the other side" its very simple... 3#: old geezer: back in my day we were told the chicken crossed the road and that was good enough for us ,by golly im done :D
conpiracymonki Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i] [B]explinations why the chicken crosses the road: 1#. bill gates: our new [SIZE=1]e[/SIZE]chicken is coming out this november,it will have new functions such as "crossing the road" along with more high tech functions 2#: gay person: the chicken was "gay" obviously because he was "crossing the road"..."going to the other side" its very simple... 3#: old geezer: back in my day we were told the chicken crossed the road and that was good enough for us ,by golly im done :D [/B][/QUOTE] [b]Hehe,..btw,..Forte, Anime, go pick on some other 13 year old! I'm guessing Frote, that you're actin likle this, coz you thought I was taking the p outta your spidey icon, neh?[/b]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [COLOR=purple]Bock, bock...chicken, chicken...bock, bock...[b]Chicken Head[/b]. Not really a joke.......but a funny song:p. Well, I guess it [i]wouldn't[/i] be funny, unless you know what "chicken head" is slang for...........Wow, why am I posting about such things....I'm disgusting myself!:cross:[/COLOR]
Desbreko Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 wow.... and i thought that [I]I[/I] needed help.....
lil_hell4t Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][B]wow.... and i thought that I needed help.....[/B][/QUOTE] you do.....j/k lol... why did the chicken cross the road? hey he was a tipical male,he saw a hot chick!!!..:D ..*cough cough*
amibasuki Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I've got one: Q:Why did the chicken cross the road? A:To get to the other side. .....*chirping crickets* heh, my thoughts exactly...
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 this one's really dumb... why did the chicken cross the playground? to get to the other slide.
lil_hell4t Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 rotflmao bahahahah!!!!... *gets up and notices hes the only one laughing,..stands up.. "ahem...so anywayz"
Sephiroth Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]I've got one: Q:Why did the chicken cross the road? A:To get to the other side. .....*chirping crickets* heh, my thoughts exactly... [/B][/QUOTE] bah, I was going to say that....
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Why did the chewing gum cross the road...it was stuck to the chickens foot........I suck at jokes.
BondFanatic Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i] [B]Why did the chewing gum cross the road...it was stuck to the chickens foot........I suck at jokes. [/B][/QUOTE] Someone already said that. Though, you may have just said that to prove that you [I]do[/I] suck at jokes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now