Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[center] [IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=492580[/IMG] [/center]

Yays! We're back, baby! After being voted for by a landslide, DC now returns with it's second season. And to start it off, I post episode 12 where the cliffhanger of episode 11 in Season 1 is answered :) Lots of action-packed battles in this episode and is the longest so far so enjoy! There is even a new character introduced. Check her profile out at the site: [URL=http://www.geocities.com/disasterpt/DC.html]Click[/URL]

Now for the episode...

[center][URL=http://www.geocities.com/disasterpt/DC12.gif]Episode 12[/URL] [/center]

Comments? :)
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]That was good. I like the end the best. Because he spends a zillion dollars on a penny. That was random. Then they are fighting a Koala. When does the funnyness end. Well good job. I rate it a 10/10. I cant wait for the next one.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
I already have all the episodes planned out so I just need to make 'em :)

[b]Fun Fact On Episode 12:[/b] Take note, if you're a hardcore DC fan, you'd notice that the part where Mo throws Daily the leaf blower in this episode is an editted scene from Episode 6 where they pose as Buffy the vampire slayer and Mo tosses a vacuum cleaner at Daily. ;)
Posted
[color=royalblue]lol thats pretty funny. I agree the end was good. hey did you just think of that penny thing? or was that back from when I told you about the penny joke? just kinda wondering.... I cant wait for you to make more! since you already have them planed forget school and just make Daily comic. ^_^[/color]
Posted
Well, you had the joke "I PENNY" and I expanded on it throughout some episodes. That one where he spent a zillion bucks on a penny was just a plain old joke I thought up years ago, but worked well with the "I PENNY" idea.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1]AIEEEE!!!

That was so awesome! How'd you get the idea for Summer to 'evolve'? That was great though. It would have been pretty cool if it says:

[center][b]Critical[/b]
[b]-40[/b][/center]

or sumfin like that. Great job! I hope Episode 2 is even better!

-Lan[/size][/color]
Posted
Heh, that was long but hilarious. I'm glad to see that The Adventures of Daily Comic hasn't lost a step since the last episode. I thought it was strangely funny how the mayor just gave them a zillon dollars for beating up a koala lol. I also liked Summer's transformation into Eve...very FFVI-esque. And I thought the lightning effect around the dark tower was cool, too.
Posted
Gavynn, that was great!

I'm very happy to see all of the characters again, esp. Daily and Mo. I just love those two!
I really like the whole role-playing portion of this one a lot.
And you know what? I think I like Daily a little more than Mo . . . maybe it's the blue cap? :) There is just something about Daily that I really like, not quite sure what, but don't go thinking that I don't like Mo.
[I]Good thing there aren't any other Mo fans around at the moment, or I'd be in trouble.[/I] :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...