~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 mwamwamwahahahahahahaha I got 8 votes! :D lol I'm leading! NO ONE CAN BEAT NE NOW! :D lol I'm evil!!!!:laugh: :devil: no realy...i'm very nice! *takes out her m-16* yep..I can be really good!! :angel:
RicoTranzrig Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 darn it...I'm trailing by half...somethings very wrong...
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]darn it...I'm trailing by half...somethings very wrong... [/B][/QUOTE] *points her m-16 at him* YOU! QUIET! *walks fast to him and puts her hand over his mouth so he can't talk* sssssssssshhhhh..they might start to vote for you more..we can't have that!:devil:
RicoTranzrig Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 :rolleyes: *Crouches* Okay, okay... I wonder why people started voting for me all of a sudden....
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]:rolleyes: *Crouches* Okay, okay... I wonder why people started voting for me all of a sudden.... [/B][/QUOTE] if you get one extra vote...my foot is going to get acquainted with your rear.:angel: :)
RicoTranzrig Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Hey, what if you get an extra vote like right now?
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 You get a cookie! *gives him a cookie* you lucky sonofagun. :D lol
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 yes very impressive..but I want at least one more vote! :D lol
~: Suger :~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]yes very impressive..but I want at least one more vote! :D lol [/B][/QUOTE] Looks like you got your wish.:cross:
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 *gives Sugar all the cookies she wants in the world* THANKS! there is no way in h*ll i'm going to lose now! :D mwamwamwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~: Suger :~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]*gives Sugar all the cookies she wants in the world* THANKS! there is no way in h*ll i'm going to lose now! :D mwamwamwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] :tasty:[COLOR=deeppink]So many cookies, so little time.[/COLOR] :tasty:
~: Suger :~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]don't worry..you have lots of time.:D [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]How do we know!!!!!!!! Just kidding, yum cookies[/COLOR] :tasty:
Raiha Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [COLOR=purple]Wow...they really love me. :D[/COLOR]
~: Suger :~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]Wow...they really love me. :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]Ummm ya sure, I didn't vote for you, I think you know that.[/COLOR] :D
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=purple]Wow...they really love me. :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] that;s kewl. :D Did ya vote for me? :D
Raiha Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] that;s kewl. :D Did ya vote for me? :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=purple]Probably.....:p I know ya didn't vote for me Sugar...I was kidding.:D[/COLOR]
Raiha Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Surprising isn't it? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Yes....but he ain't going nowhere, unless he has some enemies that we don't know about...MP's going next.[/COLOR]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]Why is everyone voting for Rico? :eek: [/B][/QUOTE] cause they don't like me so they didn't vote for me but for him. :( no fair...I could've had 14 votes! but NO I have only 10...oh well.:(
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=seagreen]Yes....but he ain't going nowhere, unless he has some enemies that we don't know about...MP's going next.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] true! I wonder if I hadn't been so obvious of getting voted....what would have happened? who would have TRULY gone next? Strange thinking, isn't it?
RicoTranzrig Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Hmmm.....really unpredictable...last time I had no votes, now I'm trailing the leader...
Recommended Posts