Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: Vote off #3!



Recommended Posts

Posted
mwamwamwahahahahahahaha

I got 8 votes! :D lol

I'm leading!

NO ONE CAN BEAT NE NOW! :D lol

I'm evil!!!!:laugh: :devil:

no realy...i'm very nice!

*takes out her m-16*

yep..I can be really good!! :angel:
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]darn it...I'm trailing by half...somethings very wrong... [/B][/QUOTE]

*points her m-16 at him*

YOU! QUIET!

*walks fast to him and puts her hand over his mouth so he can't talk*

sssssssssshhhhh..they might start to vote for you more..we can't have that!:devil:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]:rolleyes:

*Crouches*

Okay, okay...

I wonder why people started voting for me all of a sudden.... [/B][/QUOTE]

if you get one extra vote...my foot is going to get acquainted with your rear.:angel: :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]*gives Sugar all the cookies she wants in the world*

THANKS! there is no way in h*ll i'm going to lose now! :D

mwamwamwahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

:tasty:[COLOR=deeppink]So many cookies, so little time.[/COLOR] :tasty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]don't worry..you have lots of time.:D [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]How do we know!!!!!!!! Just kidding, yum cookies[/COLOR] :tasty:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=purple]Wow...they really love me. :D[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Ummm ya sure, I didn't vote for you, I think you know that.[/COLOR] :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

that;s kewl. :D


Did ya vote for me? :D [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=purple]Probably.....:p


I know ya didn't vote for me Sugar...I was kidding.:D[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Surprising isn't it? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=seagreen]Yes....but he ain't going nowhere, unless he has some enemies that we don't know about...MP's going next.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]Why is everyone voting for Rico? :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

cause they don't like me so they didn't vote for me but for him. :(

no fair...I could've had 14 votes! but NO I have only 10...oh well.:(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=seagreen]Yes....but he ain't going nowhere, unless he has some enemies that we don't know about...MP's going next.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

true! I wonder if I hadn't been so obvious of getting voted....what would have happened? who would have TRULY gone next? Strange thinking, isn't it?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...