Desbreko Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 lets see if i can turn this thread into chaos like i did Vote Off #2! .....heheheheheh.....
RicoTranzrig Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Alright! Here we go :D just like I said I would...
Desbreko Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Alright! Here we go :D just like I said I would... [/B][/QUOTE] i'm not going to vote for Mystical Pan. know why? because she wants to be voted for... and that's just not right...
RicoTranzrig Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 what's not right about it? She's being cool with it...
Desbreko Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 hey! maybe if she doesn't want to be in it anymore, i could take her place? think anyone'll go for it?... or have i made too many enemies in the BB thread? anyway, i voted for the person that disturbed my peacefull rest... i think 'll get in trouble if i'm anymore specific.
Dragonballzman Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I know I'm not meant to say who I voted for, but Mystical Pan really wanted to be voted off so I voted for her. :D
Sephiroth Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 wow, someone actually placed a vote for me.... mystical pan has the most votes with 4 so far....
RicoTranzrig Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Wow, someone actually voted for a mod (me) and a god (sephiroth)...
Guest Zeh Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Wow i am amazed someone actually 2 ppl voted for Sephiroth he got 13.33 % of the votes aginst him...
RicoTranzrig Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 And I'm trailing behind the leader...some turn of events...
RicoTranzrig Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I know, MysticPan's votes jumped in just a few minutes...
Dragonballzman Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 Erm...What did you mean by "GGGAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!! THE BEAST APPEARS!!!" jcgoudy?
Guest Zeh Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 atleast until he gets back online and looks at this post ;)
~: Suger :~ Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 That was hard but I voted, I hate to hurt anyones feelings:(
White Digivise Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I voted for the same one every time and I want him to go! :devil:
Recommended Posts