OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: Vote off #3!

Flash

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Hmmm.....really unpredictable...last time I had no votes, now I'm trailing the leader... [/B][/QUOTE]

true that..wonder why...I mean I was like almost begging people to vote for me....and you think everybody vote for me or something. lol

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Hmmm.....really unpredictable...last time I had no votes, now I'm trailing the leader... [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, me, you and Safer got a vote each near the end. And we all got the one vote at around the same time. Weird...

Erm......................HOW did I ruin your life? Is it when I went on an expedition to the basement with my fellow Otakus and we hit a pig/goat thing to death with baseball bats? Or was it something else? ...AHA! Now I know! It's when I shot a giant blast at you, sending you flying into a volcano!!! :D Ahhh...Those were the good old days...:p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Erm......................HOW did I ruin your life? Is it when I went on an expedition to the basement with my fellow Otakus and we hit a pig/goat thing to death with baseball bats? Or was it something else? ...AHA! Now I know! It's when I shot a giant blast at you, sending you flying into a volcano!!! :D Ahhh...Those were the good old days...:p [/B][/QUOTE]

it wasn't the being flung into a valcano that i minded... it was being flung out of my hole! WHY DID OU HAVE TO DO THAT!!?!?!! I WAS BEING PEACEFULL!!!!! I WASN'T BOTHERING ANYBODY!!!! WHY! WHY! WHY! WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!