OtakuBoards

Zero's banners/avatars

Zero Control

Guest Skyechild91
Avi- 8/10
Its kinda fuzzy, but I like! Cool font.
Banner- 9/10
I luv the pic, the shadows kool, and the font is awsome. The only thing wong is its kinda stretched.

NIce work! Keep going! I wanna see more!

The avatar is not so good. The picture looks like you crumpled up a piece of paper and tried to smooth it out. The text is not the easiest on the eyes either. Also, there are white lines on the top and bottom that don't look like they were intentional.

The banner is also not so good. The picture itself is of bad quality and is squashed vertically. The picture was just resized and no real image editing was used. Same problems with the text as on the avatar.

I'm not trying to tell you to stop making more. Just be more careful with how things look together. A Paint (that's what it looks like you are using) banner has to be really well done and planned to actually be eye-pleasing.

:)

Your avatar looks smooth,but looks crumpled and the text style is nice,and the white at the top of the avatar doesn't look very great just get rid of that and the avatar try not to make it looked squished.The banner is smooth looking like the avatar,but it's too squashed and doesn't look right,and the text style is nice,but the color needs to be changed like a shade of a light grey or around there should look alot better and it won't really hurt the eyes then.Overall they are nice and you should keep making more,but the pictures look squished and the color of the text makes it hard to see,just fix those things and they should come out alot better!!I hope to see more soon!!

hey zero!! man dont take anything im bout to say to be mean. . . k? okie. the main problem i have with your banners and avi is how you have stretched out the pictures. on all of 'em specially the second one you cant really get the full effect because of the fact that the pics are so spread. try and get some better pics and then dont stretch them so. also you might wanna use different color fonts on those first two. . . in places they are a bit hard to read. also try to use diffrent, less plain fonts. i like to see text that pretty much pops out at you. . . its really gotta draw attention to itself you kno? i presonaly like those fonts that are kinda cursive-ish. very pretty and flowing.
but im likin what i see!! you have some serious potential once you get exactly how to make em down. keep it up!
~haze

i dont really like the font. . . try something else. the picture is stretched just a tad too much. . . try making it smaller then sticking it on some color background. like black or red or something like that. did the picture come tinted red like that? or did you do it? if you did, nice work.
~haze

The Aoshi banner is really nice,the picture has high quality which is really great,but it looks kind of squished try to do something about the squished thingy.The text style and color go really great with the banner and the mood it's creating,which makes it look really nice.Overall it's really nice,but the squish thingy doesn't make it appear good ^^.Rate 8.5/10.The Saitoh (sp?) banner is really great!!I really like the redish color it has it makes it appear really nice.The text style doesn't really go great with the banner and the pic,try a cursive type of style and it will look really great!!The color of the text goes nicely with the banner and is easy to read.Overall it's really nice and looks really smooth.Rate 9.5/10.I hope to see more soon!!

Guest Skyechild91
The Aoshi banner is nice... a little streched, but still kool, the last one is kinda.... not. if you know what I mean. its weird... kinda...

Guest Magdalena
Poor anime person. He got hit by a Mac Truck and now his face is flat and squished.

Poor quality, poor choice of fonts.

And it's becoming more and more obvious that Paint sucks.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Avatar: I give it a 8/10. That font goes good with the picture, but the picture kinda looks crumpley.
First banner: I'm going to give this a 6/10. The picture is squashed and it makes it so you can't completely tell what everything is. You need to use different fonts! That is the part that jumps out and says READ ME! So it is always good to try different things.
Second banner: I'll give this a 7/0. It's very plain and that big black space makes the banner look empty. Try to get more on there. Also I don't really like the font on that one. Always try different colors and fonts, some might turn out better than you think.
Third banner: I'm givin' it a 7/0 as well. It is to streched and backrounds are always good to use. As I said before, use different fonts! You are way overusing that one.
I'm not trying to sound mean or anything, but I'm just giving you some suggestions. You really need to try backgrounds, different fonts, and different font colors. Keep trying, you will get better. ^_^[/COLOR][/SIZE]