OtakuBoards

You.

Zeos

_Name: Stephanie
_Age: 12
_Hair Color: Brown
_Eye Color: Hazel-Green/brownish
_Height: 5' 3" (i think, maybe 5' 4")
_Wardrobe: NO DRESSES/SKIRTS ALLOWED IN MY CLOSET!!!!!
_Personality: I'd say I get along with pretty much everybody, but I like my solitary time. I'm an electronics fanatic (especially with the computer) and I love to play sports, video games, and Yu-Gi-Oh.
_Favorite Music Type: I like them all ^_^
_Hobbies: Writing, reading, sports, watching anime, video games, posting on Otaku Boards, and just plain being on the computer, normally making banners and avatars for people.
(adding a new one)
_Favorite Sport: Hmm... either Soccer or Football, you chose.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You really want to know this?

Name~Megan (MEg)

Age~22(and going down by the minute!)

Hair color~Medium brown with light brown and blonde high lights

Hair Style~Medium Length and I'm growing out my bangs Oh and it comes out of my head!

Eyes~Hazel green( I have two of them!)

Height~5'4 1/2 (DL and MID say 5'5 and 65 inches respectively)

Wardrobe~t-shirts, sweat shirts, those pretty gauzy shirts with the funky sleeves, sweaters, tank tops, skirts, jeans, shorts, khakis, and dresses. Oh and socks, funky socks, not those boring white ones!

Personality~On a good day I'm happy out going and optomistic. But I don't like closemindedness and people who judge on the following basis:Religion, race, sexual orientation, and looks in general.
I also have a bad attitude at times. Oh yeah, I may be out going, but I like to just have a few close friends. And I'll debate about ANYTHING!

Favorite music type~Anything but cRap, death metal, and well, anything else I decide not to like

Favorite music band~DIXIE CHICKS! I also like Concrete Blonde, New Found Glory, Good Charlotte, Penny Wise, Third Estate, Seven Dust, Shania TWain, Shedaisy, LoneStar, Fuel, Hoobastank, and Rush oh boy, the list goes on!

Hobbies~Arguing (I'm Irish I can make a hobby out of drinking and arguing!), writing, drawing, reading, shopping, horseback riding, hiking, and emailing my friends and family back home.

Favorite quote~ How many bowls of stupid did you eat for breakfast?

Well here's my two pence, I don't care if it's a bandwagon or if it's pointless and noone cares what I'm writing it's going here anyway.

First Name: Lorna (yes I'm a girl *shock horror*)

Hair Color: Brown with auburn highlights

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5'6 last time I checked

Wardrobe: Jeans, shirts, hooded sweaters, baggy pants, hipsters, sleevless t-shirts, long sleeved t-shirts all the colours of the bo man.

Personality: Having lot's of mood swings at the moment but i'd like to think of myself as laid back, been angsting a lot lately though, thought I'd better be a normal teen *chuckles*.

Hair Style: shoulder length hair, with this annoying flick I really can't get rid of.

Favorite Music Type: Rock, Hard Rock, classic rock, country, classical, pop, dance, jazz, blues, folk...it's all good

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Bon Jovi, Evanescence, Metallica, Britney, three doors down, Michael Jackson, Linkin Park, RHCP etc

Hobbies: Some poetry, piano, school, tv, OB...what a life ^_~

Guest Crimson Spider
Have I posted here? Let me know if I did.

Name: Gilmore (never give out first name)

Nickname: Happy

Hair Color: Brown

Height: Changes daily. Usually 5-10. Sometimes 5-9 and 5-11.

Cloths:Um... stuff. Mostly Jeans for the leg department. Some shirts.

Personality: Um... this is the toughy. Um... Kinda Haughty. Um... somewhat careless and emotionally numb at times... *think of something positive*... but can be real nice if you don't get on my bad side.

Hairstyle: Um... flat. Semi-bowl cut. When my hair gets longer, I kinda wear it like my Avatar, except front bangs aren't aslong.

Favorite Music Type: Mostly rap-rock, rock, and Pop. But it depends on my mood. I mean, I can like everything.

Hobbies: Video-game playing. Avid video-game player. And I do like to sit around and do nothing a lot.

Favorite game: Um... Pokemon series. Phantasy star online eppisode 1 and 2.

Favorite Sport: I'm vicious in handball.

EDIT: Favorite food: Baked soft potatoes MIXED in with Mc n' cheese. I know it's wierd, but darn good!

[center][b][COLOR=seagreen][FONT=century gothic][SIZE=79]First Name: Daniel

Hair Color: Sandy Blond

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'10"

Wardrobe: T- Shirts T-Shirts and more T-Shirts and then you add some T-Shirts and you'll have my wardrobe. old and cool logos. faded plain earthtones. spongebob. [u]a[/u] starter longsleeve. a few other long sleeves. and yes... I wear pants.

Personality: I love kids. I can't get enough of God's little wisdom spouters. They are the best ever since forever!

Hair Style: Unkept and parted down the middle. I always wait too long in between trims and let it get shaggy.

Favorite Music Type: Emotional songs that have mysterious meanings......... And Wierd Al!

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Polarboy, now "Polar".

Hobbies: Computers and childrens ministries. I love to create.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/b][/center]

Guest Crimson Spider
Um.... dude... you might want to cut down on the text size. I mean, crap man! That's huge!

Well, I always found it hard to pick favorites simply because I cannot accuratly determin the levels of my favoritism for certain things. I cannot say that I like rap-rock more than pop. I just can't tell the difference. Somethings such as favorite food are easier to get... *Edits first post* but which I like more out of 2 things I like is tougher. Like picking my favorite game. I can't just pick my fav PKMN game.

[color=indigo]Samgee, you're insane. And not in the good way, either. I mean, the huge text size doesn't help, but what's with that dancing Ganondorf gif...and the location...gah... I guess this is a reminder of why I keep that image in my Evil folder. :twitch:

But eh, I guess I'll fill this thing out. I wonder how many people actually read other peoples', though, and not just post their own.

[b]First Name:[/b] Jonathon (Yes, spelled with an O and not an A).

[b]Age:[/b] 15

[b]Hair Color:[/b] Brown -- almost blonde, but not.

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Grey-green

[b]Height:[/b] 5'4"

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] T-shirts (mostly dark blue or white), grey-black flannel overshirt, black sweatshirt, black leather jacket, black jeans, dark blue jean-shorts, white socks, brown steel-toed boots.

[b]Personality:[/b] Quiet and pessimistic with an ironic sense of humor.

[b]Hair Style:[/b] Long and tied back in a ponytail.

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] Videogame music and anything else that doesn't suck.

[b]Favorite Band/Artist:[/b] Koji Kondo (I wonder how many people will know who that is).

[b]Hobbies:[/b] The Legend of Zelda, videogames, reading, writing, playing the ocarina[/color]

First Name: Niall

Eye Color: Brown-green

Height: 5'7"

Wardrobe: Zeppelin t-shirts, jeans... whatever...

Personality: Quiet... when I'm not with my friends...

Hair Style: Whatever it's like when I wake up in the morning

Favorite Music Type: Classic Rock

Favorite Band/Artist: Led Zeppelin

Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Music, Anime

[b]First Name:[/b] Nathan, but call me Nate

[b]Age:[/b] 12

[b]Hair Color:[/b] When cut short, it looks black, but when longer, it looks brown

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Hazel

[b]Height:[/b] 5'2"

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] Pretty much anything, but i normally wear halfway fitting black pants, and black bandana, a black hat backward over the bandana, and a red or black shirt

[b]Personality:[/b] Quiet,..smart...i don't know

[b]Hair Style:[/b] Short

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] Everything except old-school rock

[b]Favorite musical Band/Artist:[/b] I don't know

[b]Hobbies:[/b] RPGs, banners, video games, skateboarding, not doing homework, skateboarding, oh, did i mention skateboarding?

First Name: Ronld McDonald is my full name. Believe it.

Hair Color: Natural dirty blonde.

Eye Color: Green

Height: 5'6

Wardrobe: I'm not a goth or anything, but I like black. And white too.

Personality: I find it funny how you said you were mysterious. How would you know? No offence or anything...just saying.

Hair Style: Messy

Favorite Music Type: Techno/Punk

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Daft punk, atb, moby, prodigy, DJ mystik, anti flag, circle jerks, propagandhi, a global threat

Hobbies: Graffiti, Music, Aggressive rollerblading

[color=deeppink][size=1]
[b]Name:[/b] Erin

[b]Nicknames:[/b] Karma, Karmi, Karms, Karmsters, Darling, Lover, Freshmen Pet, [Insert Name Here]'s B*tch

[b]Catchphrases:[/b] Aya.

[b]Age:[/b] 14

[b]Birthdate:[/b] May 2

[b]Star/Zodiac Sign:[/b] Tarus

[b]Ethnic Origin:[/b] 1/4 German, 1/4 Irish and 1/4 French, 1/4 Spanish. Exactly.

[b]Hair Color:[/b] Dark Brown/Black {The jury's still out on that one.}

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Uber Dark Brown. We finally decided it couldn't be black.

[b]Height:[/b] 5'7"-ish

[b]Weight:[/b] 137 lbs.

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] Jeans + Stanford Hoodie.

[b]Maritial Status:[/b] Gee, I wonder.

[b]Perfect Partner:[/b] does not exist. Perfection lies in imperfection.

[b]Personality:[/b] Which one? Lol. Happy, hyper and 'spiff-tastic' around other people. Dead and intelligent when alone. Yet, always, the klutziness follows.

[b]Makes Me Happy:[/b] Good conversation with my friends. Compliments on my writing/artwork.

[b]Pet Peeves:[/b] Open doors and hypocrites.

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] Whatever I'm in the mood for.

[b]Favorite Music Bands/Artists:[/b] Anything from Dido to Disturbed. No Doubt's a pretty steady constant (The old stuff. The new CD kinda...sucked.).

[b]Movies:[/b] Anything that evokes joyous, hysterical laughter. Ice Age was really good. And almost any Disney movie. You're never too old.

[b]Hobbies:[/b] Sketching everywhere and anywhere. And writing. Oh, and the net, of course.

[COLOR=teal][SIZE=1][FONT=arial]First Name: I forget sometimes....

Hair Color: reddish honey-brown

Eye Color: brown-green

Height: 5 ft.

Wardrobe: baggy pants and tee shirts

Personality: Laconic, but funny, fun, carefree, loves everyone, low maintanance, caring, loyal, and maybe I should add this one crazey..... sometimes....

Hair Style: mid-waist length, straight, hangs down with bangs....

Favorite Music Type: Punk Rock, or anything, just nothing that is rap or classical

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Linkin Park, Aquabats, and Fiddlesticks

Hobbies: drawing, music/drums and piano, videogames skateboarding, and soccer[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=olive][size=1][i]
First Name: Gen

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Dark, dark, dark brown

Height: 6'1''

Wardrobe: Dark-blue sweat pants... T-shits depends on the mood.

Personality: Futile attempt to be wise, hates to argue... quiet more or less, hates crowds, usually patient...

Hair Style: Short, straight

Favorite Music Type: None

Favorite musical Band/Artist: None

Hobbies: Watching people go about their daily lives and nit-picking little things that amuse me, anime, martial arts
[/i][/size][/color]

[color=green][SIZE=1][b]

First Name: Zach

Height: 6'

Wardrobe: Anything in style.

Personality: Quiet, serious, mature.

Hair Style: Spiked Hair

Favorite Music Type: Anything that appeals to me.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Tyrese, Linkin Park

Hobbies: Writing, acting.
[/b][/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]I think it's pretty harmless putting my "vitals" in here, as most people probably skim through, looking for the people they're interested in.... maybe... hrm... :p [/SIZE]
[color=chocolate]
[b]Name:[/b] Mia-Marlene [SIZE=1](Mia as in Farrow and .... well, never mind. you'll never use it anyway..)[/SIZE]

[b]Age:[/b] 22

[b]Height:[/b] I can't figure out that whole - ' - system... I'm 1.65 cm, work the math yourself.

[b]Hair:[/b] born black, turned blond, returned to black by "accident". shoulder length and straight.

[b]Eyes:[/b] blue. black when angry.

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] whatever fits me I guess. prefer sneakers to any other shoes though. and I recently fell in love with this gorgeous knee-length coat that's cream-white and embroided [i]*sigh*[/i]

[b]Personality:[/b] mixed. feels like bragging to put down positives and depressing to write the negatives, so I'll just say that I'm forgettable in a crowd.

[b]Favourite Music:[/b] anything from the "oldies" [SIZE=1](swing music, classical, early rock etc)[/SIZE] to selected parts of the current charts. btw, has anyone here heard of [b]Soul Asylum[/b] ? one of my older sisters subjected me to that band on a daily basis when she lived at home... and everytime I see her now *lol*

[b]Favourite Movies:[/b] too many to mention..... [SIZE=1]LotR, Nightmare before Christmas, DPS, Moulin Rouge (yes I liked it, I'm a Baz-fan), Shrek, Empire Records, Star Wars etc[/SIZE]

[b]Hobbies:[/b] I've never really understood the purpose of a hobbie... then again, I've never had one :P it would be fun to dance though... tap-dance preferably, that way I can have my body work [i]for [/i]me and not [i]against[/i] me *lol*.. [i]"Singing in the rain"- style[/i]...

that's about as "interesting" as it gets. I'm content. thankyou and goodnight [i]*bows*[/i]

- Mimmi[/color]

First Name: Heather

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: brown to green, depending on what my eyes decide to do

Height: 5' 2-3"

Wardrobe: Baggy, light colored t's, jeans and tennis shore, or shorts and sandals in summer.

Personality: Depends on when you cathc me, maybe quiet and shy, maybe crazy, maybe tired, maybe irritable. But ususly not irritable.

Hair Style: Usually tied back cuase its really long.

Favorite Music Type: Rock, or techno

Favorite musical Band/Artist: ATM, Sigur Ros

Hobbies: Internet, randomness, reading, videogames

Name- Kelly M. Kreuzer (crew-zer) nicknames-Elle, Ellester,Korina
Age-13
Hair color- dirty blonde
Eye color- hazel/greenish-brown, but sometimes change
Height- 5' 2-3"
Wardwobe- nothing too tight or anything like that- jeans and shirts, I guess. NO tanktops.
Personality- considered wierd, strange, and even a dork. In fact, I am quite smart. I am sometimes kind, but generally, I am kind-of secretive and keep to myself. I am also annoying because of that. And for the fact that I will just bug people when I'm bored.
Hair style- straight hair, down to my shoulders. Got a foot of it cut off a while ago. I donated it to "Locks of Love" for some reason.
Favorite music- soft rock, Eagles + Coldplay kinda stuff.
Hobbies- I collect stickers, watch T.V., eat, catapault worms,(really),come here(OB),listen to music, hang out with my friends, and bug my little brother. I have a very exciting life.
Favorite foods- broccoli and salt, stale popcorn with a ton of salt and butter on it. Green beans are good, too...with salt. Told you I was wierd. :freak: I also like to drink Loganberry.(LOGAN!)
Celestial sign- Cancer the Crab
Favorite color- Teal
*Other stuff- I, along with my brother, have made up a language called "Meeker". His name,Lee, means " God of the Trees". Trees are sacred. Don't ask. A meeker name is Neoni.(I think it is cool) :blackeye: :drunk: :glasses: :twitch: *heh*

Name: Nicki

Nicknames: Nick, Nicki, Nicole, kaeru, tally, 'that girl that draws'

Catchphrases: a very masculine sounding "OI!" and "i (don't) like this game"

Birthdate: jan7

Hair Color: medium brown.. my blondish highlites are fadin..

Eye Color: blu? greeN? maybe a hint of brown? its arguable.

Height: 5' 2 3/4"

Weight: 115 lbs

Wardrobe: i own one pair of jeans that i adore. ^^; otherwise i have like... two pairs of green pants of some cottonish fabric that i wear occasionally. and my dress code khakis (yick)

Maritial Status: ^_~ it rhymes with mingle.

Perfect Partner: tall dark and handsome. ha. taller than me, black hair (highlights, bleach, and 'was-black's are okay). gotta have some kinda cute quality about him, looks or personality or otherwise. gotta make me laugh...at least occasionally..

Personality: generally happy carefree. sometimes i get stressed.. or angry... i guess im kinda like lock (name?) from dragonball. except i don't have to sneeze to get mad.

Makes Me Happy: a good talk with someone i wanna be friends with. a good vent with someone i trust (these people are very few, in fact, their population is less than 3). drawing a reaaally tyte picture. meeting cool bboys. being recognized from a show or battle.

Pet Peeves: takin my stuff w/o askin, takin out the garbage bag and not replacin it, tryin to toprock and lookin like a dork.

Favorite Music Type: hiphop, hard rock, some hardcore, some jazz, classical (if the shoe fits)

Favorite Music Bands/Artists: switchfoot, jeff deyo, jeremy camp, finch, evenascence (sp?), newsboys..er..thirday...er..

Hobbies: drawing, bgirlin (if you don't know what that means it doesn't concern you), hangin out with friends, teachin my friends japanese, going to bboy practices/battles/shows

-kaeru-

ps. if anyone applies to these interests or hobbies (the newbie who started this sounds like a cool kid) aim: kaeru788

Name- Ricky
Age-12-16, you decide. I act different ages sometimes
Hair color- It depends
Eye color- My eyes also change colour.
Height- I don't know for sure, but probably around 5 foot five
Wardwobe- Prep clothes i guess
Personality- I'm nice, friendly, very smart, and sometimes random, i may be conceited at times but you know.
Hair style- ummm, straight? somtimes parted, sometimes flipped up in the front, or as my teacher would call it, a flippy-doo.
Hobbies- ACTING!!! I am very very big into acting, in fact my goal is to be in a movie. I also like singing, bowling, computer, video games, tv, friends, water skiing, skiing, swimming, and dancing to some extent.
Favorite foods- Pizza, ice cream, chinese, cous cous, TACO BELL and WENDY'S!!!
*Other stuff- well, there's not much other stuff. Except for people i don't even know in my school are rude and mean to me but i don't let them bother me cuz i always have my friends on my side. Oh, and one other thing, I HAVE A MATH PROJECT DUE TOMMOROW!

First Name: Emilie

Hair Color: Brown and black looking

Eye Color: Hazel (change colors from time to time)

Height: 5'7 or 5`6

Wardrobe: punk/Freak Pink baggy pants, black and pink tights (Hot topic stuff)
Personality: Quiet and deadly.

Hair Style: Spiked Hair

Favorite Music Type: Heavy Metal. (102.9 Tha BUZZ)

Favorite musical Band/Artist:EVANESANCE~Going under, Deftone, Simpleplan, MARALIN MANSON :) , Ect~

Hobbies:Drawing anima, and makeing anima ep's,and storys

[COLOR=royalblue]Here it goes~~
First Name: Elizabeth

Nick names: Liz and Fizz

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Hair Style: Straight dark brown and about five inches below shoulders.

Eye Color: Hazel Green

Height: Around 5'9

Wardrobe: I wear a lot of tee shirts, jeans, and sneakers.

Personality: Yea I got one and it is pretty cool most times, but just don?t get me mad you won?t like it!!

Favorite Music Type: Rock, Metal, and Rap stuff.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Metallica, G?n?R, and Aerosmith are my top three.

Hobbies: Watching animes and playing around on my computer.

Pets: Two cats (Pepe la Pew and Gato~cat in Spanish)

THE FIZZ[/COLOR] :wigout:

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1][color=Blue]
No ones posted on this for a while but,
Hey why not bring it back up?

[b]First Name:[/b] Desiree

[b]Age:[/b] Fourteen

[b]Hair Color:[/b] Kinda red kinda purple.. You'd have to
see to get it..

[b]Eye Color:[/b] Light Brown

[b]Height:[/b] 5'6..

[b]Wardrobe:[/b] Go Look at Hot Topic

[b]Personality:[/b] Eh, It varies. Sometimes Kinda Mean,
Sometimes really hyper.

[b]Hair Style:[/b] Most of the time, I wear my cat hat..
It covers most of my head..but other than that
Straight and layerd.

[b]Favorite Music Type:[/b] Rock, Metal, Some Techno..

[b]Favorite musical Band/Artist:[/b] Marilyn Manson
All the way!

[b]Hobbies:[/b] Writing, Drawing, Friends, Wicca[/size][/color]

Name: Stephen

Hair Color: Dark Auburn

Eye Color: Hazel

Height: 6'6"

Weight: I don't know . . .

Wardrobe: Jeans and jumpers and shirts and long sleeved things.

Personality: I'm a messer. Plain and simple. If I weren't so lax, I'd actually amount to something.

Hair Style: Very long. And messy.

Favorite Music Type: Easy Listening, Rock

Favorite Bands: Queen, R.E.M., Radiohead, The Eagles, The Beatles, Thin Lizzy

Hobbies: reading, listening to music, basketball, exploring chaos theory, baking

[font=arial][color=red][b][Name: Arturo

Nicknames: Fuzzy (mah family and close friends call me), Turi, Art, Artie, Shima, Hya, Maki

Birthdate: April 25

Star/Zodiac Sign: Tarus

Ethnic Origin: 1/3 mexican, 1/3 american, 1/3 Spanish.

Hair Color: Dark Blonde, Brown and some times black.

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 190 lbs.

Perfect Partner: no one.

Personality: Tons of them, mostly the dark and intelligent and non-talkative, other times the stalker and the crazy canadian, funny guy, all day working guy, psycho guy and dreamer

Makes Me Happy: Nothing at all, every thing that could have make me happy was taken away, but I'm not sad either.

Favorite Music Type: Anything that goes with my mood.

Favorite Music Bands/Artists: Andrea Bocelli, t.A.T.u., In-Grid, Anime and more.

Hobbies: Programming, climbing, drinking, meowing, purring, nibbling and licking stuff, drawing, sketching, Counter-Strike, doing some illegal stuff, running, and the most of all listening to music.[/b][/color][/font]

[COLOR=coral][B]

First name: Nurul'Ain
Birthday: October 24
Height: 156-158cm
Hair: Black, wavy, a little longer than the shoulder lenght
Eyes: dark brown
Star sign: Scorpio
Etnic: asian
Hobbies: drawing my own manga, reading bools/manga
Fav band/singers: Linkin Park, Sean Paul, Sugababes etc.
Fav actor/actress: Orlando Bloom, Kimura Takuya, Nicole Kidman etc.
Fav author: Christopher Golden, A.J. Butcher, Meg Cabot/Jenny Carroll etc.
Personality: doesn't like to talk to people, doesn't lke to smile, keep to my ownself, calm, don't like to get angry.
Friends: Not much.
Wardrobe: a lot of casual clothes and a few clothes made of silk.[/COLOR][/B]