OtakuBoards

You.

Zeos

[color=indigo]First Name: Lorissa

Hair Color: ummm...I guess medium brown

Eye Color: uh green, blue, brown.....kinda look gray from far away^^;;

Height: 5' 6

Wardrobe: Haha usually I wear dark blue pants. I have a lot of red and blue shirts in my wardrobe

Personality: Uh usually shy around people I don't know but if I'm with friends you could say I go....crazy?

Hair Style: Just long hair...goes a little past my shoulders...I should really get some style >.>

Favorite Music Type: All kinds

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Don't really have a favorite

Hobbies: hmm...lets see reading, drawing, writing, swimming, skiing among other things.[/color]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niknames: Katie, Katix Etak, Kat, Tak

Hair color: depending on the time of year it can range from dark brown to dirty blonde or red-brown.

Eye color: It changes alot. it's usally blue, gray, green or hazel.

Personality: Very free and independent. I'm very strong willed. I also seem very mysterious to peolpe until i get to know them. a lot of people think i'm kinda crazy if they don't know me too well.

Wardrobe: preppy, punky, cute, gothic, glitzy, and almost anything else.

Fave music: techno, jazz, most rock, and some classical.

Hobbies: playing video games, drawing, writing, daydreaming, being online too much.

Fave video games: Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, Animal Crossing, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2

Pets: 1 cat

[color=red] First Name: Kathryn

Hair Color: It is dirty blonde but its more brown in the winter and more blonde in the summer

Eye Color: grey blue

Height: 5'3"

Wardrobe: I wear alot of skirts ,jeans and t-shirts, most of my clothes are red, blue, purple and black

Personality: Im very scarcastic and cnical sometimes but other times im very psycotic and crazy

Hair Style: Hair goes past my shoulders and i usually wear it in a bun or just up off my face

Favorite Music Type:I like j-pop, oldies and classical

Favorite musical Band/Artist: I like some japanese bands and um... Reel Big Fish and my favorite soloist is Midori, boy can she play the violin! i also like to go to the preforming arts center and listen to/watch the pacific symphony

Hobbies:I enjoy playin my violin, watching anime, reading manga, drawing, riding horses, dancing ballet, reading, sleeping, ice skating and alot of other stuff
[/color]

First Name: Willie

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Dark brown

Height: 6'1"

Wardrobe: Alot of button shirts(by Harbor Bay). A few white and black t-shirts, du-rags, and a couple of Shady-Records clothing(a hat and a head band)

Personality: Skitzo....j/k Usually in a good mood, happy the majority of the time, but if you piss me off bad enough, I'm liable to kill you(verbally. But if you hurt one of my closest friends, I'm liable to send you to hell quickly. :devil: )

Hair Style: Gumby...oh wait, you mean now. lol Just cut low. A fade of some sorts.

Favorite Music Type: Metal, Hip-Hop, Old School, Contemorary Christian, Chrisitan Metal, and Dance(Techno, Electronica, etc.).

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Metal = Linkin Park and Killswitch Engage. Hip-hop = EF@MM, Aesop Rock, and Half-A-Mill. Old School = Earth, Wind, & Fire. Conteporary Christian = Out of the Grey. Christian Rock/Metal = 38th Parallel and Blindside. Dance = DJ Icey, Kluster, and Darude

Favorite Movies: Scarface, Friday, A Man Apart, Exit Wounds, National Security, Original Kings of Comedy, and Transformers The Movie(of course)

Favorite Games: DDR Max, DDR Max 2, Soul Caliber 2, Tekken 4, Madden 2004, Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth, and Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelest of Roses.

Hobbies: Graphic Design and collecting toys(Transformers and GI Joes mainly)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]People sure jump to conclusions quickly. It was just a question. Somehow I doubt most people have read more than a handful of these, but no matter. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=009966]Meh, I've read a handful here and there. :D Not enough time to read them all.[/color]

Guest StrikerX
Name: Ruben

hair color: black [natural]

hair type : spikey

eye color: brown ,green.

height: 5.10 , around that.?

wardrobe: black colors,, dragon button-shirt's and baggy bkack jean's.

personality:does'nt talk alot, like's to think , tactical, stealthy, and i'm not really friendly , unless , were friend's, .

music type's :none , really.

bands: .hack//sign , the-pillows.

hobbie's : adoring sword's , .hack/signing[day-dreaming], and well anime dreaming, and playing game's.

[color=blue]Yeah, I only read the ones I'm interested in as well.

If you don't mind, I would love to learn about everyone here. What I mean is, tell me about your self.

Here's some stuff about me..

First Name: Jack Gleeson

Hair Color: Dark brown

Eye Color: right now they are pale green, but they change from dark green, to light blue...

Height: Around 6?

Wardrobe: I only have all black t-shirts except one blank white one (soon to become a pumpkins shirt) and a red Powderfinger shirt. All the shirts I wear have band names on them. Try to wear lots of denim, for the rock look, but who gives...

Personality: I am an enigma, a living mystery... *cough cough* No, I'm your typical crazy drummer guy.

Hair Style: Long and half curly...just take a look at my pic...

Favorite Music Type: Rock

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Tool, Pumpkins, RHCP, The White Stripes, Powderfinger, Radiohead, QOTSA...I could go on for a while...

Hobbies: Writing music... playing drums and guitar, thats about it.[/color]

Guest Magdalena
First Name: Jen

Hair Color: Currently brown, auburn, black, and red. Natural is blond.

Eye Color: Anywhere from green, gold, brown or auburn, depending on my mood

Height: 5'4 -5'5

Wardrobe: Comfy things such as guy hoodies, jeans(usually baggy).

Personality: Shoulda been born a guy, lol. Major sports chicky, and crazy and quiet.

Hair Style: Whatever I feel like wearing.

Favorite Music Type: Rock, Metal, 80's, 70's, 60's.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: AC/DC

Hobbies: Writing, Reading, creating graphics, music....

Name: Ginger (okay, so the real name is Virginia, but that's my nickname)

Hair Color: Brown with light-brownish (natural) streaks

Eye Color: Icy blue

Height: Err...um...(checks the height meter) Woo! 5'1''

Wardrobe: Various stuff - carpenter jeans, normal jeans, (mostly the color of) blue t-shirts, etc.

Personality: Um...I'm a goofy person, and smart, and..uh...weird. Yeah, that works. ^^

Hair Style: Short. It goes down to my earlobes, and I'm growing out my bangs, which are about down to the middle of my neck.

Favorite Music Type: Jpop, Jrock

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Umm....mostly See Saw, I love that group! Oh, and Frank Zappa is awesome. :D And so are The Pillows! (I like too many Japanse bands...- _ -...)

Hobbies: *cracks knuckles* Drawing, reading, writing, watching anime, reading manga, surfing the internet, making banners/avis, stuff like that. Oh, and playing videogames. ^^

First Name: Jess

Hair Color: Strawberry blond (blandish red)

Eye Color: Green

Height: 5'8''

Wardrobe: White T-shirts black OTB shorts

Personality: Comical. I like to joke around. Also kind. (holds doors for people ,ect. that kind of stuff)

HairStyle: lightly gelled down with my bangs pointed forward not all in order, just out there i guess. :confuse2:

(Favorite Music Type: Favorite musical Band/Artist:) Rap ,hiphop, metal. (nelly,50cent,stadicX,SOAD,)

Hobbies: MMPO game's (broodwar,D2,UO) also like shooters. A select few RPG's (bauldersgate 2 shadows of amn) I like paintball MTG, Moutainbiking, and i am in wrestling at my highschool.

• 2 weeks later...
First Name: Revka

Nicknames: Wolf-chan, Munchkin (I have no clue why), The Jew, etc....

Quick Description: Intelligent (for the most part), polite (when necessary), Sarcastic (NO WAY), witty (I try)

Weight: 132 lbs

Hair Color/style: Dark Blonde; Really long. I wash it, brush it, and call it a day.

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'6

Body Decorations: Lots; Both ears are peirced all the way up and down (around 14 on each ear), nose pierced (only one at this time). Tattoos: decorated Wolf paw prints (on my chest...think Eve--but remember, I had mine FIRST!!!). New motto: Pain is simply a case of mind over matter...If you don't mind, It don't matter!!

Wardrobe: I haven't bought clothing in ages, so everything I have is full of holes and falling apart. I look like a poor person when I leave the house (oh, wait, I AM).

Marital Status: single, THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Makes Me Happy: Reading, drawing, sleeping (I wish I wasn't an insomniac), playing with my pets, seeing road-kill (people)

Makes Me Sad: going to work, Seeing road-kill (animals)

Favorite Music Type: Rock: Oldies, Newbies, you name it I'm there. Techno crap-what better to jam to when searching the web?

Favorite musical Bands/Artists: Korn, Drowning Pool, Blue Oyster Cult, Slipknot, Iron Maiden, Queen of the Damned soundtrack (hated the movie, loved the music; go figure), Serial Experiments Lain soundtrack (the greatest), etc etc etc......

Movies: The Nightmare on Elm Street (the funniest horror movie do-dad EVER), Hell Raiser (self explanatory), What Dreams may Come, Shanghai Noon, Shanghai Knights, Enter the Fist (I've got some yellow liquid for your popcorn; and it's non-dairy too!), etc...

Cigarettes: Sure

Alcohol: alcohol smells bad and tastes worse; but on the plus side it can make "friends" do some hilarious things.

Drugs: HELL NO.

Pets: Maddie (smart lab-golden), Rusty (stupid sheltie), Screech (psyco neko from Hell), Callie (Lusty neko), Fujiko (Mama Rat), Lupin (Papa Rat; do I have a great sence of humor or what?), {no name yet} ( the only baby rat I kept), and finally...Romsca (Dove like thing). I don't have pets...I have a zoo.

Fav anime/manga: Love Hina, Chobits, Gundam Wing, Cowboy Bebop, Silent Mobius (sp??), Ranma 1/2, Petshop of Horrors, Wish, S.E. Lain, .hack//sign, CardCaptor Sukura (ALL of them), Outlaw Star, Dragon Knights, Lupin(Rupan) the III, Fake, Gravitation, Fushugi Yugi (sp?), Slayers, Please Teacher (so sue me, I don't remember the word for please), oh my head hurts, there are too many!!

Icewolfeyes

Okay, I'll give info I feel comfortable with...

[b]Name:[/b] I've been keepin' it secret for awhile, but it's common enough that it shouldn't matter: Katie
[b]Nicknames:[/b] Shorty, Katie-Nanna (watch Mary Poppins), Psychopathic B*t*h (to ppl at school at least), and Doozleheimer (ask my uncle)
[b]Age:[/b] 18 (wahoo!! Finally!)
[b]Hair Color:[/b] Auburn
[b]Hair Style:[/b] slightly layered, hits my upper to middle back
[b]Eye Color:[/b] Green (a lot of people tell me I have creepy eyes)
[b]Weight:[/b] 110-115 (I haven't checked in awhile.)
[b]Height:[/b] 5' 1/2" (yeah...I'm short...)
[b]Wardrobe:[/b] Right now? My lovely Catholic school uniform. Normally, I wear jeans and a dark shirt (red, dark green or blue, and a lot of black)
[b]Personality:[/b] I tend to be a very passionate person. I get worked up about things pretty easily. I also tend to be rather loud. I like to joke around a lot and spend a great deal of time quoting random movies (which gets me a lot of funny looks...)
[b]Hobbies:[/b] reading, writing (both stories and music), singing, piano, watchin' movies, listenin' to music, ice skating (when I have time/money)
[b]Favorite Music Genre:[/b] Um...pretty much anything except for the majority of rap, country, and Britney-Justin Era pop (I'm specifying b/c I've had ppl call Evanesence "pop".)
[b]Favorite Books:[/b] The Princess Bride, The Scarlet Pimpernel, LotR, Harry Potter, etc. (mostly fantasy)
Maybe I'll add more later. (like anyone cares...)
~artemis~

okie dokie here goes:

Name: sarah

Hair Color: lt. brown (honey colored)

Eye Color: bluish-gray

Hair Style: mid length and layered

Wardrobe: all jeans all the time ^-^ with assorted tops, and my Vans (black or white, depends on my mood..)

Personality: umm, quiet for the most part, but sarcastic, happy, goofy, and fun around my friends

Fav. Music: alternative i suppose, stuff like RHCP, Lifehouse, Jimmy Eat World, Matchbox 20, etc.

Hobbies: reading (books and manga), watching t.v. (including anime), drawing, hanging with my friends, listening to music, etc.

HI!!!!! Here are mai stats.

Name: Jenn

Nickname: Babbit, Winnie, Kinipela, Botan (mai friend sheldon calls me this...i call him yusuke ^__^)

Hair: Light Brown

Eye: Blue^__^

Hair style: Layered shoulder length

Height: 5'7

Wardrobe: Jeans, t shirts, jackets

Personality: Oblivious to the world around me, sweet, dopey, annoying, always there for mai friends and family. Im an enrmous Yu Yu Hakusho fan and sometimes say weird things i read on fanfic.net such as "Baka Ningen" (stupid human).

Music: Pop Princess...yup thats me...plz don't ask. I luv alternative too. ^__^(Simple Plan is da bomb!)

Hobbies: Music, Drawing, T.V., Fanfics, Manga, yup thats about it.

other user names: Neopets-zap_29, AIM- zneogirl, Fanfiction.net-zaps.

Well thats all unless i update this buh bye...

[color=royal blue]First Name: Ben

Hair Color: I'm not entirely sure. It's like brown with blond highlights.

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5'8"

Wardrobe: Entirely random. Everything from flannel pants to the most gothic pants I've ever seen. I have a little of everything...except sports stuff. Eww.

Personality: Moody, a lot of the time. My mood can change instantly in a fraction of a second, but generally I'm depressed. However, I always try to be as nice as I can to everyone...and on rare occasions I can be hyper and silly.

Hair Style: Either spikey or parted in the middle...up until recently it was only spiked, but I've started to stop with that.

Favorite Music Type: Rock, mostly. I like some Punk too, and I dislike Rap.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: At the moment, my favorite band is Evanescence. I love how their music is so depressing, because somehow it makes me feel better to listen to it.

Hobbies: Writing, drawing, reading, playing video games, watching anime...and thinking way too much about things.[/color]

Name: Tommy (kinda obvious)

hair color: orange
hair type : afro-ish, tryin to grow it out
eye color: brown

height: 5.8 , around that.?

wardrobe: Baggy, baggy jeans and t-shirts. I wear Quiksilver and sometimes Ecko stuff like that. kids at school call me ghettcause of the Ecko cloths I dont think they know what a ghetto is.

personality: normally quiet most of the time. unless Im with my friends or at home. then I blow up on ya

music type's :Rock, some Rap, and occasional Heavy metal.

bands: Sum 41, Trapt, Blink 182, Guns and Roses, Eminem, ludacris,ACDC, Van Halen, and the Old Bon Jovi

hobbie's : Sports, art, computer, hanging out with friends, learning to play guitar

First Name: Franco (real name Francisco, but everyone calls me Franco)

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5'11""

Wardrobe: Mostly black. Many Sweatshirts, jeans, no sport stuff(thank God), khaki pants(a lot, for work anyway), I dunno, the usual, normal stuff. Ohh, I have a Cradle of Filth Long Sleeved sweatshirt though

Personality: Moody, a lot of the time. I'm also very quiet. I like it like that. I'm the king of guy that loves to see and listen to rain when it falls. I love rainy days. *sigh*

Hair Style: Either spikey or laid back(is that how it's said???)

Favorite Music Type: Anything except Rap or Reggae. Theres also a caribbean music called Bachata, I HATE IT. I listen mostly from Balads to Death metal, I'm a drummer for crying out loud!

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Dream Theather, Rush, Bon Jovi, Evanescence, Yanni, Megadeth, metallica, Pearl Jam, man, way to many to tell. Ask me ok!

Hobbies: Drawing, playing video games, watching anime, go to movies, surf the net, racing cars(well, when there are no cops around. jeje, eat dirt Acura Integra), play drums, sing, weigh lifting.

And that, as they say, is that.

Name: Kailen
Nicknames: ( I'm known as Kagome. My friend named me this after just being introduced to InuYasha. He says I'm Kagome cause I beat up on guys and like to yell at them)

Hair Color: Dark Blonde

Eye Color: Hazel

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 120 IBS-

Wardrobe: I wear mostly guy clothes. So sue me if I like being comfortable and not dressing like a girly girl. I prefer reds,blues,blacks.

Personality: Goofy, laid back, a little lazy, and sarcastic, Tomboy is the ultimate word to describe me.If I have something to say, I'll say it. If I dont't think something is right or that it feels wrong, I won't do it.

Hair Style: Medium length. I have it brushed back into a ponytail.

Favorite Music Type: Rock , Punk Rock and Hip Hop with a hint of Techno for flavor.

Favorite Bands: Jpop, Trapt, Sum 41, Blink 182, The Ramones, Chingy, Ludacris and DMX, Limp Bizkit, Slim Shady, Dr.Dre, Snoop Dogg, The Vines, The Pillows, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, and Most of All , LINKIN PARK

Hobbies: the OBs, Anime, Dancin', Street Basketball, creatin' anime stories, and most of all, Playing football, Watching Law shows ( i.e. CSI things like that).

Name: Nick

Nicknames: Hey You!, Boy. ^_^

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Greenish Brown

Height: Uhhh...probably about 5'7"

Weight: 150 lb.

Wardrobe: Loose Jeans and T-Shirts

Pesonality: Introvert; Very quiet, unless I'm at home.

Favorite Music: Mostly rock

Favorite Band: Linkin Park

Other Bands\Artists: Eminem, Blink 182, Sum 41, System of a Down, Korn, Simple Plan. There are a lot of bands that I just like some of their songs.

Hobbies: Video games, Yu-Gi-Oh! (Though I haven't played in a while)

Oooohhh...

[color=indigo][u]Name:[/u] Rebecca

[u]Nicknames:[/u] Boo, Becka, Maia, Rika, Dragonfly, Anime Fan, Alpha (Alpha's the name I like the most)

[u]Hair Color:[/u] Brown, with red highlights

[u]Eye color:[/u] brown

[u]Height:[/u] 5'2"

[u]Weight:[/u] 80 pounds (yeah, I'm light...)

[u]Wardrobe:[/u] A variety of things in a variety of colors, except for brown and yellow. I usually wear long tight pants or shorter baggy pants, middle or long-sleeved shirts (or blouses), and about five different pairs of shoes

[u]Personality:[/u] I seem to have split personalities. Sometimes, I'm energetic, almost to the point where I can't control myself. I also have a short temper. But usually, I'm calm, moody, fairly emotional, mysterious, and slightly sassy. I guess you can say my personality is a little on the dark side, and I usually feel like I'm in a trance and distant to everyone. (think Raven from Teen Titans, except without the "this is pointless" part)

[u]Favorite music:[/u] Mostly pop and techno

[u]Favorite Bands:[/u] ummm... Sarina Paris, ATC, Aqua, Ace of Base, Eiffel 65, Alice Deejay, Ian Van Dahl, Ayumi Hamasaki...

[u]Hobbies:[/u] Singing, dancing, drawing, going on the computer, daydreaming (or meditating), playing music, possibly reading and writing stories, RPG gaming (and creating RPGs), talking to myself (yes, that is a hobby)

[u]My personal mascot:[/u] Hypnotica! She's basically a purple cat wearing human clothes and holding a pendulum. She also has psychic powers and is good at hypnotizing and luring anyone into basically anything. I've used her in a RPG here before... *stares at Vicky*[/color]

...A lot of people say I'm weird and/or evil, and I don't blame them, though I'm not evil...

Name: Ben

Nicknames: Benny Boy, Benjimon, Benbo Baggins, Benbo, Ben Ben, Klepto, Beatt, Benny Woo, Benna

Hair Color: Brown

Eye color: Brown

Height: Umm....over 5'5

Weight: Don't know/care.

Wardrobe: A [I][B]lot[/B][/I] of Earth Day t-shirts. Khakis, cargo pants/shorts. I like lots of pockets. ^___^

Personality: Eh...multfaceted. With adults I'm the very soul of courtesy and modesty. Online I tend to be a bit more arrogant to some people, modest to others. Whether online or off, though, I'm generally friendly.

Favorite music: I'll listen to anything impartially.

Favorite Bands: None to speak of.

Hobbies: Walking, writing, fencing, making sarcastic/cynical comments with [I]some[/I] of my friends.

My personal mascot: Bored Guy. I'll have to find a picture of him somehwere. Basically he's a vertical oval with straight lines for the mouth and eyes, plus a sort of top hat.

Hair Color: dirty blond

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'5 [B]1/2[/B]

Wardrobe: American Eagle and Old Navy ^^

Personality: I hate jerks ^^ yay! I get along with almost anyone and everyone (except jerks) Im very layed back and a bit lazy when it comes to work (who isn't). I would find myself pretty funny but... *shrug*

Hair Style: Touching my sholders

Favorite Music Type: Me like Rock

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Trapt

Favorite Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean (Monty Python and the Holy Grail (XD))

Favorite TV show: family guy

Favorite Book: The Long Patrol

Favorite anime series: .hack//sign

Hobbies: Drawing, reading, Music (percussion), Marching band, Anime, LIFE, Rping, and some other stuff i cant think of...

[color=crimson]Okay, here's mine.

First Name: >_> Umm... Brittany

Age: Hmm. I've decided not to say. Some people might know if you've looked at my myotaku page before, though.

Hair Color: Brown with blonde highlights.

Eye Color: Hazel

Height: 5"8

Wardrobe: Usually jeans and a T-shirt. I'm too lazy to bother with clothes too much.

Personality:In public, quiet. Usually anyways :P. Most people at school think I'm wierd. At home I talk a lot though. I'm also really lazy, and a procrastinator. I always wait till the last minute to do anything. I usually(somehow) get it done in the end though. I get irritated easily, and I am prone to get in arguments. I'm not too keen on being told what to do either...

Hair Style: My hair is fairly long, but I keep it in a ponytail because I don't want it in my face.

Favorite Music Type: I listen to a lot of anime and game music, along with a little J-rock and J-pop.

Favorite musical Band/Artist: Gackt, Utada Hikaru, and The Pillows. And for composers, Yoko Kanno, Nobuo Uematsu, and Yasunori Mitsuda.

Hobbies:Video Games(RPGs mostly), anime and manga when I can afford it, and the internet.

Favorite games: The Final Fantasy series, Xenosaga, and the legend of Dragoon.

Favorite animes: Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Excel Saga, FLCL, and Ghibli movies.

Favorite Mangas: Naruto, Azumanga Daioh, and One Piece.[/color]

Saw the tread.. thought I might as well reply ^_^

First Name: Nick

Hair Color: blonde (natural)

Eye Color: blue-ish green

Height: 6'7" (I'm tall ^_^)

Wardrobe: Baggy, punk stuff.. you know..

Personality: Punk, I keep to myself when I want to, I'm friendly and I get along with most people

Hair Style: spiked or just as it is

Favorite Music Type: Heavy metal, some hip-hop and Linkin Park type music

Favorite musical Band/Artist: I have a few.. Linkin Park, Slip Knot, Static-X and Outkast

Hobbies: watching anime, hanging otu withf riends, riding my BMX bike, um, gettin friendly with the ladies (lol) and, yeah, thats all, I geuss..