Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is an old wallpaper I made a few years ago but for some reason, I always liked it. Maybe it's just me though, so I'm posting it here...

WHAT DO YOU THINK????

[url=http://necrophilia.nu/haruka/surface.jpg]CLICK HERE TO SEE[/url]

And never mind the small text at the bottom. That was just to prevent others from stealing it back when I worked on that site.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]And never mind the small text at the bottom. That was just to prevent others from stealing it back when I worked on that site. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh. Reminds me of that girl on theotaku who was strealing other people's art. "Don't mind that text on the bottom... my sister did that!!"

Anyway, it really reminds me of a bathroom. The grid gives off this tile effect and the brown one in the middle also looks like a tile by itself heh.

The wallpaper itself is successful, I'd say. I prefer ones like this because I'm just not into the insanely busy wallpapers that seem so popular now.
Posted
You should never refer to Jikannohizumi as "that site I used to work" lol.... :p

I liked it when you first showed me and I still like it.

Oh and beofre I forget, I need some japanese fonts. I lost all of mine lol. I dunno if you still have them somewhere, your HD or a site somewhere... anything would be helpful :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]You should never refer to Jikannohizumi as "that site I used to work" lol.... :p[/B][/QUOTE]

What would you prefer I refer to it as?

Anyway, I can hook you up with the fonts sometime this weekend. I'm sure I'll get on AIM at some point... I think.

The circles kinda look like bubbles... also fitting into the whole bathroom thing.
Guest Magdalena
Posted
Never have been a fan of grids, or that font. I do like the colors, not too many people can pull off yellow and grey.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...