OtakuBoards

Cardcaptor Sakura anyone

White Digivise

Ah.. yes.. Yue is my favourite charactor in CCS :blush:, Eriol is second, then it's um... I don't know yet...
And right now I'm trying to get through my cousin's virus infected computer to find out how to buy a set of Clow cards. (She has a set of Sakura cards) So... yeah...

[size=1]*Zackery pops up and slaps her into the keyboard*
Me: Hey! I'm busy here so get back to whichever dimension you came from!
Zack: Ok. *Vanishes*[/size]

*Ahem* Excuse me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]I have the Clow cards and my friend Meilin13 has told me of Sakura cards, but I haven't seen them :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

the Sakura cards are kute!:) i like them better than the regular Clow Cards...:cool:

[SIZE=1]Maybe one of the best that I have seen, but compared to DBZ, it's got a good chance. You can buy the Clow Cards set, is that what you are talking about, that's what I am going to buy. My favourite character is Li... Why? Becuase he has a sword and says funny rhymes to release cards![/SIZE]

I did see it...I saw all of the episodes for a loong time since it came out then i stopped watching it like 6 months after or something.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]The idea of this thread alone diserves its own section. :D CARCDCAPTORS kicks major butt!

Li and Sakura! what a couple.

And don't you people think Yue's eyes are freaky :D [/B][/QUOTE]

;) You're right. Cardcaptors does kick butt, and yes. Yue's eyes are freaky. :rolleyes: :cross:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
OMG!!! y duz everyone like yue?!?!?! give kero baros sum credit! he's soooo tyte! i luv the ccs 2nd movie!!! omg!!! it's sooooooooo tyte! hehehe.... kyoote too! phwahahahhahahaha... ok... i'll shut up now... but seriously, i feel sorry for keros. the "sub movie" on cardcaptors 2nd movie is sooooooo funny tho.... keros and "supi". kekeke...