White Digivise Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 The idea of this thread alone diserves its own section. :D CARCDCAPTORS kicks major butt! Li and Sakura! what a couple. And don't you people think Yue's eyes are freaky :D
Neko_Cat Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I really like Yue's eyes.......comon, how often do you see glowing purple eyes (light purple-violet really, but I like to exaggerate):D :D :devil: :D :D
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I LOVE YUE! :D He's another good looking anime guy! :D But li and sakura together would be great! I love seeing CCS! :D
Pastbyer Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Ah.. yes.. Yue is my favourite charactor in CCS :blush:, Eriol is second, then it's um... I don't know yet... And right now I'm trying to get through my cousin's virus infected computer to find out how to buy a set of Clow cards. (She has a set of Sakura cards) So... yeah... [size=1]*Zackery pops up and slaps her into the keyboard* Me: Hey! I'm busy here so get back to whichever dimension you came from! Zack: Ok. *Vanishes*[/size] *Ahem* Excuse me.
White Digivise Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 I have the Clow cards and my friend Meilin13 has told me of Sakura cards, but I haven't seen them :cross:
Jamvis Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 yeah ill take one large order! sounds deeeeelish! hahahaha
White Digivise Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i] [B]yeah ill take one large order! sounds deeeeelish! hahahaha [/B][/QUOTE] huh? Jam? order? what? :cross:
Kittie Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]I have the Clow cards and my friend Meilin13 has told me of Sakura cards, but I haven't seen them :cross: [/B][/QUOTE] the Sakura cards are kute!:) i like them better than the regular Clow Cards...:cool:
Guest Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Ehh Cardcaptors is okay. I mean its not the best but its kinda kewl
Break Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 [SIZE=1]Maybe one of the best that I have seen, but compared to DBZ, it's got a good chance. You can buy the Clow Cards set, is that what you are talking about, that's what I am going to buy. My favourite character is Li... Why? Becuase he has a sword and says funny rhymes to release cards![/SIZE]
Guest Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 Ehh...They arent funny rythmes they are kewl rythmes. Force Know My Plight Release The Light Lightening. Thats my fav....
White Digivise Posted October 7, 2001 Author Posted October 7, 2001 Anybody can say they don't like CCS but that's because they've never seen it. :D
Guest Posted October 7, 2001 Posted October 7, 2001 I did see it...I saw all of the episodes for a loong time since it came out then i stopped watching it like 6 months after or something.....
Deedlit Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]The idea of this thread alone diserves its own section. :D CARCDCAPTORS kicks major butt! Li and Sakura! what a couple. And don't you people think Yue's eyes are freaky :D [/B][/QUOTE] ;) You're right. Cardcaptors does kick butt, and yes. Yue's eyes are freaky. :rolleyes: :cross:
Saturn Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 (hello, i'm new) i love CCS! my favourite characters are yukito and touya, who are just an adorable couple! i like syaoran too, and eriol is just darling =^.^= ja!
White Digivise Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 Hey Saturn! Just had to say welcome... but Yukito is so cute and so nice!!! :D
Navi Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 li's costume is really nice. tomoyo freaks me out though.
lil_hell4t Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 im just starting to watch card captors its pretty cool, i like the animation,whos this lee dude,the one with the robes and sword?...he makes a fool of sakura alot
White Digivise Posted October 26, 2001 Author Posted October 26, 2001 That would ve li. The guy with the sword pretty much says it. I think Tomoyo is cool! :D
SaiYaNgUrL Posted November 3, 2001 Posted November 3, 2001 OMG!!! y duz everyone like yue?!?!?! give kero baros sum credit! he's soooo tyte! i luv the ccs 2nd movie!!! omg!!! it's sooooooooo tyte! hehehe.... kyoote too! phwahahahhahahaha... ok... i'll shut up now... but seriously, i feel sorry for keros. the "sub movie" on cardcaptors 2nd movie is sooooooo funny tho.... keros and "supi". kekeke...
tethsuo shima Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 YES CARD CAPTOR IS MAYOR GREAT . BUT CARTOON TOOK THEM OF AND I DONT GOT THE OTHER CHANNEL WHERE THEY GIVE THEM DAMN:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Lotus Posted November 5, 2001 Posted November 5, 2001 I love CC, especially Kero (spell), but I don't have time to watch it anymore.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now