Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I really like Yue's eyes.......comon, how often do you see glowing purple eyes (light purple-violet really, but I like to exaggerate):D :D :devil: :D :D
Posted
Ah.. yes.. Yue is my favourite charactor in CCS :blush:, Eriol is second, then it's um... I don't know yet...
And right now I'm trying to get through my cousin's virus infected computer to find out how to buy a set of Clow cards. (She has a set of Sakura cards) So... yeah...

[size=1]*Zackery pops up and slaps her into the keyboard*
Me: Hey! I'm busy here so get back to whichever dimension you came from!
Zack: Ok. *Vanishes*[/size]

*Ahem* Excuse me.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]I have the Clow cards and my friend Meilin13 has told me of Sakura cards, but I haven't seen them :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

the Sakura cards are kute!:) i like them better than the regular Clow Cards...:cool:
Posted
Ehh Cardcaptors is okay. I mean its not the best but its kinda kewl
Posted
[SIZE=1]Maybe one of the best that I have seen, but compared to DBZ, it's got a good chance. You can buy the Clow Cards set, is that what you are talking about, that's what I am going to buy. My favourite character is Li... Why? Becuase he has a sword and says funny rhymes to release cards![/SIZE]
Posted
Ehh...They arent funny rythmes they are kewl rythmes. Force Know My Plight Release The Light Lightening. Thats my fav....
Posted
I did see it...I saw all of the episodes for a loong time since it came out then i stopped watching it like 6 months after or something.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]The idea of this thread alone diserves its own section. :D CARCDCAPTORS kicks major butt!

Li and Sakura! what a couple.

And don't you people think Yue's eyes are freaky :D [/B][/QUOTE]


;) You're right. Cardcaptors does kick butt, and yes. Yue's eyes are freaky. :rolleyes: :cross:
Posted
(hello, i'm new)
i love CCS! my favourite characters are yukito and touya, who are just an adorable couple! i like syaoran too, and eriol is just darling =^.^=
ja!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
OMG!!! y duz everyone like yue?!?!?! give kero baros sum credit! he's soooo tyte! i luv the ccs 2nd movie!!! omg!!! it's sooooooooo tyte! hehehe.... kyoote too! phwahahahhahahaha... ok... i'll shut up now... but seriously, i feel sorry for keros. the "sub movie" on cardcaptors 2nd movie is sooooooo funny tho.... keros and "supi". kekeke...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...