OtakuBoards

X-Men Evolution, The Next Mutation

Jokopoko

[CENTER][COLOR=CRIMSON][B][U]X-Men Evolution, The Next Mutation[/U][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]"Mutation: it is the key to our evolution. It has enabled us to evolve from a single-celled organism into the dominant species on the planet. This process is slow, and normally taking thousands and thousands of years. But every few hundred millennia, evolution skips forward..."

[I]Professor Charles Xavier, Founder 'Xavier?s School for the Gifted'[/I]
-------------------------
It has been a long time since Charles Xavier said those words, and much has changed. The world is a different place, the Mutant hype has settled somewhat, but their are still people out there that fear and hate Mutant kind and the same is true for Mutants that hate the Humans who wish to destroy them. There is still one place where Mutants of a young age can come to hone their skills and learn to use them to aid Man-kind, not to use them against them. The place is still Xavier?s School for the gifted, only the teachers have changed.

Before it was Prof. Xavier, Logan, Ororo Monroe and Hank McCoy, their still around but they don't teach at the school any more, they passed that duty to their first group of students, the original X-Men. Most of the X-Men left to set up new groups across the world but four have chosen to stay and keep Xavier?s going. They are Scott Summers, Jean Summers, Kurt Wagner and Katherine 'Kitty' Pryde. They have remained at the Institute to teach the new breed of Mutants that are coming into the world today and they still operate on the some rules and guidelines set down by Charles Xavier in the beginning.

But they are not the only Mutants who have remained in Bayville after all that has happened. Some members of the old Brotherhood are still around, as are members of the Acolytes and the Morlocks will always be there for the misfit Mutants of the world. The organisation of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate) still exists and its members are still willing to aid the X-Men but on the other side of the knife is the rouge group Hydra are still at large and are planning to release a new breed on Sentinel on the world of Mutants.
Okay, basic story set up given to you there. I'll just give the info on which characters from the series are in this RPG and remember, it is 8 years after Evolution so please change the age and history to match.

N/B If all these characters are not taken I will make them NPCs (Non-Played Characters)
[U][I]The X-Men[/I][/U]

[URL=http://x-men.aifandom.com/guides/scott.php]Scott Summers AKA Cyclops[/URL]
[URL=http://x-men.aifandom.com/guides/jean.php]Jean Summers (Formally Jean Grey) AKA Phoenix[/URL]
[URL=http://x-men.aifandom.com/guides/kurt.php]Kurt Wagner AKA Nightcrawler[/URL]
[URL=http://x-men.aifandom.com/guides/kit.php]Katherine 'Kitty' Pryde AKA Shadowcat[/URL]

[U][I]The Brotherhood of Mutants[/I][/U]

[URL=http://x-men.aifandom.com/guides/lance.php]Lance Alvers AKA Avalanche[/URL]
[URL=http://x-men.aifandom.com/guides/pietro.php]Pietro Maximoff AKA Quicksilver[/URL]
[URL=http://x-men.aifandom.com/guides/todd.php]Todd Tolensky AKA Toad[/URL]

[U][I]The Morlocks[/I][/U]

[URL=http://x-men.aifandom.com/guides/caliban.php]Caliban[/URL]
[URL=http://x-men.aifandom.com/guides/callisto.php]Callisto[/URL]
[URL=http://x-men.aifandom.com/guides/evan.php]Evan Daniels AKA Spyke[/URL]
Next is the sign up you are required to fill in if you wish to apply to this RPG, you make an original character if you do not wish to be a main character. Please make note that even the main characters need to fill in this sheet and take note of the notes I make about the main characters afterwards.
[U]Character Sign-Up[/U]

[U]Name:[/U]

[U]Code Name:[/U]

[U]Age:[/U]

[U]Gender:[/U]

[U]Apperance:[/U]

[U]Mutation/Powers:[/U]

[U]Originally From:[/U]

[U]Affiliation:[/U]

[U]Current Location:[/U]

[U]Known Family:[/U] (May not apply to some main and original characters)

[U]Personality:[/U]

[U]Biography:[/U] (For main characters do not copy and paste the info as a whole from the site because this is 8 years later and some info would not apply)
[U]Notes for the Main Characters[/U]

[I]Jean and Scott Summers:[/I] They have been married for 2 years and have a child on the way, a girl.

[I]Kurt Wagner and Kitty Pryde:[/I] They have been dating for around one and a half years and are engaged to be married within the next 3 months.

[I]Lance Alvers, Pietro Maximoff and Todd Tolensky:[/I] They have a few new 'students' within the Brotherhood and are still living in the house though it is larger and a lot cleaner.

[I]The Morlocks [As a whole]:[/I] They are still very recluse and distrust most of the surface dwellers. The leaders are now Callisto and Spyke.
Thats basicly all the information, aside from my character and the rules, which I will give now.
[U]My Character Sign-Up[/U]

[U]Name:[/U] Scott Summers

[U]Code Name:[/U] Cyclops

[U]Age:[/U] 27

[U]Gender:[/U] Male

[U]Apperance:[/U] [URL=http://members.aol.com/flemart7/cyclops.jpg]Cyclops[/URL]

[U]Mutation/Powers:[/U] Powerful Optic Blasts

[U]Originally From:[/U] Missouri

[U]Affiliation:[/U] Xaviers School for the Gifted, X-Men

[U]Current Location:[/U] Xaviers School for the Gifted, Bayville

[U]Known Family:[/U] Jean Summers (Wife), Alex Summers (Brother)

[U]Personality:[/U] When the new X-Men find themselves forming into a team, big brother Scott naturally took charge. He is a natural leader, having experience from the original team. He is always there for the team and goes above and beyond when he feels anyone from the team is in any kind of danger. He is a loyal friend and always helps out the team with what ever problem they are facing.

[U]Biography:[/U] Scott Summers is the one the others all look up to, especially since he was Xavier's original recruit. Scott is confident and good-natured, although some people might get the idea that he's a little aloof (it's the dark-glasses thing). Scott is good at sports, and especially excels at basketball and soccer. He is originally from St. Louis, and has that standard American non-accent. Scott is an orphan, and was separated from his brother (Alex Masters - Havok) at an early age. Add to that these crazy eye beams that he can't control, and you can see that his life hasn't handed him the best hand.

Scotts Mutation comes in the form of Optic Blasts that can devestate the area around Scott. Since he had help from Charles Xavier Scott has gained greater control over his power, though it can still fire off at random so he still wares the glasses made for him by Prof. Xavier. He is the head-teacher of Xaveirs School for the Gifted and heads up the team whenever the X-Men go out on a mission, he cares deeply for his wife and his friends and would go to any lengths to save them, even sacrifice himself.
[U]The Catches[/U]

1. I want to have good RPGers in my RPG, not people who punctuate evey sentence with many '!!!!' and litter their posts with incorrect spelling.

2. Applications for main characters must have a Personality and History which mirriors the personal information provided for each of the characters on the website.

3. As usual, I expect regular posting on your part, good spelling and grammer and each post will have three paragraphs or more. Anyone who's quality and/or post amount will be given one warning, if it continues they are out of the RPG.

4. I have the right to accept or reject anyone who I feel does not come to the standards set out by the previous rules.

5. Have fun with the RPG :D.

[CENTER]-------------------------[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[CENTER][COLOR=CRIMSON][B][U]X-Men Evolution, The Next Mutation[/U][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[size=1][color="666666"]
Character Sign-Up

Name: Kurt Wagner

Code Name: Night Crawler

Apperance: [URL=http://www.blue-elf.com/miniseries2.jpg ]Nightcrawler[/URL]

Mutation/Powers: Teleportation / Acrobatic Prowess / Prehensile Tail

Originally From: Germany

Affiliation: Xavier's School of the Gifted, X-men

Current Location: Xavier's School for the Gifted, Bayville

Known Family:

[B]Mother[/b] : Mystique
[b]Adopted Sister[/b] : Rogue
[b]Other[/b] : Foster parents seen in the episode "Shadow Past"

Personality:
When other's is filling down, Kurt tries to lighten things up. Kurt is one of the sweetest people in Xavier's School of the Gifted. Although, Kurt fills isolated from other people because of his form. So Kurt plays alot of jokes to liven things up and trys to get his form out of his mind. Kurt also plays alot of jokes on Scott. When Kitty entered his life, he knew that she would make him fill like a real person. With all his heart he loves Kitty.

Biography:
Kurt when he was young never new his real parents. Instead he had foster parents. When older Kurt decided to go to Xavier's School of the gifted and started to learn more about his powers. When Katherine "Kitty" Pryde entered his life, he decided he would only love her. Kitty and Kurt dated awhile and decided to get married. Scott and the others are greatly supporting them. Kurt still seems down about his "real appearance" but decides to hide it in his mind.

[/size][/color]

Name: Jean Summers

Code Name: Phoenix

Apperance:[URL=http://havok.lothlorien.nu/phoenix.jpg]Jean[/URL]

Mutation/Powers: Telekinesis/Telepathy

Originally From: Connecticut

Affiliation: Xaviers School for the Gifted, X-Men

Current Location: Xaviers School for the Gifted (Bayville)

Known Family: Scott Summers (Husband), Jonathan Grey (Father), Mrs. Grey (Mother), and Ms. Grey (Sister)

Personality: An experienced person from the original team. Jean can very well take care of her self. Jean is intelligent, and doesn't like to be looked down upon. Jean is rather caring, and tries her best to help her friends and those around her.

Biography: Jean had originally lived in Connecticut, living with her family. Those of whom weren't mutants. But when her powers had started to emerge, she was taken and taught at Xavier's School for the Gift. Years after all the events and all that's happened there. Jean has still been living there in Bayville. But no longer as a student but as a teacher to help other young mutants. Even so, Jean is still vibrant redhead, very beautiful. She's the only one from the Xavier Institute who is not regarded as a little weird out of the institute.

Jean is a telekinetic, enabling her to move objects merely by thinking about it. At first, weight was a real issue with her -- and she starts out only able to move what she can actually lift with her arms. She also has latent telepathic abilities. Professor X, the world's greatest Telepath, has trained her to use and refine these powers.

[size=1][color=ff66cc]I was given permission from JokoPoko to use my own character as a main/original.

[B]Name:[/B] Kilani Tarot Shi'iandra

[B]Code Name:[/B] Formerly Void, now Genesis

[B]Age:[/B] 20

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Appearance:[/B] see attachment -Under her right eye is a small scar. She has a strange birth mark of an 8 pointed star on the base of her neck. Her nails are able to retract. She is not made of what Wolverine is. She is able to retract them at will. Also, her hair is a blackish dark brown with light, cherry brown hair. That is also her uniform, except it's a more glossy black with a silver as the belt. She's more tanned as well.

[B]Mutation/Powers:[/B] Psychic, Creation/Destruction, Mirror

[B]Originally From:[/B] Hawaii

[B]Affiliation:[/B] X-Men

[B]Current Location:[/B] Bayville

[B]Known Family:[/B] Lanawi and Kulawana Kilanaina

[B]Personality:[/B] Kilani is not your average bubbly person. She is one of the X-Mens that do not mess around when it comes to trouble. She is one of those people you can describe in a million, billion words. But, she is also one of those people who know her place. She is also strict when it comes to students messing around. There is a good side to Kilani, but there is also a bad side. Do not cross that line. There is no knowing of what she can do. She rarely is angered, unless you say something about her friends, family, or beliefs.

[B]Biography:[/B] Kilani has an interesting past. She is a rare child to have a great life with strange things happening in her life. Through her years, she has experienced different and strange things.

At the age of 1-2 she was able to read, talk, and walk. She was said to be a child prodigy.

Then at the age of 3, her mother and father passed away. Her aunt Lanawai Shi'iandra was her guardian after their death. Nanati and Lanawai Shi'iandra kept her safe.

At the age of 4 she produced strang psychic powers. She had recieved telepathic and telekinetic powers. As days passed by, she received even more powers until she had every known psychic power there was. To a mutant, she was a pure psychic.

Four years passed by and during those four years, she was able to control her powers. It took courage, heart, faith, and belief to control it. As well as a calm and peaceful scene that would help her concentrate.

Then at the age of 9, Kilani put a finger to a withering flower petal and it came back to life. Then she lifted it and put it on again and it withered away again. She looked around the house and saw that something was missing. She recalled what was missing and thought of it and it was in her hand. It was Nanati's volleyball. Then she put it down and recalled something that Lanawai threw out and it came to her, she thought of it to be gone and it was. Then, everytime she thought of an item it would be created or destroyed. Nanati noticed this and helped her control that power.

At the age of 15, Charles Xavier came to her house and asked for her. Jean Grey, Orore Munroe, Scott Summers, and Wolverine came by. She looked to them as Lanawai and Nanati spoke with Professor Xavier. Kilani looked around and could read everyone's emotions and mind. Jean was happy to be here, to meet another mutant with her powers. She was happy that she could share something with her. Scott was confused about why Kilani was so special. Wolverine did not like the fact that she could create and destroy. Ororoe did not mind anything. Kilani reminded Orore of all of the girls at the Institute. Charles Xavier wants Kilani to go, but it was up to either the guardian or her. Lanawai agreed, but it was up to Kilani. She accepted and an agreement was reached. She was able to come visit her family and her mother and father.

After a year at the institute, she had seen what the others powers were and she processed them through her mind. Somehow, she was able to mirror, copy their powers. She didn't need to absorb their powers or their memories. She was able to see and mirror it perfectly. Prof. X had seen this and it was a dangerous power to have, but for Kilani is was perfect. With her mind and psychic power, she would be able to control it in no time. Which was correct.

Now, at the age of 20, nearing 21, Kilani Tarot Shi'iandra is an instructor at the Institute. She is a close friend of Jean's and Kitty's. She is also a close friend of the Brother Hood. Although she is an instructor, she is still learning many things from some of the older X-Men.[/size][/color]

Character Sign-Up

[b]Name:[/b] Jack Masters

[b]Code Name:[/b] Damage

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Appearance:[/b] 6'0" tall, and 210lbs. Jack is muscular but not bulky with each of his muscles clearly defined. He has blonde spiky hair and icy blue eyes. Appealing to the opposite sex. Usually wears jeans, and a black or white tank top.

[b]Mutation/Powers:[/b] (Basically Havok?s powers but I thought I?d give you the full run through of it) Jack is a mutant with the superhuman ability to absorb ambient cosmic energy into the cells of his body, transform it in an unknown manner, and release it as concussive blasts of energy that heat the air in their path enough to turn it into plasma. (Plasma is a super-heated state of matter consisting of charged subatomic particles.) These waves will emanate from his body in all directions unless he purposefully tries to channel them in a single directions, usually along the length of his arms. Jack is himself immune to the intense heat he creates. Whether he is immune to intense heat from other sources is not yet known. Jacks powers enable him to also use the super heated plasma to make objects explode, shatter or disintergrate on impact if he chooses.

[b]Originally From:[/b] Los Angeles

[b]Affiliation:[/b] Xavier?s school for the gifted, X-men

[b]Current Location:[/b] Xavier?s school for the gifted. X-men

[b]Known Family:[/b] Joseph Masters (father) Sarah Masters (mother)

[b]Personality:[/b] Jack is a confident determined teenager. He is very streetwise but also very down to earth. He always looks on the bright side of things but knows when to get serious. Has an explosive temper. Just as he is about to explode with rage the blue in his eyes begin to glow electric blue which is the same colour as his concussive blast from his arms.

[b]Biography:[/b] Jack grew up leading a normal life in a quiet town in on the outskirts of Los Angeles. His mother was one of the top surgeons in the state and his father was a ruthless highly respected lawyer, so they were pretty well off. He went to a public school where he captained the football team and was a straight A student.

But when he was just thirteen his parents got divorced and Jack and his mother moved to down town LA where they moved into quite a rough neighbourhood. Then Jack changed schools, and like most schools, it had it?s bullies. There was a group of four who constantly picked on Jack, stole his lunch money and roughed him up. So life went from being really good, to really bad for Jack. His grade?s started to suffer due to the amount of stress he felt he was under.

Then a few months ago while he was out walking his dog accompanied by his mother, they encountered a group of muggers who attacked Jack?s mother. He didn?t know what made him to it, but Jack pointed both his arms at one of the muggers, and a bright blue blast came erupting out and sent one of the muggers hurtling into a wall the other side of the street. The other muggers ran away. Jack was still in shock himself, but his mother was so shook up by the event she threw jack out. Jack?s father found out he was a mutant and he didn?t want anything to do with Jack either. So Jack was thrown out on the street by his mother, but was shortly approached by a man named Professor Charles Xavier, who offered Jack help in harnessing the power of his gift. Jack didn?t see any other option for himself so he accepted the offer.

And this brings us back to the present. Jack has just arrived at the Charles Xavier institute for gifted youngsters.

Just PM me if anything needs to be changed

Character Sign-Up

Name: Adam Luken

Code Name: Bats

Apperance: See attatch (just add a crimson hoody with it)

Mutation/Powers: He has the ability of a bat (does not include sucking blood). But he isn't blind. He has bat wings and has super sonic hearing and claws. He doesn't usually sleep during the day, but when he sleeps, its upside down.

Originally From: Louisville, KY

Affiliation: Xaviers School for the Gifted, X-Men

Current Location: Xaviers School for the Gifted, Bayville

Known Family: Justin Luken (younger brother), Kevin Luken (older brother), Brandon Luken (oldest brother)

Personality: Adam is headstrong and very stuborn. He has a strong will and is a very kind person who loves to joke. He hates losing something important and never will give up on anything or anyone. Even though he has an odd appearance, he doesn't usually care what people say about him, but he hates it when friends or others are insulted.

Biography: Believe it or not, Adam wasn't born looking like he is now. When Adam was 7 both of his parents were killed in a Marching Band Accident.
When He was 14 he was once out on the street buying some things for his family when his mutation suddenly happened. He was scared half to death of what he had become and ran strait home. Him and his brothers had no idea what to do. They would have called a doctor, but they feared it would stir up trouble. A week or so after Adam's mutation a group of people with other abilitys came to there house and offered to let Adam come and stay at a school for those like him (mutants) he accepted and became a student. He has been there for 2 years now.

Name: Randy Robertson

Code Name: Gravitonne or Grav.

Apperance: Randy is tall and very thin. his skinn is pressed tight to his body due to his mutant ability. he kinda looks almost like a flesh covered skeleton. he has thin long red hair and somewhat sunken in green eyes. Though his appearance is somewhat ghastly if you get to know him he is quite a nice guy.

Mutation/Powers: Manipulate, Control, and Create gravity and gravitational force/wingless flight.

Originally From: Michigan, USA.

Affiliation: The brotherhood of mutants.

Current Location: The brotherhoods manse.

Known Family: Rochell Robertson(mother), Randy Christner(father)

Personality: Kind and helpful person to his friends. Cold and vengeful toward enemies. Humans aren't the enemy, hatred for what they don't understand is.

Biography: Unknown to anyone but himself. I'll let it unfold a bit as the game progresses.

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]Going well people, here are the current standings for all who have applied:

[U]Heartless Me[/U]
[I]Randy Robertson/Grav[/I]
Accepted

[U]K.K.C.[/U]
[I]Adam Luken/Bats[/I]
Accepted

[U]Gohan[/U]
[I]Jack Masters/Damage[/I]
*Accepted

[U]Ugamon[/U]
[I]Kredion Nash/Paladin[/I]
Rejected (If you want to know why PM me, don't spam)

[U]Arika[/U]
[I]Kilani Tarot Shi'iandra/Genesis[/I]
Accepted

[U]MajinVegeta[/U]
[I]Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver[/I]
[Awaiting Sign-up]

[U]Ruby[/U]
[I]Jean Summers/Phoenix[/I]
Accepted

[U]Assassin[/U]
[I]Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler[/I]
Accepted
[U]Gohan[/U]
[I]Jack Masters/Damage[/I]
- Nothing wrong with really, just the mutation. I dunno if this is true but it seems you think Alex is related to Jack, which he isn't because the Masters are his adopted family so I'd prefer it if you chaned the Mutation please, thanks.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Name:Katherine "Kitty" Pryde

Code Name: Shadowcat

Mutation/Powers: Corporal Intangibility

Originally From: Illionois

Affiliation: Xavier's School of the Gifted, X-men

Current Location: Xavier's School for the Gifted, Bayville

Known Family: Mr. and Mrs.Pryde (Parents), seen in X-Impulse

Personality: Although she's matured a lot and become a much more responcible person since High School Kitty is still the happy go lucky person she's always been. Kitty is very friendly to people and loves to help them as well.

Biography: Kitty grew up in Northbrook, an affluent area outside Chicago -- utterly normally suburban, with her utterly normal parents. They will be shocked to discover how different their "little kitten" is, and they'll be in total denial. When Professor X offers to help Kitty and displays his other students, the Prydes will be utterly horrified and turn down the Professor. But after seeing the X-Men in action, the Pryde family will do an about-face. Kitty will join the Institute, as well as the team. As Kitty grew to became more mature she realized that Lance really wasn't the man for her and that her soulmate was her best friend Kurt.

[i]
[b]Name:[/b] Kotoba Gen (Ko ? Ancient, To ? Empire, Ba ? Blade, Gen ? Illusion)

[b]Code Name:[/b] Illusionist

[b]Age:[/b] 16

[b]Appearance:[/b] A blue t-shirt with a Japanese character scribbled on its front and back. A black sash, loosely tied around the waist. A dark-blue jacket, ragged and somewhat torn. A worn-out pair of black pants, obviously worn for some time. A piece of cloth similar to the sash is tied around the forehead. A young, oval-face with short-black hair trailing down. Rosy cheeks, can be described as cute when smiling. Occasionally has a blade which can be described as a medium of katana and a kodachi. The sheath is unadorned, and the hilt has a pattern of a turtle shell.

[b]Mutation/Powers:[/b] Mild hypnosis, Astral projection of nonexistent objects, ability to distort perception of size and distance.

[size=1][b]During a Fit:[/b] Mind-control through a complex combination of hypnosis, projection of images that actually have physical effects, Distortion in the perception of time[/size]

[b]Originally From:[/b] Hakage Village, Nagoya, Japan

[b]Affiliation:[/b] None at the moment.

[b]Current Location:[/b] Bayville

[b]Known Family:[/b] Deceased, Unknown

[b]Personality:[/b] Mild, Calm, Analytical, Logical, Quiet, Cynical, and usually kind. However, his usual personality is occasionally punctuated by ?fits?, in which he loses all sense of logic and reason, but retains all his other characteristics. In this state, he is filled with bottomless cruelty, not to mention being extremely sadistic. During his fits, he is granted with greater control of his abilities, making him a powerful fighter, though destructive to all around him, even himself.

[b]Bio:[/b] A somewhat macabre figure ever since his childhood, Gen was a bastard child, orphaned by his mother shortly after his birth. Gen?s birth came about from the rape of his mother by supposedly a mutant, resulting in his existence and the suicide of his mother shortly after. The true name of his mother, or his ?father? is unknown, since she left no address, no phone number, no way to identify her.

Ever since his birth, Gen has been passed around multiple orphanages, always disliked and feared due to the dogging rumor of his ?father?. Before he gained a degree of mastery over his powers, he was constantly tormented by his peers, labeled a ?freak? by a mere rumor. However, shortly after the recognition of his powers, his peers were suddenly struck by a multitude of accidents, courtesy of Gen?s manipulations on their senses. The accusations were never proved, but it helped Gen quite a bit by keeping many away from him in fear of his ?powers?.

After reaching the age of nine, Gen escaped from his orphanage, and ever since led a life led by random thoughts and chance, drifting here and there through many different means. By using his manipulative powers, Gen mostly avoided being seen by people in general, and saw many of the darker sides of human kind during his travels, especially due to his ability to make himself ?not seen?.

How, or why he arrived in Bayville is unknown. Perhaps he felt a calling with the large mutant population in Bayville. His arrival and residence is largely unnoticed, since he prefers that no one notices him, and he can keep it that way.[/i]

[size=1][color=#707875][I][b]Character Sign-Up[/I][/b]

[b]Name:[/b] Van Ambrose

[b]Code Name:[/b] Quantum

[b]Appearance:[/b] Van has deep dark-blue eyes that are usually covered by rimless sunglasses. He has short light brown, almost blond hair. He is quite athletically built, stands just 6'1" in height and is considered to be very good looking. He usually wears a pair of grey jeans, military style black boots and a grey t-shirt. Over his hands he wears black gloves cut at the fingers

[b]Powers:[/b] Manipulation of the flow of time in his general area.

[b]Originally From:[/b] Republic of Ireland, later New York

[b]Affiliation:[/b] X-Men

[b]Current Location:[/b] New York, heading towards Xavier's School for the Gifted

[b]Known Family:[/b] [I]Uncle:[/I] Ben Ambrose

[b]Personality:[/b] Kind and friendly, Van is a thoroughly nice guy always willing to do a favour for a friend in need. He likes to keep his past out of his mind as it saddens him to no end. He is used to his mutant powers and tries to make the best of them such as being finished his homework before anyone else is, and not to attract too much attention to himself. A regular nice guy he just likes to hang out and have some fun.

[b]Biography:[/b] Van grew up in a fairly normal childhood. He appeared completely normal until his mutant powers began to manifest themselves. When Van was 12 years old his house and his family was robbed by a group of armed and masked youths who forced their way into his home and demanded all the valuables there-in. His parents co-operated, but were shot when the siren of a patrolling police vehicle startled the youths. Van just stood still as 3 youths took aim and fired at him, he saw the bullets seemingly slow as they came towards him and he moved to avoid them, all moved past him without any damage. The youths were freaked and just took their loot and left the house moments afterwards. Van ran outside and called after the squad car to stop and come help his parents. An ambulance and emergency personnel were called to his home, however it was too late, his parents were dead. The police examined where Van had observed the shooting from and found 6 bullet holes in the wall behind where he had stood. The youths were found and charged but this made little difference to Van.

3 months later Van was sent to live with his father's brother Ben Ambrose in New York. His father and Ben had started a computer company and his Uncle still ran. The day Van arrived at his Uncle's shop and asked to speak to Ben, his uncle just came up and hugged him, welcoming him to his new home. Two got on well ever since, Ben was a nice guy most of the time and the two got on quite well but he had a tendency to drink a little too much and when he did it was not a pretty sight. Ben was 6'6 and a really strong guy and when he'd had a little too much to drink he could turn a little violent. Van had right to be afraid of his uncle and even though he had trained in martial arts since he was 7, his uncle's brute strength was often enough to over power Van. Despite all these flaws in their relationship the two actually acted like a family most of the time and enjoyed one another's company. However recently Van has realised that he needs the companies of other people like him and has set off for Bayville and accepted Professor Xavier's offer to become a student at his school. His uncle is sad to see him go but realises that it is just something his nephew has to do to find himself and wishes him luck and all the time he needs.[/color][/size]

Character Sign-Up (If any changes and such need to be made, PM me)
----------
Name: Arrea (ar-RE-uh) Marsters (not related to the Masters in any way)
Code Name: Benzaiten
Appearance: [url=http://www.uploadit.org/files/251003-rikku2.PNG]Arrea[/url]
Mutation/Powers: slight control over waters/liquids, empathy
Originally From: New Orleans, Louisiana
Affiliation: Xavier's School for the Gifted; X-Men
Current Location: Xavier's School, Bayville
Known Family: Jonathan Marsters (father), Maria Marsters (mother), and Lia Anne Marsters (younger sister)
Personality: Arrea is bright, perky, a little ditzy, and all around good natured. Though she can be a little overly happy at times, her joy usually doesn't bother anyone.
Biography: Arrea lived a normal life in one of the more posh quarters of Louisiana. She went to school, roamed Le Rue Bourbon, and talked incessantly. Her parents are very liberal and gave her lee-way to do just about anything within reason. A little after her fourteenth birthday, a large fire broke out near her home. For weeks, all she could do was cry as the survivors lamented for their lost friends and family.
Shortly after, she left home for an exclusive private school near Lake Erie. Whenever she could, she spend a few minutes staring into the waters, trying to distance herself from the thoughts of her classmates. Sometimes, she just barely touch the water to watch the ripples she could make. One day, she discovered her ability to manipulate water. She played with the power, making sodas explode at mealtimes and scaring people by making water in a bowl swirl during a 'seance'. Slowly, Arrea began to realize she'd need some control over her powers of empathy, even if they sometimes helped. She learned of Xavier's School and contacted them as soon as possible.

[b]Name:[/b] Pan Carter

[b]Code Name:[/b] Recon

[b]Apperance:[/b] Pan is 5'4" with a dark skin complexion. He has brown hair, brown eyes, and appears to be a normal human. He is a tad overweight, but very strong. Pan wears loose baggy pants, a t-shirt, an opened button shirt over that, and a bandana. Already a mere 5'4", he seems much shorter because he spends most of his time crouching and bent over. He also appears a little younger because of his healing abilities.

[b]Mutation/Powers:[/b] Feral abilities (enhanced strength, vision, smell, hearing) & accelerated healing

[b]Originally From:[/b] Northern California

[b]Affiliation:[/b] Undecided. Knows of both the X-Men and Brotherhood.

[b]Current Location:[/b] Bayville, with Aunt Daphne

[b]Known Family:[/b] Damon Carter (father, human), Persephone Dionysios-Carter (mother, human) Daphne Dionysios (aunt, human)

[b]Personality:[/b] Pan is the quiet, but up-beat type. He likes to spend his time emerged in his favorite songs, always carrying a portable CD player with him. Because of his feral genes, he's compelled to practice stealthy stalking techniques, making him more of a silent person. Because he doesn't talk much, his peers are often surprised whenever he gives them one of his occasional nuggets of wisdom. Even though stealth is his forte, he still enjoys the company of others.

[b]Biography:[/b] Damon Carter knew his son would be different, and warned him that there would be people who fear and hate him someday. Not only was he the result of a biracial marriage of a black man and a Greek woman, but he would be a mutant, just as his father was. When Pan's powers finally surfaced, he was more emotionally prepared to deal with mutant discrimination that any other mutant his age. However, what happened next, no one could have predicted.

Pan awoke late one night, to find that his house was being raided by an unknown militia group. They captured his parents, but Pan hid before they could find him. When the raid ended, with Pan left behind safely, Pan saw a vehicle take off with a New York license plate. Seeing this as his only clue, Pan moved in with his mother's sister, Daphne, in Bayville. Pan wants to find his parents, and he has looked for help from both the Brotherhood and X-Men.

Unsure which team to join, he often talks to the students of both schools. Both seem eager for him to join their team, but Pan suspects that either one, perhaps both, may have an alterior motive; a reason they either team wants a feral mutant.

He gave himself the name Recon, short for reconnaissance, because of his excellent tracking abilities.

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]Okay, people who signed up after my acceptence message are all okay and I'd like for MajinVegeta and Outcast to finish their sign-ups, if they don't do it soon-ish I'll start the RPG sometime tomorrow and I'll send you each a PM with the link.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][I]WAIT FOR ME!!!! Er...Sign-up:

[B]Name: Danny

Code Name: Panther

Apperance: Spiky black hair, a panthers tail and fangs, around 6" tall. He wears black gloves and black trainers. On his right arm, he has a tatto of a panther, with brown eyes like his.

Mutation/Powers: Looks a bit like a Panther, and can do anything a Panther can do.

Originally From: Wales - Anglesey

Affiliation: X-men

Current Location: Xavier's School, Bayville

Known Family: His younger brother, Max and his father.

Personality: Funny, fun and scary sometimes. He hates people that walk behind him all the time and annoy him, because it always makes him want to smack them with his tail, but he isn't allowed too. He hates people that think there higher, like better because of their power but he gets around them.

Bio: Danny was born in Wales, and never knew his mother. His dad told him she ran away because him and his brother wheren't normal. Danny didn't know what his father meant by 'Not normal.'

Danny's father left Danny when he was only 11. His father told him to leave Wales and find a school, and too take Max with him. Danny was so confused, until his brother told him everything. Danny became even more confused, how could a little kid know this?

HIs brother ran off too, saying that he could live alone, and that Danny shouldn't have to take care of him. His brother wasn't seen so much now, but Danny sees him on the streets with a load of friends.

So, now here Danny is. In the school for the gifted. [/B]

Sorry it took awhile, I was messing about in my room. If there's anything wrong with it, tell me.[/SIZE][/I]

Name: Serna Treyan

Code Name: Paper

Apperance: She stands at a short 5' 2" with long light brown hair, usually braided back. She has eyes that change between green and brown. She is about average build, tyipcally dressed in a white t-shirt and baggy jeans.

Mutation/Powers: Becomes 2-D (she would be flat in short), and when in 2-D mode, has inhuman durability

Originally From: New Jersey

Affiliation: The brotherhood of mutants

Current Location: The Brotherhood's mansion

Known Family: Her father Calen Treyan

Personality: She is rather friendly, but is a bit jumpy, and if she is startled to much, shes converts to 2-D mode.

Biography: As a child, her power never showed, until one day some bullies scared her, and she seemingly disappered, being she went 2-D and all they could have seen was a line. After that, they took joy in scaring her into 2-D until her single father sent her away to the Brotherhood's mansion where she could learn to contol her power better. Now it takes alot to scare her into 2-D, but it still happens on occasion.

Name: Bradley Deans

Alias: Rebellion

Apperence: 6 ft tall, dark blue complexion with silver markings covering most of the body, shortish black hair with blue and silver hilites, red eyes. Wears clothes similar to the trademark Nightcrawlers stuff (trenchcoat and ministerial type clothes), long claw like hands and feet.

Mutant Ability: Can change into a shadowy form in which he gains invulnerability, night vision, acrobatic skill.

Originally from: Unknown

Affiliation: None at present

Known Family: none, although by his appearance he maybe distantly related to Mystique and Nightcrawler, but no proof has arisen.

Personality: Lonewolf, picks his fights. He doesn't fight for good or for evil, just for himself. Uses his mutant ability to steal from shops at night.

Bio: After suffering a knock to the head, Brad wakes up to find his skin turned a blue color and has no memory of past events. After he gets caught by authorities for stealing from a bank, he is sent to jail where he spends his time between tatooing his body with various designs and perfecting his mutant ability. He then uses his ability to break out of the jail. He is currently living in an abandoned warehouse, stealing money and food to support himself. He now goes by the alias Rebellion.

[B]Name:[/B] Craig Sanders

[B]Code Name:[/B] Lightning

[B]Age:[/B] 18

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Appearance:[/B] 6'2" tall, and 230lbs. Craig's muscular appearence defies the speed he can generate via his powers. He has short brown hair, hazel eyes, and usually wears jeans and a white vest under a black leather jacket.

[B]Mutation/Powers:[/B] Craig possesses the ability to generate electrostatic energy at a rate of about 1,000 volts per minute and store up to 1,000,000 volts. Craig is able to emit lightning arcs from his fingertips at speeds of up to 1,100 feet per second, achieving a maximum distance of about 100 feet. In addition, he can override electrically powered devices and manipulate them mentally. Effectively a living conductor, Craig's electrical supply is effectively limited, but he is still able to draw from any energy source at will, and expel it again just as easily. By propelling this energy from the base of his feet, he is also granted the ability of flight. Obviouisly, he is immune to harm form electrical shock and such.

[B]Originally From:[/B] San Diego, California

[B]Affiliation:[/B] Xavier?s school for the gifted, X-men

[B]Current Location:[/B] Xavier?s school for the gifted. X-men

[B]Known Family:[/B] Larry Sanders

[B]Personality:[/B] Craig's personality seems to directly reflect that of his powers. He is very quick of mind, but also quick to react to any given situation. He has an explosive temper and is extremely impatient, and often he feels as though the world moves far too slowly for his taste. Still, he is very trustworthy and lighthearted, and will often be the one who offers cheesy puns in the middle of a fight... mostly because he finds himself getting bored mid-fight.

[B]Biography:[/B] Craig's father, Larry, worked at a nuclear power plant where he was exposed to massive amounts of radiation during an accident. Norton was unharmed, but the radiation affected his genes, and as a result his son Craig was born a mutant. Unlike most superhuman mutants, Henry showed signs of mutation from birth: incredible running speed and reflexes. As a tween, he had the undeveloped pace of an opympic sprinter. Craig's father, a huge Chargers fan (convewniently), pushed Craig into playing football as soon as he was able. Craig had found a true passion.

A naturally gifted running back, Craig played mainly at that position for most of his Pop Warner and High School years. His powers did not appear until he was sixteen, which is unusually late for a mutant. Not surprisingly, they would appear whilst he was playing a game of football. Craig's high school team was losing badly, and Craig had found himself getting increasingly furious, but somehow stimulated. He broke a run for an 80 yard touchdown late in the third quarter, and spontaneously spiked the ball. However, as the ball hit the floor, it proceeded to explode, and Craig's body was covered by a blue electrical aura. Craig was chased from the arena by a mob of furious mutant haters, that, sadly, included his father.

After several days on the run, Craig was approached by Charles Xavier, and joined him at the academy for gifted mutants. He has never looked back since.

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]Okay everyone, the RPG has started and it's located here:

[URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33086]X-Men Evolution: The Next Mutation [RPG][/URL]

I hope you all enjoy it and I hope you all reply soon ;)[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Guest The Bouncer
Name: Trevon Sands
Code Name: Sonicboom

Appearance: brown skin with cornrools down to the end of his neck. he wears a White Tshirt and some baggy blue jeans and black Air Force ones.

Mutation/powers: the ability to create sound waves, conrtoll sound waves and sonic booms.

Originally from: Philidelphia , PA

Current Location: Brotherhood mansion

Affiliation: The brotherhood of mutants

Known Family : Patrice Sands ( mother)

Personality: Trevon usually is a loud mouth and never stops talking. He doenst think that much so he is quick to get himslef into trouble. If there's anything about breaking the law Trevon will be right there doing it. He likes to talk to girls and isnt really shy. He isnt afraid to speak whats is on his mind.He has no real enemies not even the X-men. He just doesnt like living by rules. Trevon can be has lots of mood swings. He can be angry one second and joking he next. He is unpredictible people almost never know what he will do next becuse of his mood swings. But he usually does what his mind tells him to do and nothing else. No one is his boss he is his own and everyone that knows him knows that.

Bio: Trevon discovered his powers when he was first born. when he came out crying it shook the walls of the hospitatal and changing pitches almost destroying the place. When his mother got out of the hospital they moved to Philadelphia. He grew up there all his life. He was the leader of a gang of mutants in the area that always caused trouble.They would go into malls and stal and if they cops tried to do anything about it they would use ther powers to get away.They caused so much trouble that the state of Pennslyvania said that if they couldn't learn to control their power that they would all have to be killed. .Trevon's mother sent him to the Xavier Institiue to get help but he went with the brotherhood insted becase of all the rules in the Institue. He wnats to go to the Institute for help to make his mother happy but he doest want to be unhappy himself. He still has plans to go to the Institue just not at the moment.....

Guest bahumant111088
Name:Kaine
codename: psy

mutation: super speed

apperance: long cornrows to his back,black baggy pants, red shirt, red air force ones, brown skin, brown eyes

origanally from: sacremento,ca

Affalition: brotherhood

known family:none

bio: he found is power when he was running track

personality: does'nt talk to any one not even the people at the brotherhood the only thing he does his train eat sleep when he talks its during a major fight because he lost his parents in a freak accident

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]To both Bouncer and bahumant111088, I'm afraid neither of you are accepted for the same reasons as Ugamon, your Bio's and personality aren't detailed enough, also [This is mainly bahumant111088 and Ugamon] your spelling and grammer leaves much to be desired. And bahumant111088, it doesn't sound like your discribing a mutation, more like magical powers. You can have another shot though, look and the other sign-ups and edit yours so they are of the same standard as everyone else's please.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]