OtakuBoards

Magic of the Heart

Rhys Mayiessen

[color=seagreen][i]The world of Raemeth has been without magic for over five centuries. The Great War which ripped the world into four parts, (Human, Dwaven, Elven, and Demon) destroyed the old magic forever it seemed.

A new magic has arisen though, in the hearts of a few, called the magic of the heart. This magic seems unreliable though, for it seems that the only time the user can call upon this magic, is when one of their loved ones are in danger. Many people shunned this magic, for it seemed to prove useless in this new age, where no one cared about anybody. Survival counted on independance.

A new war threatens on the horizon though. the Leader of a legion of Demons claimes that he has the power of the old magic at his hands and threatens to destroy all other races with it.

Many people dispared over this, some even going over to join the armies of this so called wielder of the old magic. A few, the ones that have the magic of the heart, have chosen to fight this, to show everyone once and for all that the new magic can be as strong as the old. There's a problem though. Only one person from each race can weild this new magic. Will this be enough to stop this horde of Demons?[/i]

Okay hopefully this RPG will work^^ First things first there are more races than just those four. Demons can be good as well, mainly because we have to have one demon weilding the magic of the heart^^If you want to be on the bad side, you may be a demon (bad of course) or human.

For the magic of the heart people the races are
Demon-(taken) Me!^^;;
Elf-Taken
Wood Elf-Taken
Elven-spritep-Taken
Dwarf-Taken
Human-
Shapeshifter-Taken
Weredragon-Taken
Werewolf-Taken
Droshi (Cat person)-Taken
Fairy-Taken

If you can think of any other races be my guest^^ Just remember that only one person can be of each race unless one doesn't have the magic of the heart.

Okay here's what you need to sign up
Name:
Magic of the heart: (if you have the magic of the heart...just say yes or no)
Weapon: (Allowed one weapon other than the magic)
Apperance:
Bio:

Okay hopefully this'll work^^[/color]

You wouldn`t mind if I am a ware-wolf would you?

Name:Yume

Race:ware-wolf

Magic of the heart: yes

Weapon: a sword

Apperance:see attachment

Bio:She was born in a small village deep in the mountains. She was raised to be a great warrior. Yume heard about the war that was going to start. She was chosen by her clan to be a fighter since she was one of the best warriors. She sets out on her journey to try to defeat the leader of the demons.
-------------------------------------------------------
If I can`t be a ware-wolf, could I be a shape shifter?

[size=1][color=ff66cc][B]Name:[/B] Kilani Tarot Shi'iandra

[B]Age:[/B] 17

[B]Race:[/B] Shapeshifter/Human

[B]Magic of the heart:[/B] Yes

[B]Weapon:[/B] Magic, and [IMG]http://www.cbswords.com/images/samurai3000katana.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Appearance:[/B] see attachment- Her nails are not red, but a pearly white. She also does not have a tattoo of a snake on her leg, but a tattoo of a dragon on the small of her back.

[B]Bio:[/B] Kilani is an independant person who was always like that since the day she was able to walk, talk, and know.

During her years, she raised herself. Her parents were always busy with something else. She never had time with her parents. She also taught her self everything she needed to know.

She was always so caught up in the things she did that she did not have time for anything else, other than her family. If you could describe Kilani in less than 10 words, it would be:
1) Secretive, 2) Mysterious, 3) Misunderstood, 4) Isolated, 5) Unknown. 5 words are able to describe. Many others describe her, but it really didn't matter to her. All she was, was those 5 and that's what she will be from then on.[/size][/color]

Name: Kyu Tashi Nova

Race: Aven/Elf

Magic of the heart: Yes

Weapon: Samurai Sword (much like Sephiroth's. the Sephiroth from Kingdom Hearts. kinda looks like the sword arika has pictured in her reply)

Apperance: Think Sephiroth with pointy ears and black-feathered wings

Bio: Kyu's parents were an Elf and an Aven (eew! cross-species breeding!), and when he was born, he took some of the best qualities from each race.
He had the wings, eyes and honour of his mother, and the ears, grace, build and hair of his father.
He learnt to wield his samurai sword from his grandfathers, and learnt the skills of defence from his grandmothers.
Both the Avens and the Elves got along in peace. But only because Kyu was born.

That's Kyu. Hope this RPG works!

Name: Jarre Switchthrower
Race: Dwarf
Weapon: Axe
Apperance: She is average for a dwarf, with wiry brown hair and sidewhiskers. She is tressed in A normal tunic and a leather vest and Bresses with a holder across her back for her axke.
Bio: She is a very friendy, for a dwarf, if a bit wary of people taller than herself.

[color=seagreen]Sure you can be a werewolf G.D Ryoko^^ Lol that's good we have a variety of people. I know at least one person still wants to sign up....now time for my characters information

Name: Darmra

Race: Demon

Weapon: Broad sword

Appearance: She looks like any human, except that her eyes are yellow with slits for the pupil. Her hair is as black as darkness and her skin is very pale. She usually wears a black tunic and brown breeches. Has the wings of a dragon, but can hide them when she wants.

Bio: Everyone on the world of Raemeth are suspisious of demons, so naturally Darmra is not trusted by any other race. Only the others that have the same magic of the heart that she does, knows that she isn't on the Demon side. Naturally she's a loner, but when she meets someone that trusts her, she is fiercely loyal to them.

Okay now we just need a few more people and we can get this RPG started^^[/color]

[color=firebrick]Name-Kain

Age-28

Race-Weredragon

Magic of the heart-Yes

Weapon-pic

Appearance-In his human form Kain has jet black hair,green eyes,pale skin.He wears a grey tanktop and black pants.In dragon form he has thick red scales and large red wings.

Bio-I'll finish later.[/color]

Thanks for saving me a spot.

Name: Tima Kin
Race: Wood Elf (not the same as elf)
Weapon: Bow & Arrow
Apperance: [URL=http://www.angelfire.com/anime/misao/artwork/original/girl.jpg]Hidden Here[/URL] [URL=http://www.ceres.dti.ne.jp/~mituba/mituba_hp/JPG/CG1/natsu.jpg]See the difference[/URL]
Bio: Wood Elves are like their High Elf and Dark Elf kin they are a slender noble race with pale skin. They live deep with the forests and are guardians of the natural world and work with the forest they try not to damage the forest like other races do. Tima is extremely agile. Her main method of attack is the bow, but they will use hand-to-hand fighting. Wood elves like to use stealth as there are fewer of them compared to the High Elves and Dark Elves. They prefer not to wear armour this allows them to move more rapidly through forests. Tima's hidden in the human world away from her race and family for years past. She wishes to learn other things about the enviroments around her.

Yeah well, it's the background of them and her own history. It's not the same as an elf though. There's a bit of difference.

Name: Mystika
Race: Fairy
Magic of the Heart: Yes
Weapon: Bow and Arrow
Appearance: Long white hair, Silverish blue eyes, Blue tatoo on her forehead (cresent moon with a small star hanging from the top point of the moon), pointed ears, Blue and white butterfly wings (which she can make disappear and reappear at will), White tank top that stops short of the belly button, Long white skirt with two slits on both sides (starts right below the thighs), White knee high (high heel) boots.
Bio: She's a fairy who lost her whole village at the age of 8. Over the years she learned how to use weapons and eventually she learned how to do this new type of magic. She met another fairy who brought her to his village. They adopted her so she would have a place to call home, but she still travels around trying to learn new things.

Is it alright if I do this? If not then tell me and I will change it to one of the races you have listed.

[b]Name:[/b]Draska Rr'viski

[b]Age:[/b]20

[b]Race:[/b]Droshi (In a word, Cat-people. Ya know, basically cats that have opposable thumbs and walk on two legs)

[b]Magic of the Heart:[/b]Yes

[b]Weapons:[/b] [url=http://www.f2.dion.ne.jp/~nkd25/graph/shuriken.jpg]Shuriken[/url], [url=http://www.bladerigger.com/images/Wakizashi.GIF] short sword[/url] and his claws

[b]Appearence:[/b] He stands at an impressive 6' 5", with jet black fur that covers him from head to toe. His eyes are a peircing forest green, that "glow" slightly when stroke by light at the right angle. He is dressed in a simple mottled forest green and brown tunic, as well as a pair of short pants in brown. His sword is thrust into his belt and he has a pouch that contians his shuriken and food slung over one shoulder.

[b]Bio:[/b] the Droshi, who come in as many colors as there are cats, prefer to stick to the forest. Draska has left the forest, however, to help combat the demons that have appeared. he grew up in the forest, learning how to use a balde and hunt at an early age. He is a master of stalking and silent death. He has considerable physical prowress, as well as amazing dexterity.

[COLOR=purple] Name: Shi-su Norama

Race: Elven-sprite

Weapon: Two elven blades, one slightly longer than a kodachi blade (Chansu...Chance) and the other the lenght of an European longsword (Shinjite... Believe), one 8'' long dagger and sleeping draughts.

Appearence: 6' tall, slender with well toned muscles, 10' long bright red hair, braided and wrapped around left arm (is sometimes used as a whip/rope), electric blue eyes.

Bio: Shi-su is the product of lust. Her mother an Elf and her father a very rare male sprite. After a few weeks of being together her parents split to go their different ways and Shi-su was born not long after. Shi-su learned the healing arts from a close friend of hers. Shi-su first learned of the new magic that she posessed when her mother was being attacked by rouge ogres. Shi-su could not get to her mother, but as she ran to her mother's side to try and protect her, the ogres attacking her never seemed to touch her. Shi-su was unable to protect her mother, but with her new magical powers she managed to kill or fight off the ogres so her mother could die in peace.

[/COLOR]

[b]Name:[/b] Extisen

[b]Age:[/b] 223 years

[b]Race:[/b] Dorinoid- A race of four armed, winged beings usually generalized as demons but their true lineage is one of magic. After the Great War, the sudden decrease in magic caused a rift of sorts in the fabric of time. A few decades drifted by and eventually a Dorinoid was born. It's skin black. It's eyes red. And it's demenor violent. They stuck to the shadows, never being accepted and never wanting to be.

[b]Magic of the heart:[/b] No

[b]Weapon:[/b] A large staff with two blades on the ends. The blades curve into a half-moon of sorts. The staff is a black composite material and extremely heavy. Having four arms makes wieldin the staff extremely effective.

[b]Apperance:[/b] Skin is black. Four arms. Red eyes. White hair tied down at about mid back length. He wears a pair of black pants.

[b]Bio:[/b] Extisin was born from the rift early in the emergence of Dorinoids, but was definitly not one of the originals. Long dead they are, for the life expectancy of a Dorinoid is about threehundred years. He walked the world, never talking to anyone but the ocasional Dorinoid. He did odd jobs every once in a while for the more openminded being. When the Demon claimed he had the Old magic that thd Dorinoids were birthed from, he immediately set out in search of this being. He was curious.

hi!
Name: Ayumi Sato

Race: 1/2 human; 1/2 elf...if not 1/2 and 1/2, can i be at least human?

Magic of the Heart:yes, but not sure completely if has it...she'll find out! ^ - ~

Weapon: A sword with strange markings...almost like letters...very much like a samurai sword

Appearence: Blue hair with Blue Markings on face...see my site and look @ ayumi...anywho, she's caucasian and very muscular..from years of fighting...

Bio.: Her past is very blurry...possibly from an acient tribe that was killed off except for her.(her markings are from them) She's had a rough life and has had to fight many years...She also has a tatoo on her arm...kinda like a cross thing...more like a plus sign with dots and squiggles around it...anywho, she's a master swordswoman...she can normally kill anything with a swipe..she also has a very short temper...usually angsty...yeah....more later...but lately a lot of weird things have been happening to her...could it be that she has the Magic of the Heart?

can i still sign up??

I don't know if it's my computer or not, but every other time I post something on any of these boards, it doesn't show up. I have already posted my character and it's not showing up where it should...others have posted after me and still none of my posts show up... What's wrong with the picture?

[color=green]maikiratori, I'm not sure if it's not showing up just on your computer, but your previous post in this thread with your character is showing up on my computer. Perhaps you were looking in the wrong place by accident? I don't know.

If you're still experiencing this problem, feel free to take it to the Suggestions & Feedback forum, which is for any problems and questions.

(After this, please do not flood this thread with comments of "I see it!" or "I don't see it!". You can PM maikiratori if you'd really wish to mention how you see or don't see it ... just please don't clutter up Recruitment threads. :))

--terra[/color]

Name-Infinity
age-14
race-Human/fox
Magic of the heart-no
weapon-bow and arrow
appearance-short and slim with long brown hair that she always wears in a ponytail. blue(almost purple) eyes. fair skin. has a red foxes ears and tail.
Bio-was abandoned at a young age with her twin sister when a witch cast a spell on them to make them half fox. She and her sister were raised by warriors until they were banished from their city for disobeying the king. They have been living on their own for two years.
SOMEONE PLEASE BE THIS CHARACHTER.
Name-Eternity
Age-14
Race-human/fox
Magic of the heart-no
Weapon-dagger
appearance-short and slim with long red hair always worn in a braid. pink eyes. fair skin. has an arctic foxes tail and ears.
Bio-same as infinity.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by terra [/i]
[B][color=green]After this, please do not flood this thread with comments of "I see it!" or "I don't see it!".[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I see it!
But really I was wondering if I'm in.
It seems like an interesting story, if executed correctly, and I'd liek ot be sure I have permission to take part in it.