OtakuBoards

Firsties--Anyone here a fan of Linkin Park

BlazinReddrgn

Yea this is so cool my first thread:babble: haha... ummm.... what to talk about...
Anyone here a fan of Linkin Park? Because I am... huge fan
I basicly (never knew how to spell that wor:p ) know ever single song AND lyrics for it... but I'm not like a crzed stalker or something like that...
Anyway please tell me your opinion on this (cool) group!

Welcome. I suggest you look around a bit before posting a topic like this. There is a Linkin Park Fan Club somewhere, and theres probably a thread identical to this elsewhere. Also your spelling is.....*shiver*...... Anyway, everyone has to love Linkin Park. :P

Linkin park is my absolute favorite! (I made the other LP thread lol). I have all their cds also. I love their Linkin Park Underground CD. My friends and I are making a band and they are our influence. We are hving a dj in ours because of them lol. I dont know how ppl can not like LP! they are all so amazin! and they deditcate all their songs to the kids! I have every song! even songs from their previously named band... Xero. Thats their name before Linkin Park. But i have those songs also. Im addicted to dem

Linkin Park...one of the best bands out there in thid day ang age. I mean they are just creative geniuses. They're mixes of hip hop and rock and their influence from different cultures as well. They just blend everything well. I personally am a dear fan and I wish that I had their underground CD....and thanx for the heads up about Xero.. I gotta look that up.

But I must say that it is a must if you are just looking for something to hit home but isnt too harcore or too soft!!!

I like Linkin Park. My second favorite band after the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I love In the End and Faint. They are awsome. I have Meteora just out of pure luck. I was walkin the dog and what did I come across lying next to the sidewalk on the road? A burned Mateora thats what. And it only has one scracth that doesn't effect it at all. I think it has all the songs too but I'm not sure...:sweat: I asked the kids outside playing if it was any of theirs but it wasn't so I kept it. *whistles and walks away :angel:*

linkin park is a great band. I dont own any of there cd's...i was thinking about buying one of them today at the music store (how ironic i come home and there is a thread about it) but yeah numb is my number one song right now...

[color=royal blue]Linkin Park is definitely one of my favorite bands. "In The End" was my favorite song for the longest time. I used to listen to it all the time when I was depressed, and somehow it helped me. My other favorites are "From The Inside," "One Step Closer," "Faint," and "Points Of Authority."

Out of all of their CDs, I liked Hybrid Theory the best. I didn't really like Reanimation much, because a lot of it wasn't Linkin Park singing. Although, I have to say I liked the Reanimation versions of "Points Of Authority" and "Crawling" a lot.

But, like Rockstar Haruko said, their music is starting to sound the same. I'm hoping they'll come out with a new album sometime in the near future, since I'm getting a little bored with their current songs, particularly since I got Meteora when it first came out.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fate [/i]
[B][color=teal]I know the songs by heart. I sing them all the time, you know, minus the screaming.

My voice isn't used to a vocal rape.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Speaking of the screaming in their songs, I read in a magazine that the main singer guy gets sick from all the singing. It said that he ruptured something or something like that. I don't know. I just know that he gets sick cause he's constantly screaming his words in their concerts.

I heard that too, this might be differnt but i think that was because of a snake bite or something. I to am a fan of linkin park and have most of there cds. My favorite songs out of all there collection is Breaking the habit and in the end.
I have been to one of there concerts and they are a great band, but like Fate said minus the screeming (example one step closer)
Hey who is in this club and how many people are in it?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rockstar Haruko [/i]
[B]Speaking of the screaming in their songs, I read in a magazine that the main singer guy gets sick from all the singing. It said that he ruptured something or something like that. I don't know. I just know that he gets sick cause he's constantly screaming his words in their concerts. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green]
He also went to Singing School. You better believe it. Mike Shinoda went to Art School, he's like my Role Model. Linkin Park or Xero or Hybrid Theory, whichever name you want to call them is the best band in the world and no one can change that. If it weren't for Lost Prophet I would've started a Linkin Park Fan Club. I'm in the underground and everything else. I have all the CD's and memorized all the songs including Super Xero and Going Down (my personal fav).

-Lrb[/color]