OtakuBoards

Who listens to Disturbed?

Kyo no Ryu

This is a very cool heavy metal band. Its one of my favorites. They play fashionable and intelegant (unlike my spelling) music. My dad really likes them too. Though Im not big on religeon I must say this band has stolen my er thoughts. *crap* anyway who else listens to them?

I'm also a big fan of Disturbed... I got this one anime music video of the one with gohan in it and the song was old though. I think it was called Down with the Sickness. It was really cool. I feel that it was the perfect song about gohan because when he went ss2 the songs all saying, "It seems you're having some troubles IN DEALING WITH THESE CHANGES!" oops kinda getting off topic... so yeah I'm a fan of disturbed

There are lots of Disturbed songs in DBZ movies. There songs , I agree, are very interesting. In one song they say "now here we go Im droppin plates on our *ss, now here we go Im droppin plates on your *ss, plates on your *ss b*tch, plates on you *ss, now here I go m droppin plates, Im droppin plates, plates on your *ss b*tch plates on your *ss here we go Im droppin pletes, here Im droppin plates." That cracks me up every time.

Yeah, I'm a fan of Disturbed. They just seem to be more intelligent than most other bands. Plus, their lyrics are more introspective than most. The same could be said for Linkin Park, Godsmack, POD, and Cold. But, to get back on topic, Disturbed is one of the greatest bands ever. I love their new CD.

OOH_AH_AH_AH_AH!!!

[QUOTE]Yeah, I'm a fan of Disturbed. They just seem to be more intelligent than most other bands. Plus, their lyrics are more introspective than most. The same could be said for Linkin Park, Godsmack, POD, and Cold. But, to get back on topic, Disturbed is one of the greatest bands ever. I love their new CD.[/QUOTE]

I also noticed that they seem ot be smarter than msot people in metal-type bands.... AT least the lead singer is.. HE was on some show, and he was all over polotics and government and all kinds of inteligent stuff....And his chin rings are wierd... lol... Looka t the attachment... don't you think they're wierd?

Guest BleedingHate
i listen to them.. i think they are great, but i listen to all kind of rock music. Anyone like a perfect circle... or drowning pool.. NIN...AFI, as i lay dying.. things of that sort.. but yes, gotta love disturbed :)

• 2 months later...
I absolutely LOVE Disturbed. For only 2 albums, they have gone Far!

They have 7 music videos so far and he has a unique voice.
Im addicted to their songs! I love Davids piercings. I find it kinda funny though how the rest of the band looks like professional wrestlers and then theres a bald dude in the middle who IS fit but not AS fit:P

I love Remember, Voices, Fear, Down With The Sickness, Prayer, Meaning of Life, Liberate and a few more songs! i give them 10/10!!!

• 1 year later...
Guest flamingheart
I love Disturbed. I always listen to them. I want to get a disturbed shirt, but I'm poor. Maybe I'll steal one from my friend, who is also a disturbed fan.

I listen to disturbed an old buddy of mine introduce me to one of thier CD's sadly i only heard bits and pieces cause the CD was scratch but they are really good. I plan on getting their CD later in time cause at the momment I don't see it so ill check in borders next time so i can get it..

I love Disturbed~ Though I actually didn't really like them until I saw them live (which is, omigawd, super cool XD) Darkness is prolly my fave song~ The song he sang on the Queen of the Damned soundtrack is really cool too (I've forgotten the title though T_T)