OtakuBoards

Who listens to Disturbed?

Kyo no Ryu

[SIZE=1] Suprised someone created this thread, I use to be a big fan of Disturbed when I was 14, I hate their new stuff. I love their old CD with the song "Down with the Sickness" I use to be into heavy rock and was a fantatic along with Linkin Park (which they are still good by the way) Its great to look back and think, wow, there actually were decent bands back then. Not none of the Good Charolette crap on TV today. Yuck. [/SIZE]

[quote name='DementiaWarrior']One song that many Disturbed fans haven't heard is Forsaken, from the Queen of the Damned cd, its great.[/quote]I've got Forsaken on my MP3 player. It's quite a good song. It was actually the first song I heard by Disturbed. I've put it on every CD I've burnt ever since I heard it (300+ CDs). I love the song.

[quote name='ThatOneOddDude']Disturbed is currently my favorite band. I suddenly REALLY want to finnd that Queen of the D@mned CD. My favorite song by them is Violence Fetish from their first album. The second CD wasn't quite as good as the first. The new CD comes in about 3 months![/quote]

The Queen of the Damned soundtrack is so worth buying XD (Randomly, there are songs on it by Orgy, Godhead, Static-X, Deftones, and more I can't remember ^^; but it's good stuff~)

and I actually liked the 2nd album a lot more than the first one ^^; But, squee, didn't know a new CD was cominc out in 3 months XD

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=Blue]I've see the DBZ AMV to "Down With The Sickness" starring Gohan whupping Cell. But, I heard the entiriety of "Down With The Sickness." Are they singing about what I think they are? An abusive mother?

I loved "Voices". It's a cool song, even though it's about voices in your head telling you to kill people. And I liked "Forsaken." An awesome song. It's about vampires, and I like vampires. It suited "Queen Of The Damned", but that was a awful movie. I hear the book was better. I also saw an AMV of "Forsaken" put to footage from "Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust", "Blood: The last Vampire", and of course, "Hellsing". It was a kick *** AMV. And at the end, they had...I think it was Leo Dicaprio doing a speech from "Gangs Of New York." I'm not sure, because I fell asleep while watching the movie one night.

And all the Irish accennts sounded to forced. Espeically Dicaprio's. Was that him from "Gangs Of New York", doing that speech at the end of the AMV?
My freind Kris says that Disturbed makes GWAR look like girl scouts. Has she ever seen them in concert? GWAR is just a preformence group that THINKS it's a band. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]
"We do not ask fer yer poor, or yer hungry, we do no want yer tired 'an sick! It is your corrupt we claim. It is your evil that will be sucked by us! With every breath, we will hunt them down. Each day we will spill thier blood, 'till it rains down from the skies! Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal. These are princialbes of which every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions! These are codes of behavior, and those who ignore them shall pay the dearest cost! There are very degrees of evil. We are lesser forms of filth, never to cross the bounds and cross over, into true corruption. But if you do, one day you will look behind you and see we three! And on that day, you will live it! And we will send you to whatever God you wish." [/COLOR]-[COLOR=Blue][COLOR=Blue]Was this Dicaprio's speech?[/COLOR] Does anyone know?[/COLOR]