Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is a very cool heavy metal band. Its one of my favorites. They play fashionable and intelegant (unlike my spelling) music. My dad really likes them too. Though Im not big on religeon I must say this band has stolen my er thoughts. *crap* anyway who else listens to them?
Posted
I wouldn't say they are "heavy" matal.. more like just metal, i think, but they are really good, and they are actually inteligent (sp) people inreal life, unlike a lot of people fomr other bands....
Posted
[color=crimson]They aren't heavy metal. They are alternative or nu metal, really.

That being said, they are, actually, a good band. One you can use as a bridge into heavier metal, or just stick with in the alternative/nu metal genre.[/color]
Posted
I'm also a big fan of Disturbed... I got this one anime music video of the one with gohan in it and the song was old though. I think it was called Down with the Sickness. It was really cool. I feel that it was the perfect song about gohan because when he went ss2 the songs all saying, "It seems you're having some troubles IN DEALING WITH THESE CHANGES!" oops kinda getting off topic... so yeah I'm a fan of disturbed
Posted
There are lots of Disturbed songs in DBZ movies. There songs , I agree, are very interesting. In one song they say "now here we go Im droppin plates on our *ss, now here we go Im droppin plates on your *ss, plates on your *ss b*tch, plates on you *ss, now here I go m droppin plates, Im droppin plates, plates on your *ss b*tch plates on your *ss here we go Im droppin pletes, here Im droppin plates." That cracks me up every time.
Posted
Yeah, I'm a fan of Disturbed. They just seem to be more intelligent than most other bands. Plus, their lyrics are more introspective than most. The same could be said for Linkin Park, Godsmack, POD, and Cold. But, to get back on topic, Disturbed is one of the greatest bands ever. I love their new CD.

OOH_AH_AH_AH_AH!!!
Posted
[QUOTE]Yeah, I'm a fan of Disturbed. They just seem to be more intelligent than most other bands. Plus, their lyrics are more introspective than most. The same could be said for Linkin Park, Godsmack, POD, and Cold. But, to get back on topic, Disturbed is one of the greatest bands ever. I love their new CD.[/QUOTE]

I also noticed that they seem ot be smarter than msot people in metal-type bands.... AT least the lead singer is.. HE was on some show, and he was all over polotics and government and all kinds of inteligent stuff....And his chin rings are wierd... lol... Looka t the attachment... don't you think they're wierd?
Guest BleedingHate
Posted
i listen to them.. i think they are great, but i listen to all kind of rock music. Anyone like a perfect circle... or drowning pool.. NIN...AFI, as i lay dying.. things of that sort.. but yes, gotta love disturbed :)
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Why are there two threads on fans of disturbed anyway? Well, i think that Disturbed is alright, i dont listen to them often, but sometimes i will. They have a nice beat to their songs i guess, but i'd more likely stick to listenin to slipknot and godsmack myself.
Posted
I absolutely LOVE Disturbed. For only 2 albums, they have gone Far!

They have 7 music videos so far and he has a unique voice.
Im addicted to their songs! I love Davids piercings. I find it kinda funny though how the rest of the band looks like professional wrestlers and then theres a bald dude in the middle who IS fit but not AS fit:P

I love Remember, Voices, Fear, Down With The Sickness, Prayer, Meaning of Life, Liberate and a few more songs! i give them 10/10!!!
  • 1 year later...
Guest flamingheart
Posted
I love Disturbed. I always listen to them. I want to get a disturbed shirt, but I'm poor. Maybe I'll steal one from my friend, who is also a disturbed fan.
Posted
i used to listen to them more than i do know. i like them though they're a really good band. i have there newest cd, which isnt really that new. its been out forever. i thinhk they need to release a new album because it has been a long while since there last cd came out
Posted
I listen to disturbed an old buddy of mine introduce me to one of thier CD's sadly i only heard bits and pieces cause the CD was scratch but they are really good. I plan on getting their CD later in time cause at the momment I don't see it so ill check in borders next time so i can get it..
Posted
I love Disturbed~ Though I actually didn't really like them until I saw them live (which is, omigawd, super cool XD) Darkness is prolly my fave song~ The song he sang on the Queen of the Damned soundtrack is really cool too (I've forgotten the title though T_T)
Posted
Disturbed are a great band. "Fear" and "The Game" are awesome songs. I never really would've picked them being religious at all. That's new to me.
Guest DementiaWarrior
Posted
One song that many Disturbed fans haven't heard is Forsaken, from the Queen of the Damned cd, its great.
Posted
Disturbed is currently my favorite band. I suddenly REALLY want to finnd that Queen of the D@mned CD. My favorite song by them is Violence Fetish from their first album. The second CD wasn't quite as good as the first. The new CD comes in about 3 months!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...