OtakuBoards

Its a guy -__-

Rhys Mayiessen

[color=seagreen]Yes this is a guy, don't ask me why the artist of Demon Diary felt like making him look like a girl but she did.
Okay so this is Raenef a character from a really good manga called Demon Diary. He's suppose to be a Demon Lord but lets just say he's not to good at it!^^

This was my first time drawing a dragon (it looks fat) and someone with that much detail in their hair >.<
Anyways enjoy...the shadings screwed....[/color]

Oh, I like it! So you drew this looking at another manga ..?

Anyway, it definitely does look like a girl. But a very well-done girl. I really like the details in her hair and her clothes. And the dragon looks good ... Though at second glance, I have to wonder what that part of his body is that's in front of his wing. It looks sort of like a leg.

Really nice job, though. The shading makes it look very realistic. Well, realistic for a boy-girl holding a dragon at least.

[color=darkblue]
[size=1]
Girl or guy, either way, that is an [b]awesome[/b] drawing. I [i]wish[/i] I could draw like that...

The folds in the clothing are great. i always have a problem with the folds in the clothing>.< but it seems like you have no problem with it^_^

I dont really see anything wrong with the shading...but...im still an amatuer at drawing, so what would I know ^^;;
[/size]
[/color]

That's a great picture! I like it very much, and the boy does look like a girl. Cute little dragon he has. The eyes are beautiful; I find to pay more attention to a character in a picture that has nice drawn eyes for some reason. I wish I could draw that good. Anyway, nice job :)

I've wanted to read Demon Diary for quite a while.

I must say, your drawing is fantastic. You shaded the folds in his clothing exceptionally well, and I'd imagine that drawing his hair also took a certain amount of skill.

His hands seem to be a little on the small side, but perhaps it's just me.

Anyway, awesome work. And I love the dragon. ^__^

~Dagger~

It does look like a girl... but who really cares? Your drawing is fantastic, really well done. Chin is a bit pointy, but that is my only gripe. Aside from that... great shading, great detail, the hair looks good, the dragon looks very good [though a bit odd in proportion somehow o.O]. You are a top-notch artist, keep it up. And I think you should try more like it. It is definitely a success.

8.5/10

It's very well drawn, indeed. I do admit it looks like a woman even if it is a guy, but I still think the way professional manga drawers draw guys all cute-like has the same effect. Those ones look like girls too (I don't know why they do that, but meh.) So it's good. Heck, I can't draw it. And dragons are the shiznit, meh.

[b]My Rating:[/b] 9/10 SMASHING, love!

Ooo.

I didn't read the whole thread and just saw the picture >>; Its Kuja all over again.

Anyways, I think its really good, maybe a little bit too feminine but nothing drastic. The little dragon gives it a nice touch aswell, hes so cute ^_^; The only thing i'd change would be his eyes, they seem kind of squashed to me :/ that could just be me of course.

8/10

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rhys Mayiessen[/i]
[B][color=seagreen]Lol thank you all^^ I'm sure you would be able to draw like that if you tried Shippo^^ I'm not that good of an artist[/color][/B][/QUOTE][size=1]Do not sell yourself short, you have a lot of talent. The drawing looks very nice. The shading is very soft which fits the overall feel of the drawing. Really, I have never heard of this manga, so I really have nothing to compare from. It looks fine.

People are just their own worst critics, so you judge yourself with the biggest knife.[/size]