Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'd quit my job, say goodbye to my friends and family, listen to Luna Sea's song "white out" one last time, then fly over to Japan to have my way with Sugizo!! ^_^;;
Posted
*sigh of relief*
oh thank goodness. i thought you were going bye bye.I am glad you aren't.But hmmmm, if this was my last day at otaku....I dunno what I would do.I guess i would go see how many non spam posts i can get in before the day is over.Then,I would PM all of my friends(or anyone I would want to have my e-mail address),Then,iI would probably say something like.....
"YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF SIA! I WILL BE BACK!"
Ya know,somethin like that.But if it was my last day alive,dat would suck,but i guess i would prolly call a friend from 5th grade and tell her bye and stuff.So, i dunno. It depends on the situation.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]"YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF SIA! I WILL BE BACK!"
[/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=deeppink]Now that would be cool if you said that.[/COLOR] :D
Posted
Last day alive I meant......eh....Scary!!!
Hang out with...ugh....family......then lay in my husband's arms holding my son and say ta-ta....

But I am invincible...I will never die...muahahahahahaha....:devil:


Ok..I am done bugging.....commence operations...:laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]*sigh of relief*
oh thank goodness. i thought you were going bye bye.I am glad you aren't.But hmmmm, if this was my last day at otaku....I dunno what I would do.I guess i would go see how many non spam posts i can get in before the day is over.Then,I would PM all of my friends(or anyone I would want to have my e-mail address),Then,iI would probably say something like.....
"YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LAST OF SIA! I WILL BE BACK!"
Ya know,somethin like that.But if it was my last day alive,dat would suck,but i guess i would prolly call a friend from 5th grade and tell her bye and stuff.So, i dunno. It depends on the situation. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sia, you know I would never leave your peeping tom self...I'm joking baby....love ya!!!! LOL (good ol' personal joke for ya)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Saiya-jin [/i]
[B]

Sia, you know I would never leave your peeping tom self...I'm joking baby....love ya!!!! LOL (good ol' personal joke for ya) [/B][/QUOTE]
oi lol girl, u aint got nothin to peep at! (theres a little joke 4 u :p)
Posted
I'd rather not think about it.... any thing dealing with death lately is just... depressing it seems...

But if it were my last day, I'd try my best to meet everyone I've known for so long, and then just hold my boyfriend.... till it's all over...
Posted
hmm...id spend the day 1/4 with my family and call relatives,then call some of my friends and get em all to meet together and the rest with my gf..cuz i love her soo much..mayb make out talk ...what you usually do with sum1 ya lovez:love: :love: :love: :D
Posted
on my last day of life actually i think i would spend it on a cliff in the desert.... remembering my sorry life.... i would look out over the sand... and wonder what is it all for.... as i die.... i would remember all those i loved, and those that i hate i would hate no more.... then i would let god take me.....
Posted
hmmm...let's see.

first i'd get the business side over with. i'd meet w/ my lawyer & set up a trust fund for my best friend's daughter, brenna (i should've already done that by now but oh well). make sure my will was straight & all that.
i'd say goodbye to no one. a few of you guys i'd maybe try to meet.
i'd go to seattle, convince the band 7 year b*tch to get back together, then jam with them for awhile.
i'd bring trunks to transtic nerve's doorstep. ;)
i'd hand out money to poor people.
i'd have sex w/ sarah michelle gellar.
throughout the day, i'd send out mental messages to the vampire lestat to come & make me immortal.

that's all i can think of. i wonder if there'd be enough time for it all.
Posted
Well if i knew that i would die then b4 it i would probably commit suicide.....i know it's strange but this the way i am......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]Well if i knew that i would die then b4 it i would probably commit suicide.....i know it's strange but this the way i am...... [/B][/QUOTE]
Maybe that was how you were meant to die,someone would tell you that you are going to die,and you kill yourself.

But me,I leave a note to my father and mother,telling them to say bye to EVERYONE I KNOW.then I would steal my dads car and drive off!!:devil:





PS:I'd tell this girl that I like her!!:blush: :blush:
Posted
Whoa, so many things i'd want to do,

1. Beat the livin' hell out of a dude who annoy's me (Alex)

2. Tell me Ex-Girlfriend that i still Love her

3. I would plan a big party the day after i would die (i wouldn't tell ppl that i was gonna die) and then i'd die and ppl wouldn't be able to come because there wouldn't be a party...

4. I would go and tell off all the teachers i've had and i hated.

5. I'd have a final Game of Hockey and Badminton

6. I would rent a game from microplay and play it until i died.
Posted
I'd set fire to my school.

Then I'd steal many things. (no -one's going to need them)

Drink lots of alchohol with my frinds!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]I'd set fire to my school.

Then I'd steal many things. (no -one's going to need them)

Drink lots of alchohol with my frinds! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ever think of going to heaven?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...