OtakuBoards

NInja Scrolls

Lady Saiya-jin

are you talking about ninja scroll, with geigero & jubei? the girl who will kill anything she touches? i have that movie, i've seen it about 25 times. when the god fell on his own sword & slid down the blade with his forehead, that was so friggin' cool. & i could've jumped through the screen at the ending, i was so pissed off.

:cool: I thought that Ninja Scroll was a terrific movie!! The blood, the guts, the plot,...all of it was just great!....except the parts were the girl got raped and when she died........*sob*...*sniff*...*sob*.:(

• 2 weeks later...
I piece of art. That's all I can say. The old guy is the best though. Old pervert but hey can't blame him. But the scene with the snake...sliding out of...right. But I find it to be one of the best. Especially if you hacve the subtittled version like I got. It's a good solid movie with no flaws that I can see that might make it lose replay value. I could watch it over and over again. And yes I liked the boobies.

• 3 years later...
Oh yeah I really did like this movie very good.Yeah the sex stuff could of been taking out but, oh well.There wasn't that much I watched this anime along time ago but I can remember little bits of it.I was wondering if maybe there would be another one.But I don't tihnk so.I did like the poison girl she was pretty cool.Doesn't Ninja Scrolls have a saga or something? I though I saw a dvd that has Vol one on it...Maybe it was something else.

[COLOR=DarkRed]I have the movie, and like it very much.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Inuyasha311']Oh yeah I really did like this movie very good.Yeah the sex stuff could of been taking out but, oh well.There wasn't that much I watched this anime along time ago but I can remember little bits of it.I was wondering if maybe there would be another one.But I don't tihnk so.I did like the poison girl she was pretty cool.Doesn't Ninja Scrolls have a saga or something? I though I saw a dvd that has Vol one on it...Maybe it was something else.[/quote]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Yes, there is a seperate series of Ninja Scroll. Jubei returns, as does the old man (but they don't know each other for some reason, it must be in a different "parallel universe" or something). There are a total of three volumes to the series with 13 episodes. I own them all as well, they are decent. Not super fantastic or anything, but still good.[/COLOR]

[quote name='the ninja demon']mmmmmmmm that anime is great man o man so much action[/quote][COLOR=#503F86]ninja demon, this post really is insufficient. Please try and put more thought and detail into future replies. Explain what it is about the anime that you like or at least build a little more on what it is about the action that compels you.

Also, please make sure that you're using correct spelling (i.e. no abbreviations), grammar and punctuation. If you have any questions about this, the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL] page should explain everything to you.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Lady Saiya-jin']Masterpiece...sheer masterpiece.......your take darlings???[/quote]

I thought it was good, but the odd part was I think the english dubbed was better than the japanese voices. Usually it's the opposite like in Sakura: Card Captors of Fushigi Yugi. Slayers is the first thing that comes to mind when either one is good, I like Goury's english voice though. :animesmil But Lina's english voice you could do without after an hour of watching it. :animeswea

Ja 'ne 4 Now! :catgirl: