Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i like it! i actually Loved it! :wigout: wouldn't call it me fave...but good nonetheless!! :)

i heard there were 2 versions! is that true?! because if it is i've only seen 1 version!!! :(
Posted
are you talking about ninja scroll, with geigero & jubei? the girl who will kill anything she touches? i have that movie, i've seen it about 25 times. when the god fell on his own sword & slid down the blade with his forehead, that was so friggin' cool. & i could've jumped through the screen at the ending, i was so pissed off.
Posted
Is this like an anime made into a movie anime or something cuz i have never heard of it.....
Posted
:cool: I thought that Ninja Scroll was a terrific movie!! The blood, the guts, the plot,...all of it was just great!....except the parts were the girl got raped and when she died........*sob*...*sniff*...*sob*.:(
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, its a cool movie, still too bad the girl dies in the end, I quite liked her.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah,You just loved those Breast's,Ah?

it was a good movie,Though the plot was kicked of Fudged up.
Posted
no, its not because of her breasts, I just thought she was a good character....

jeez, everytime I say a girl is a good character, out comes "its because of the breasts", strangely enough, the same is'nt said to transtic, I wonder why, lol....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]jeez, everytime I say a girl is a good character, out comes "its because of the breasts", strangely enough, the same is'nt said to transtic, I wonder why, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes.... I wonder.......... -_-;
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I piece of art. That's all I can say. The old guy is the best though. Old pervert but hey can't blame him. But the scene with the snake...sliding out of...right. But I find it to be one of the best. Especially if you hacve the subtittled version like I got. It's a good solid movie with no flaws that I can see that might make it lose replay value. I could watch it over and over again. And yes I liked the boobies.
  • 3 years later...
Posted
Oh yeah I really did like this movie very good.Yeah the sex stuff could of been taking out but, oh well.There wasn't that much I watched this anime along time ago but I can remember little bits of it.I was wondering if maybe there would be another one.But I don't tihnk so.I did like the poison girl she was pretty cool.Doesn't Ninja Scrolls have a saga or something? I though I saw a dvd that has Vol one on it...Maybe it was something else.
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]I have the movie, and like it very much.[/COLOR]

[quote name='Inuyasha311']Oh yeah I really did like this movie very good.Yeah the sex stuff could of been taking out but, oh well.There wasn't that much I watched this anime along time ago but I can remember little bits of it.I was wondering if maybe there would be another one.But I don't tihnk so.I did like the poison girl she was pretty cool.Doesn't Ninja Scrolls have a saga or something? I though I saw a dvd that has Vol one on it...Maybe it was something else.[/quote]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Yes, there is a seperate series of Ninja Scroll. Jubei returns, as does the old man (but they don't know each other for some reason, it must be in a different "parallel universe" or something). There are a total of three volumes to the series with 13 episodes. I own them all as well, they are decent. Not super fantastic or anything, but still good.[/COLOR]
Posted
Ninja Scroll has to be my favorite anime, just great fighting sequences and It's just cool how the all charcters had some sort of cool power. A awesome main character in Jubie.
Posted
[quote name='the ninja demon']mmmmmmmm that anime is great man o man so much action[/quote][COLOR=#503F86]ninja demon, this post really is insufficient. Please try and put more thought and detail into future replies. Explain what it is about the anime that you like or at least build a little more on what it is about the action that compels you.

Also, please make sure that you're using correct spelling (i.e. no abbreviations), grammar and punctuation. If you have any questions about this, the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL] page should explain everything to you.[/COLOR]
Posted
[quote name='Lady Saiya-jin']Masterpiece...sheer masterpiece.......your take darlings???[/quote]


I thought it was good, but the odd part was I think the english dubbed was better than the japanese voices. Usually it's the opposite like in Sakura: Card Captors of Fushigi Yugi. Slayers is the first thing that comes to mind when either one is good, I like Goury's english voice though. :animesmil But Lina's english voice you could do without after an hour of watching it. :animeswea

Ja 'ne 4 Now! :catgirl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...