OtakuBoards

Old threads that shouldn't have been revived.

Guest XBebop

If i would date an anime character, they would be:

1. Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha): even though he is evil, i still feel something good inside him. I just love how he looks, those evil eyes, the moon in his forehead. He's just sexy. LOL ^_^

2. Balmung (.hack): from what i read in .hack manga book (well i have only the vol. 1 of .hack//twilight ^_^;;) he looks strong, and cute ^_^. I just love how his hair looks like and his eyes too. I don't know about his personality, but i like him.

3. Li Showron (CCS)- I just LOVE whenever he blushes! ^_^ He looks so adowable whenever he does. Even though he doesn't show his feelings, he'll still protect you and stuff. I know he acts so mean sometimes but at least you hang out with a cute guy. ^_^

4. Himura Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin)- i need a guy who would protect me from evil, of course, and i think Kenshin is the giht one for that place. He's cool, brave...i don't know what else to describe him. All i can say about him is that he is awesome!

5. Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)- Kurama is so HOT! I like his good-lookings. ^_^ Especially his Hair. O.O He's also Aweseome and cute.

And that's about it! o.o

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[COLOR=blue]

1. Eikichi Onizuka :luv: , Great Teacher Onizuka himself. Oooooh he is too cute and he's naughty and also a virgin. Oh the smell of fresh meat. :tasty:

2.Tamahome, Hotohori Tasuki :love2: ...Well damnit just about every good looking man in Fushigi Yuugi.....AWWW the book of my dreams. If only I COULD BE MIAKA OR YUI I mean to be so close to all those gorgeous looking mean :drool: Ooops sorry bout that... :blush:!!!!! But also Yui and Toya from Ceres would fall in this category as well....

3. Most of the guys from Inuyasha, good or bad, I gotta put in ther some where.

4. And many many more that I would love to bore you with but it may just bore you so I'll be nice and end it like this!!!![/COLOR]

I'd probably consider dating Nuriko, but only to steal his make-up.:devil:
I still want Duo tho since I really want to try it in a gundam with a gundam pilot!:devil:
Oh man, maybe I should just go take a cold shower now:blush:
[COLOR=deeppink]I slept and dreamt that life was beauty; I woke and found that life was duty[/COLOR]

Sweetreyes Reminded me of the females in GTO^_^ Oh they are all so hot^_^

Urumi is so smart, I like smart girls, but she would make me feel like an idiot-_- I mean seriously 200+ IQ is a bit much, I'd have a hard time relating with her as mine is a good 75+ points less then that, but aside from that, she has cool eyes (two different colours^_^), and the mean things she did was merely a sort of way to act out.

Fuyutsuki from GTO is hot too, though I'd have to be a bit older to date her ^_^;

Botan from Yu Yu Hakusho MAY be hundreds of years old for all I know^_^; but she sure doesn't show it, she is all giggly and nice, though she gets serious when things get tough.

As I am sure most of you know, there are just so many cute/hot/attractive anime characters it is hard to choose just a few^_^

Let's see:

Jun, from Shaman King: She was evil-cute, and her dub accent was so sexy. ^^;;

Mihoshi, Tenchi Muyo: She's not the brightest knife in the port, but she tries so darn hard, and she's so sweet.

Aisha KlanKlan, Outlaw Star: When i mentioned to a friend of mine that I thought Aisha was cute, her words were "I can totally see you two dating; it'd be hilarious." I do'nt know if that's good or not...

Excel, Excel Saga: I can't explain this one...I really can't...

[SIZE=1]okay so here goes....

inuyasha:
1) miroku, hey cmon who can resist a forward guy eh? plus he is cursed and a cutie, the beads concealing the kazana, so cool.
2) inuyasha, half demon! a guy who you know loves you and gets jealous, and s cute too boot. the fangs and claws and long silver hair. niiiiice
3) sesshoumaru, yes him, full demon... full hot demon. a sence of good and evil radiates from him, both sides are very appealing. the thought that he could do this or that, yet he doesnt, and the strong silent type... mmmmm yummy
4)kouga, so devoted to just one person. he do anything for "his woman" *sigh*

cowboy bebop:
5)spike, tall, lanky, can fight, ahhh going against everything for the woman he loves, enough said.

ayashi no ceres:
1)toya, man is he handsome, so attractive words cannot describe. also he has a forgotten/trajic life, so angsty (not a real word, oh well)
2)yuhi, such a cutie as well, both protective and a little forward when needed.
3)aki, yes well umm cant say much besides another cutie, dont want to spoil anything.

girls(if i swayed that way)
1)aya(ayashi no ceres), shes so loving and desperate i could protect her, and she is beautiful with a tragic past
2)mirelle(noir) shes an assassin, we'd probably meet with me as an agent of some sort who caught on to her...
3)sango(inuyasha) shes strong and independant, like me, so it could work, oh and add in that shes pretty too, with a tragic past.[/SIZE]

It is easy to choose the anime guys that I would date, they are all fighters and that is the "Why" I would date them. Here it goes;
[b]Inuyahsa:[/b] Inuyasha
[b]YuYu Hakusho:[/b] Yusuke Urameshi
[b]DBZ/DBGT:[/b] Vegetto
[b]Rumouni Kenshin:[/b] Sanosuke Sagara
[b]Outlaw Star:[/b] Gene Starwind
[b]Batmen:[/b] Bruce Wayne and Terry McGinnis
[b]Big O:[/b] Roger Smith
[b]Escanflowne:[/b] Van and Folken Fanel (two hot brothers)
[b]YuGi-Oh:[/b] Seto Kaiba
Now there are some off the wall AND goofy ones that I would date also;
[b]Inyusha:[/b] Miroku and Koga
[b]YuYu Hakusho:[/b] Jin and Kurama(teenage form)
[b]DBZ/DBGT:[/b] Gohan
[b]Rumouni Kenshin:[/b] Kenshin Himura and Shishio Makoto
[b]YuGi-Oh:[/b] Joey Wheeler
[b]Thunder Cats:[/b] Lion-O and Tygra
[b]Trigun:[/b] Nicholas D. Wolfwood
[b]Blue Gender:[/b] Kaidou Yuji
There are a few others that i cant recall at this point but you get the idea, right. Sorry if I kept the "Why" short but it is to the point and that is what counts, right.
THE FIZZ:wigout:

O_o ..... Mr. Minamino isn't exactly "off the wall goofy."

Well, whatever you say. In any event, thanks for reminding me. How could I have possibly forgotten about Kurama? I'll take his Youko form, thank you very much--I wouldn't want to steal Shuuichi-kun from Hiei. ^_^;;

Reasons: He's the epitomy of cold, deadly beauty. And though he looks rather similar to Sesshomaru, he has better clothing and a more interesting personality--not to mention a fantastic seiyuu. Besides, Youko Kurama's fame stems not only from his thievery, but also from his insatiable libido. With him around, no girl--or guy--would ever be lacking in entertainment.

~Dagger~

[i][color=lightpink]Here is mine. ^^

[u][B]Weiss Kreuz[/B][/u]
~Schuldig! Becuase I have had a dream of him and me going out and different things happened, thats where i'm leaving it. ^^ And he is majorly sexy with his bandana!!
~Yohji Kudou! Because you just love his charm, and looks. Just so huggable.

[u][B]Gundam Wing[/B][/u]
~Milliardo! He is just drop dead sexy. And his wonderful manly voice is just beautiful.

[u][B]Saiyuki[/B][/u]
~Sanzo! -He is just sexy as ever!!![/color][/i]

I'd have to say, for my #1 choice for a date, would be Ami from Sailor Moon. She's really cute, intelligent and has a really "pure" soul. In other words my type :) . Malfina from Outlaw Star is my second choice for the same reasons. I wouldn't really like a clutz for a date, but that's just me.

[COLOR=coral][B] BAD BOY:
It would be GENJO SANZO(SAIYUKI). He's one hot-tempered huy and one of the hot and sexy guys. Love his undergarments.

BEAUTIFUL BOY:
It would be Toya of Ayashi no Ceres. He's very quiet yet interesting and intrigued me. He's hot under the covers.

The other bishouhen would be Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi. He's got beautiful face and body and very independent and protective.

TOP 5
1. Toya (AYASHI NO CERES) he's got to be one of the sexiest guys I've seen.
2. Nakago (Fushigi Yuugi)So Seducing...that you can't explain especially the eyes.
3. Genjo Sanzo (SAIYUKI)Sexy in his undergarments.
4. Amiboshi (Fushigi Yuugi) he's a cutie not to be missed
5. Sanosuke Sagara (Samurai x/Ruruoni Kenshin) he got sexy biceps![/COLOR][/B]

Which anime character would I date??
1)um... ::VASH!:: uh... ::VASH!:: grr..cant deside.. ::VASH YOU IDIOT!:: maybe

Vash the Stampede from trigun!~ He's so cute,nice,ENERGETIC,funny,& i like his glasses ^.~

2)Sora from Kingdom Hearts-He's so caring,sweet,fun,cute,& he's got the KEYBLADE! I love the keyblade =^^=

There might be others but I cant think of them right now......lol

~Koneko Naru =^^=

My top five
1) Marron from Sorcere Hunters
I love his hair and I like his quiet personality.
2) Aki from Ceres
I'm not sure about this but something is very interesting about him.
3) Kurama (Suiichi)from Yu Yu
I love plants and that red hair.
4)Clef from Magic Knight
What can I say I have a thing for short guys.
5) Xellos from Slayers
I love those evil / good guys. He reminds me so much of my mate.

[SIZE=1][color="666666"]
X-Men Evolution :

Rogue - Because of the white strand of hair and that she is just cool. She also totally gorgeous.

Kitty Pryde / Shadow Cat - Kitty is just so cuddly if you know what I mean. She is not all preppy and hangs out with other people also.

Rurouni Kenshin :

Karou[sp] - Karou[sp] from Rurouni Kenshin is totally awesome. She knows how to defend her self and also she cares for the people around her. Including Kenshin himself.
[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Naru [/i]
[B]Which anime character would I date??
2)Sora from Kingdom Hearts-He's so caring,sweet,fun,cute,& he's got the KEYBLADE! I love the keyblade =^^=

~Koneko Naru =^^= [/B][/QUOTE]

Sora? I know that it seems a little opinionated, but my friends think that he's evil.

Then again, a weird one to date would be Riku. Did you know that he wears pants over his pants? That's just weird. On top of that, [spoiler]he fell for Maleficent's and Ansem's tricks. He needs to learn how evil people think. They use people for their dirty work.[/spoiler] That's just me, though.

Oh man ok you won't believe this but a friend of mine and I made a anime top ten couples list! we are really in to anime(but mostly ones that in volve some romance)JThe Top 10 Cutest Couples!J

10. Kiaba & Te?a ©(they would be kinda cute together)

9. Teristin & Serenity ©

8. Ash & Misty ©

7. 009 & 003 ©

6. Joey & Mia ©

5. Fiona & Van ©

4. Kenshin & Miss Kuyor ©

3. Inuyasha & Kagma ©

2. Yuska & Kako ©

1. Domon & Rain©

[B]Of course Domon &Rain aren't my Faves, Inuyasha and Kagome are![/B] :love2: :D

I think most of my favorite couples were already mentioned, but here's my list

Kira& Rei (Mars

Sailor Uranus and Neptune

Aya& Yuhi (only because toya is MINE!)

Hotohori and Nuriko, even though they never really got together because it wouldn't have worked out for obvious reasons.

Ryoko and that unibrow guy (forgot his name) but I never was able to finish that manga. (Real Bout High School)

Yukari and Goerge (Parakiss)

Sailor Venus and Mars: Did anyone else notice the thing they had going on in the Sailor Moon StarS manga? Maybe it was just my imagination

Zoisite and Malachite, though I wish I had Malachite to myself! :) He looks cuddly... in a hug him and freeze to death kinda way.

Usagi and Mamorou, though Tuxedo Mask is another guy I'd want to myself

Vash and Hitomi (Escaflowne)

Robin and Ammon (Witch Hunter Robin) I hope they have something going on later in the series.

O.K. let me tell you that I think that Rin and Sota are the cuttiest couple I've ever seen in my entire lfe:) I don't know what got knocked loose in the heads of the people who said Rin and Sesshomaru are made for eachother. Just to be blunt....YUCK! I mean 80yrs&7yrs hmm....PERFECT (said while BARFING) I just think Sota&Rin are a forbidden love.

WHAT'S..........WRONG..........WITH...YOU..PEOPLE.? Sesshomaru IS NOT CUTE OR REMOTLY HANSOME WHAT DO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE HOLES FOR EYES?!!!!!! AM I THE ONLY SANE PERSON HERE,I MEAN THE SO-CALLED MAN WEARS MAKE-UP FOR HEAVEN SAKES HE'S A FRUIT.....A FRUIT I TELL YOU A FRUIT AND HE WOULDN'T GO OUT WITH ANY OF YOU BECAUSE HE ISN'T KIND,HE ISN'T CARING,AND MOST OF ALL HE HATES HUMANS(ecipt Rin) I hate to bother you with my ranting(ok mabe I don't) but I was outraged by the idiosety of more than half of you!! Don't even get me started on Koga and its spelled K-o-g-a not K-o-u-g-a idiots

Well, it kind of doesn't matter if Sesshomaru wears makeup. And besides, these are just fantasy opinions. Don't mean to be rude, but chill out. He's just a character, and I happen to find him very interesting; especially my friends.

He's just a good-looking demon. Sorry, but no need to call us idiots. I find this very offensive to my friends from school.:mad: Sesshomaru is just..well cool, and special note, eventually he'll have a change of heart for humans. It's all in a matter of time; so just be patient!!!!!! Thaannnkkk yyyoooouuu!!!!! :sleep: :sleep: