OtakuBoards

Old threads that shouldn't have been revived.

Guest XBebop

[color=crimson]I thought I was going to be original when I put Gene and Melfina...v_v
Jk ^_^
Thanks, Dagger. I totally agree with the Touga and Saionji relationship. It's so...different. I have read many fanfic with them in it. Mostly humor or angst. O_o They're rivals, so they have to be the same or complete opposites, so it works. Borderline obsessive...so true...

~Lumi ^_^[/color]

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest keyblade master
I would have to say Inu Yasha and Kagome because I find it funny that she always slaps him and their immature arguments.

[COLOR=Navy]Not all of your replies can be just one or two sentences long. It's great that you gave reasons for liking Inuyasha and Kagome, but your post quality could still use some serious work. Anyway, thanks for listening to my previous comments. ^_^

~Dagger~[/COLOR]

If you don't know or can't figure out (it's not all that hard) who will wind up with who in Marmalade Boy and plan to watch or read it, seriously [i]stay away from this post[/i].

[spoiler]Ginta Suou and Suzuki Arimi from "Marmalade Boy."

1. Arimi is the cutest girl in a manga/anime chock-full of cuties.
1a. She is also the most erm, [i]forward[/i].
2. Ginta is a noble fool. His heart is ten times the size of his brain.
3. Neither of them are destined for each other in any way - they start going out as a prank and wind up falling in love.
4. Both of them know that love is hard work and they face up to it.
5. Both of them are incurable romantics ^_^ *sigh*[/spoiler]
6. The course of their love affair plays out in [i]amazing scenes[/i] - and I love great scenes more than anything.

There have been some great couples already listed. Of those I agree with many of them. To add to the lists of couples I would have to say my personal favorites would be...

-Rick and Lisa from Robotech. They are in that love triangle with Minmei, fight with the Zentraedi, watch friends die, travel through space...that is alot for a relationship to go through! I just can't help but support them getting together!

-Hideki and Chii from Chobits. There isn't a girl sweet enough for Hideki. He is such a nice guy that it would take someone as sweet as Chii to love him. Another thing I love about this couple is they show us that love is blind. It doesn't matter who or what you are, you can be loved for being you.

-Ryoga and Uchan from Ranma 1/2. I know, they are not official couple. But they just seem so cute together. Especially when they were in the "Tunnel of Lost Loves" episode. They just worked so well together against those evil spirits!

-Kuno and Nabiki from Ranma 1/2. Yet another couple that isn't an offiical couple. Nabiki needs a guy who a)has lots of money, b)has lots of money, c)can put up with her using him and d)has lots of money. Plus, I think it is cute the way she calls him Kuno baby.

That is all I can come up with at this time. :)

Guest keyblade master
I think that a good couple would have to be Tsuakasa and Lady Subaru. If only Tsukasa wasnt a girl. They are both deep and still are very different and yet also very different its like I said opposites attract and people who have to much in common cant do anything together.

[color=navy]My favorite anime couple is Tsukasa and Subaru from .hack//SIGN. Tsukasa reminds me of myself, so it gives me hope that I'll find my someone someday. I can be very stubborn and cold sometimes, so it makes it hard for people to get close to me, and I can be pretty arrogant at times as well. But, overall, I'm a really nice guy, and I try to help others as much as I can. So now you all see my predicament.[/color]

[quote name='alexsumner4783']melfina and gene off outlaw star :wigout: :wigout:[/quote][COLOR=#503F86]Alex, I understand that you're new but please put more effort into your posts. This standard is nowhere near acceptable at OtakuBoards. Read the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL] before you post again. I don't want to have to warn you a third time.[/COLOR]

Hey

Whats up everyone I am Angel_Kagome_2 and My all time FAV. couple is INUYASHA & KAGOME. OOOOHHHH they look so cute together it makes me want to scream in joy. :eek: . I cant wait till they come out with the 2nd Inuyasha movie. I want to see the [spoiler]sceen where they kiss.[/spoiler] But for now I am waiting for the new episodes and the showing of Inuyasha's first movie on cartoon network. I can't wait. :D . I just get so excited. My other fav. couples are Songo and Miroku, Yuske and Kaiko, and Kenshin and Kaoru. I just wish they would make an episode were Kenshin kisses Kaoru. ;)

[COLOR=Navy]I edited your post for spoiler tags. To create them yourself, just type [*spoiler]text[/spoiler], but without the asterisk.

~Dagger~[/COLOR]

[color=darkslateblue]Now, I think the best couple is Sango/Miroku. It is hilarious how Miroku has his perverted ways, and Sango's reactions, but later in the series, their relationship gets to be more serious, and I cannot wait for that. ^_~
Another couple I like is Hideki and Chii, it's just so hilarious in the first 2 episodes of the anime, and the progress between them is going slowly, but I like it.[/color]

[quote name='Noëlle][i][color=lightpink]My favorite anime couple....Milly and Wolfwood, and my favorite yaoi coupling is stuck between, Brad and Schuldig, to Schuldig and Youji. They are both from the anime Weiss Kreuz. ^^[/color'][/i][/quote]

*hearts in eyes* You like Weiß?

i agree on the Milly and Wolfwood thing, but when it comes to Weiß, Yohji and Schu just isn't my thing.

my faves:

trigun: Milly and Wolfwood
Gundam Wing: HeeroxDuo, TrowaxQuatre, Zechs and Noin, Treize and Une... Sally and WuFei is cute too.
Weiß: AyaxYohji, KenxOmi, NagixOmi, BradxSchu, Manx and Persia
Cowboy Bebop: Spike and Julia, Electra and Vincent

i tend to go for the sappily romantic thing...:sweat:

Guest zechs
[QUOTE]Sure, I don't see why not! That possibilty one increases the number of the ideal perfect couples. Thanks for bringing up that point. I would have never thought of that.[/QUOTE]

[I]Which was in response to....[/I]

[QUOTE]Cool! I love coming up with possible couples! I think they're so cute! Just like being a match-maker! I got a question though. Can you take characters from other animes and put them together? Like Asuka with Vash or something like that??[/QUOTE]

Does any one else think that is strange? :rolleyes:
How could you tell if they could be a good couple when you have never seen them interact? I suppose imagination would play a rather big role, right?

[B]Oops, uh sorry, i forgot to read the date on those posts, they were from late last year....It's my first day![/B]

This is kinda off topic, but does anyone know if there is a cowboy bebop ep with the [I]Bebop[/I] crew hunting Vash the Humanoid Typhoon, or vise versa. It's just that i downloaded this AMV that showed this. Thanks.

[quote name='zechs]This is kinda off topic, but does anyone know if there is a cowboy bebop ep with the [I]Bebop[/I'] crew hunting Vash the Humanoid Typhoon, or vise versa. It's just that i downloaded this AMV that showed this. Thanks.[/quote]

Nope, that episode doen't exist. But the next time you have a question about Cowboy Bebop or Trigun, try posting in one of our official series topics; people will be much more likely to respond, and you won't end up dragging other threads (this one, for example) off-topic. Thanks! ^_~

~Dagger~

Guest ScirosDarkblade
I like Seta and Haruka (Love Hina). They're cool, and there's nothing "complex" there.

[color=hotpink][size=1]Your post quality is excellent, but the length of your post leaves much to be desired. From now on, please try to put more thoughts and efforts into it. Thanks! *QA*[/color][/size]

Haha, fair enough. Well I'm not one for really deep romantic stuff, and I don't really care how most relationships turn out. I like the Love Hina anime/manga, but not for its romantic side.
I like relationships that are really light-hearted and just for the heck of it. Having never been really "in love" with anyone myself but rather just "with someone," I prefer to read and see the same for the time being (I suppose). Anyway, that's what appealed to me about Seta and Haruka's relationship. It's really easy going, and they're both really carefree characters. Also they really go together. Most other anime relationships I know of don't have characters that are really two sides of the same coin, if you know what I mean.
Oh, I did care about the Milly/Wolfwood relationship though. That's my next favorite one, and it makes me sad.

(count how many times I said "really" there. It's scary)

My favorite anime couple would have to be Inu Yasha and Kagome. There is just one thing that makes me mad KIKIO. I am beggining to wonder if they ever truly get together. You can tell though there is alot of tension between them becauhe of Kikio but you can still see lot of love between them as well.

i'd have to say either Hideki & Chi from Chobits, or Kazuki & Yunna from Maburaho.

[COLOR=Navy]As you haven't explained why you like those particular couples, your post is basically spam. Please try to make it a bit longer and more thoughtful.... if you don't, I'll be forced to delete this.

Thank you very much. ^_^

~Dagger~[/COLOR]

My favourite couple are melfina and Gene out of Outlaw Star, it's just like a real relationship, it takes so bloody long for the two of them to come out of there shells and just admit to each other down-right that they love each other, just like Kaji and Misato out of Neon Genesis Evangelion, thats what all relationships should be like, just tell them how you fell, but apart from that, I love them because they are so aurqid, does anyone else agree!?

Miaka and Tamahome form Fushigi Yuugi. I mean, they've been through so much and they still pull through. Plus, Tamahome's a real cutie. ^^

After thta would be Inu Yasha and Kagome. They just make a real interesting and funny couple. Inu-Yasha's better with her than Kikyo. *hates Kikyo*

Oh yes, and Rin and Sesshoumaru. I guess they can't really be counted as a couple, but I've always thought that when Rin is older, something could (SHOULD) be going on between her and Sessy. ^^

On the topic of Inu-Yasha once more, Miroku and that girl Koharu made a very cute couple. (Koharu was like only 14, and was in only 2 episodes. Those two episodes were when Kanna was introduced). ^^ Miroku and Sango make a cute couple tooo, but Miroku and Koharu are a cuter one. ^^

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE=XBebop]i'd say [I]Ask DNA[/I] For the Cowboy Bebop movie. I've listened to it for about..4 hours straight now.

C'mon people, start postin' you know you want to ^_^[/QUOTE]

My fave theme song for an anime/movie would have to be "It's Love" by Rabbit
It's the theme song of Ranma movie 1 (Trouble in Nekonron, China) And i've listened to this song for half the WHOLE DAY.
I just keep on listening to it all over again and again, while playing Vexx on the PS2!

(Actually, I repeated the whole SOUNDTRACK with it all over again and again.)

Well, I'd have to say Ranma and Akane from Ranma 1/2.
Why?
I can say that they aren't so close all the time, but despite all the love-twists, multiple fiancees, engagements and suitors, they can (sometimes) reach out to each other.
Even though the two of them usually fight,they both know that deep down inside, they love each other out of the deepest realms of their hearts.
If they had just a little courage to straighten things up, everything would be perfect.
GEEZ!!!! I COULD NEVER EVER DIE HAPPY IF I DON'T KNOW RANMA AND AKANE COULD FREELY SAY THAT THEY AT LEAST HAVE FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER!!!!!! :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
RUMIKO!!! HURRY UP AND GET THROUGH WITH IT!!!!!!

the anime couple i like the most would have to be Kenshin and Karou (rurouni kenshin). I like them because they dont show that they like each other and they are really in love but kenshin doesnt show it.
I also love it because kenshin always protects karou when she is thretend (sorry about the spelling ^_^) well time to wash my cat ^_^ mew

"Love Is Hate, When You Love Someone"

SAMARU ^_^

I got a few in mind.

1. Akane (Ranma 1/2)- She looks a lot cuter with short hair.

2. Natsumi (Get backers)- She's an easy-going cutie.

3. Izumi (Digimon 4)- She has a good "go" spirit.

4. Mistral/Mireille (.hack)- What can I say? She's cute!

Okay, so they're cute. So what? I like cute girls! (Hehehehe...........)
there might be more. I'll edit it when I remember.

[quote name='Queen Asuka][SIZE=1']This thread is almost two years old. If you want to start a topic on this series, please start a new thread if there hasn't been one made already. You can check by looking in the Anime Directory. Posting in threads that are this old (where the post quality) is atrocious. How in the world do you people even FIND these things?[/SIZE][/quote]

[quote name='Dagger IX1']As a general rule, try not to bring back threads that are over thirty days old. An entirely separate anime music topic sprang up, became several pages long and was subsequently closed in the time since this particular discussion died out.[/quote]

I think that covers it pretty well. Noelmvilla, you revived so many ancient topics that I was eventually forced to merge them (in order to avoid cluttering up the Lounge with a slew of recently closed threads). If you neglect to read the rules and continue pulling stunts like this one, I can assure you that you won't be active here for long.

~Dagger~