OtakuBoards

Old threads that shouldn't have been revived.

Guest XBebop

Just take a look at my sig.! :D I like a few anime guys, I think I would probably date Crim or Vash if I was allowed to pick. Crim and Vash are both just plain out cool. Amarao would be a really funny guy to be with, but he would have to have permanent eyebrows. But I think i'll keep with Vash or Crim. I think it would be really fun to date an anime guy. :laugh:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Demon Babe:) [/i]
[B]WHAT'S..........WRONG..........WITH...YOU..PEOPLE.? Sesshomaru IS NOT CUTE OR REMOTLY HANSOME WHAT DO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE HOLES FOR EYES?!!!!!! AM I THE ONLY SANE PERSON HERE,I MEAN THE SO-CALLED MAN WEARS MAKE-UP FOR HEAVEN SAKES HE'S A FRUIT.....A FRUIT I TELL YOU A FRUIT AND HE WOULDN'T GO OUT WITH ANY OF YOU BECAUSE HE ISN'T KIND,HE ISN'T CARING,AND MOST OF ALL HE HATES HUMANS(ecipt Rin) I hate to bother you with my ranting(ok mabe I don't) but I was outraged by the idiosety of more than half of you!! Don't even get me started on Koga and its spelled K-o-g-a not K-o-u-g-a idiots [/B][/QUOTE]

I find it slightly amusing that in a rant about certain fans' supposed stupidity, you mispelled several words, including "remotely," "handsome," "except," and, of course, "idiocy." How deliciously ironic. I won't delve into the issue of your numerous grammatical errors, but I thought that I might advise you to focus on better manifesting your own intelligence before choosing to blindly insult the intellectual capabilities of others.

The name "Kouga" may be spelled one of two ways: "Kouga," or "Koga." Both are more or less correct. Similarly, "Yusuke" may be spelled "Yuusuke." See my point? No translation is perfect.

Why do you find it so offensive that some people think Sesshomaru is attractive? I don't really understand how this small matter could possibly inspire such vitriol. Different fans have different tastes. Honey, didn't your mother ever tell you that diversity is the spice of life?

To get back on topic: There are three characters from Revolutionary Girl Utena whom I would very much love to date.

1. Utena: She's beautiful, smart, friendly, and independent. In fact, she's damn near perfect. Not to mention the fact that her boy's uniform is [i]very[/i] cute.

2. Anthy: Some might call her a doormat, but I've always seen Anthy as a very sympathetic character. Sweet and a little bit eccentric, she often goes out of her way to make others feel comfortable. I'd be happy to defend her, knowing that she'd never stand up for herself.

3. Touga: Touga may be the most attractive anime male in existence. He's manipulative, predatory, and more than a little mysterious, but those qualities only serve to add to his charm.

~Dagger~

[B]WHAT'S..........WRONG..........WITH...YOU..PEOPLE.? Sesshomaru IS NOT CUTE OR REMOTLY HANSOME WHAT DO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE HOLES FOR EYES?!!!!!! AM I THE ONLY SANE PERSON HERE,I MEAN THE SO-CALLED MAN WEARS MAKE-UP FOR HEAVEN SAKES HE'S A FRUIT.....A FRUIT I TELL YOU A FRUIT AND HE WOULDN'T GO OUT WITH ANY OF YOU BECAUSE HE ISN'T KIND,HE ISN'T CARING,AND MOST OF ALL HE HATES HUMANS(ecipt Rin) I hate to bother you with my ranting(ok mabe I don't) but I was outraged by the idiosety of more than half of you!! Don't even get me started on Koga and its spelled K-o-g-a not K-o-u-g-a idiots [/B][/QUOTE]

Um... That's your opinion. some people find him attractive (including myself), and some people don't. That's that, and we don't need to argue about it.

How do you know if Sesshomaru's gay? Do you have any facts to back that up? So what if he wears make-up? Every celebrity wears make-up! They do that to make them look good on camera!

You have to work to get to Sesshomaru's kind and caring side. You just don't try hard enough to see that. The people who actually do would most likely want to date Sesshomaru (if that person sways that way). Do you have a problem with that?

You [b]could[/b] try to spell better before you rant about how stupid people are. A subtle hint, try to look smart when telling people if they're stupid or not. Not that anyone is stupid, anyway. Everyone is smart in their own way. I'm done here.

[QUOTE]WHAT'S..........WRONG..........WITH...YOU..PEOPLE.? Sesshomaru IS NOT CUTE OR REMOTLY HANSOME WHAT DO ALL OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE HOLES FOR EYES?!!!!!! AM I THE ONLY SANE PERSON HERE,I MEAN THE SO-CALLED MAN WEARS MAKE-UP FOR HEAVEN SAKES HE'S A FRUIT.....A FRUIT I TELL YOU A FRUIT AND HE WOULDN'T GO OUT WITH ANY OF YOU BECAUSE HE ISN'T KIND,HE ISN'T CARING,AND MOST OF ALL HE HATES HUMANS(ecipt Rin) I hate to bother you with my ranting(ok mabe I don't) but I was outraged by the idiosety of more than half of you!! Don't even get me started on Koga and its spelled K-o-g-a not K-o-u-g-a idiots[/QUOTE]

how amusing. i agree with Dagger, you should work on your spelling and gramatical errors before you start on someone else's, much less rant at them...enough said. :)

BTW....i happen to like Sesshomaru....even if he wears make-up...well, here's my list of guys i'd date...not in any specific order:

Inuyasha(inuyasha)-dunno why....probably because of the ears...so cute!!!! and the hair...so fluffy!!!

Heero(gundam wing)-i like the silent type...dunno why either...

Kai(beyblade)-yeah...beyblade's old stuff but hey, anime fan here...well, first off i like/love his outfits...hehe....his hair is way cool too...and also he's the silent type..but when he talks he is really smart...though he is sorta grouchy in the beginning of the series....

AAHH! what happened to all the other guys i had in my head! well, when i remember i'll put em up....

Well I do find Sesshomaru cute, but i wouldn't date him. No offence Demon Babe, but you need to take a chill pill.

Anyway, I would date either Inuyasha or Kurama. Inuyasha tries to act like the big tough guy, but he is really sweet on the inside. Well in a way he is.

Kurama is very understanding and I would love to go out on a date with him. I think he looks sexy in pink. ;)

~ Charlie Levoy~ :cool:

First of all,I've never gotten this much attention on a post I made! (Even though I didn't) See, my sister and I are sharing the username "Demon Babe"and I am the so-called brain of the two of us and her weaker elements are around school so be a little more considerate:(! Beside the point did you happen to notice the time it was posted? 1:30 a.m.! Or around there. My sister's brain kind of falls asleep late at night. By the way she says,"Sorry if I affened anyone when I cracked on Sesshomaru, I was just looking for attention". One more thing, Dagger, you don't have to correct people to make yourself look cool. Sorry if I sound rude, but I am a deffenceive little sister! Demon Babe:)

[B]First of all,I've never gotten this much attention on a post I made! (Even though I didn't) See, my sister and I are sharing the username "Demon Babe"and I am the so-called brain of the two of us and her weaker elements are around school so be a little more considerate:(! Beside the point did you happen to notice the time it was posted? 1:30 a.m.! Or around there. My sister's brain kind of falls asleep late at night. By the way she says,"Sorry if I affened anyone when I cracked on Sesshomaru, I was just looking for attention". One more thing, Dagger, you don't have to correct people to make yourself look cool. Sorry if I sound rude, but I am a deffenceive little sister! Demon Babe:) [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't need to [i]try[/i] to make myself look cool, darling. It's actually quite effortless. I suppose coolness just comes to me naturally--if only we were all so fortunate. ^_~

All egotistical joking aside, you may want to tell your sister that ranting is not guaranteed to garner her positive attention.

On topic:

It would be fun to date Noriko (from the Gravitation manga). Okay, so she's a little bit old, but her personality really appeals to me. She's fun, energetic, intelligent, and outgoing. She also has a great deal of musical talent, and something of a penchant for skimpy clothing. I can't imagine ever getting tired of Noriko-chan.

~Dagger~

O.K. Dagger, now I'm P.O'd! You don't sound cool patting yourself on the back got it?! I really don't like being like this(acually I do) but let's end this comflict (if there ever was one). If anyone likes Sesshomaru fine! Why would I care anyway? You all intilted to your own personal opinion.O.K.!:) Sorry if I affeneded you Dagger O.K.?

On topic:I think I'd go out with InuYasha or Miroku or something. They're both cute:) Demon Babe:) P.S. I said "O.K."to much:)

Like a ton of people, my favorite pairing ever is definitely Kenshin and Kaoru! It makes me giddy just thinking about the two of them ^_^ I also really like Sakura and Syaoran (CCS), but sometimes they're just too cute that it makes me sick. I also really love Ashitaka and San from Princess Mononoke and Chihiro and Kohaku from Spirited Away. Another favorite would be Daisuke and Riku from DNAngel, though I kinda liked the idea of Daisuke and Satoshi, too O.o

Most of my favorite possible pairings come from Naruto. There are just wayyy too many good combinations:

Sakura & Lee
Sakura & Sasuke
Naruto & Hinata ^_^
Shikamaru & Ino
Naruto & Sakura
Even...Sakura and Kakashi! (friends think I'm crazy xD)

I'm not much of a shounen ai fan, but when it comes to Get Backers, I absolutely love it. I really love Jubei and Kazuki together!

Oh! And Pacifica and Fulle from Scrapped Princess!!! *tears*

[SIZE=1]((Demon Babe, I hope you realize that Dagger _was_ merely joking--she even admitted it. As long as this has presumably all been settled, however, it's of no consequence. Peace, all?))[/SIZE]

You know who might be fun to date, if only she were a bit older? Tomoyo Daidouji, from Cardcaptor Sakura. She's calm, cool, and self-posessed, with infalliable politeness, and wisdom beyond her years. Conversation would never run dry. Plus, she's obviously _quite_ in touch with her artistic side (obsessive videotaping and costume making are art, right?). And _so_ cute! I'd be completely entranced by her hair alone... If only I could distract her from Sakura. Hm...

[B]First of all,I've never gotten this much attention on a post I made! (Even though I didn't) See, my sister and I are sharing the username "Demon Babe"and I am the so-called brain of the two of us and her weaker elements are around school so be a little more considerate:(! Beside the point did you happen to notice the time it was posted? 1:30 a.m.! Or around there. My sister's brain kind of falls asleep late at night. By the way she says,"Sorry if I affened anyone when I cracked on Sesshomaru, I was just looking for attention". [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, no problem. Tell your sister apology excepted. I understand how you feel. I have a brother who can sometimes be the weak thinker, but he pulls through; and we don't share the name. And I kind of understood the "trying to get attention" thing. Next time, try to be alittle more soft and gentle on your actions (just a special note).:)

OH goodness! Anime characters I would love to date...where do I even begin?? I honestly have a thing for brooding boys ^_^ Because I can't narrow it down to 5, I'm doing a list of ten puwahah!

[b]1. Uchiha Sasuke from [i]Naruto[/i].[/b]
His smirk is just plain cute XD and his Sharingan! OMG. Now...I can't wait for the anime to catch up and show his older brother Itachi. Ooo another dark, brooding boy. ^_^

[b]2. Shinomori Aoshi from [i]Rurouni Kenshin[/i].[/b]
Tall, dark, brooding, and handsome o.0

[b]3. Shannon Casull from [i]Scrapped Princess[/i].[/b]
He's really aloof, but he has a big heart underneath that tough exterior.

[b]4. Dark from [i]DNAngel[/i].[/b]
I really like his cocky confidence LOL. He's just too cool ^_^

[b]5. Hatake Kakashi from [i]Naruto[/i].[/b]
I think he's just too sexy with his mask xD Granted he maybe a bit of a pervert, but heh.

[b]6. Hyuuga Neji from [i]Naruto[/i].[/b]
Now, Neji's past is just full of angst. Though his Byukugan scares some people, I think it makes him look even more hot o.0

[b]7. Yue from [i]Cardcaptor Sakura[/i].[/b]
Another aloof sort of a guy-er...he's actually androgenous, right? But hey, I love the wings and cat-eyes LOL.

[b]8. Lantis from [i]Magic Knight Rayearth[/i].[/b]
XD I can't explain it ^_^

[b]9. Hiwatari Satoshi from [i]DNAngel[/i].[/b]
He's really somewhat of an outsider, but he's really caring and has a sense of humor, too, when he alludes to a type of shounen ai relationship with Daisuke whenever girls catch them together in odd situations LOL. Gotta love him.

[b]10. Nara Shikamaru from [i]Naruto[/i].[/b]
He's lazy, but smart ^_^ And his bored expression is just too adorable LOL.

[b]Close runner-ups:[/b]
Maiku (Onegai Twins), Ferio (Magic Knight Rayearth), Dr Jackal (The Get Backers), Midou Ban (The Get Backers), MakubeX (The Get Backers), Sagara Sanosuke (Rurouni Kenshin), Ashitaka (Princess Mononoke), Naruto (Naruto), and Sagara Sousuke (Full Metal Panic)

Haha, this is all subject to change depending on my mood ^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cahoots34 [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]((Demon Babe, I hope you realize that Dagger _was_ merely joking--she even admitted it. As long as this has presumably all been settled, however, it's of no consequence. Peace, all?))[/SIZE]

You know who might be fun to date, if only she were a bit older? Tomoyo Daidouji, from Cardcaptor Sakura. She's calm, cool, and posessed, infalliably polite, and wise beyond her years. Conversation would never run dry. Plus, she's obviously _quite_ in touch with her artistic side (obsessive videotaping and costume making are art, right?). And _so_ cute! I'd be completely entranced by her hair alone... If only I could distract her from Sakura. Hm... [/B][/QUOTE]
Hey I was just jokeing too! As I said before, Dagger I hope I've not caused any problems,(emotional anyway):) Completly besides the whole friggin' point, don't you think this looks like InuYasha?:grumble: Demon Babe:demon:

[QUOTE]Hey I was just jokeing too! As I said before, Dagger I hope I've not caused any problems,(emotional anyway) Completly besides the whole friggin' point, don't you think this looks like InuYasha? :grumble:[/QUOTE]

you know...come to think of it, it does....(if that made any sense)...but i won't bother explaining right now....

to get back to topic...Yoko kurama would be nice to date too....i mean, he's got those ears...and the hair is just sooo neato!....yeah....kurama would be another one cause of his kindness and probably how he's always so calm...

ok, well here is who i would date:

1. Kia-Stern, he is hot and he is so cute when hez drunk, besides being nice and all my friends say we would look so cute together.
2. Garfakcy, the whole imortal human obssed with killing humans is about the most bestest thing in the world.
3. Raenef after he had the personality change from the "talking book" in Book 4.
4. Prince Seiris, he may be a pretty boy, but he is the coolest and oldest of his brothers. not to mention the fact that one of my friends thinks i would be cute with him.
5. Darres, hes hot a strong fighter and AND he is funny.

Five only, eh? ^______^

[b]1st Place: Arucard/Alucard/Arkard (Hellsing)[/b] - For those who have seen Hellsing, you may wonder why I put him in my first place. To be honest, I don't know either. Ever since I've gotten into Hellsing (anime and manga), I've become obsessed over him. Despite being a "monster" and having close to no morals, he's perfection in my eyes. lol He's charming when he desires to be, his dark nature is alluring, the way he dresses turns me on and his voice (japanese version) is so perfect that I melt listening to it. Let's not forget how powerful he is. He kicks major ***. He's the ultimate cocky bastard and I wouldn't want him any other way.

[b]2nd Place: Kakashi (Naruto)[/b] - While there are many good looking and kewl males like Shikamaru, Neji, Rock Lee, Shino, Naruto, etc., none come close to Kakashi. He's laidback, calm, cool, collective, and has a witty sense of humor. His reasons for being late whenever he meets up with Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are always great. ("I got lost on the road of life" or "See, I saw a black cat on the road and...") He is truly a great guy for protecting his comrades when in danger. Also, the mask his wears makes him so mysterious. There's also the hilraious rivalry between him and Gai Sensai that makes him so endearing. ^_^

[b]3rd Place: Spike (Cowbow Bebop)[/b] - Now, I've only seen the movie of Cowboy Bebop, however, from just watching the movie, I worship Spike. Like Kakashi, he's laid back, calm, cool, collective, etc. Also, I've seen images of him without a shirt...god, I love guys tall and lean. Let me tell you...he is tall, lean, and just yummy looking! (Like Arucard and Kakashi. ~.^). He's also cocky, to a degree, and I'm sure he can charm any female into doing anything he desires. And, the way he fights is such a turn on. ^_^

[b]4rd Place: Nicholas D. Wolfwood (Trigun)[/b] - Moving on to another tall and lean hunky male...I present you Wolfwood. Unlike Vash who is seemingly perfect (except for his past), Wolfwood is your everyday male...just he has a great personality, yummy, and well, he's so alluring. He always provides his own brand of humor and he looks so sexy with an open shirt and a small beard (just a tiny bit). Hell, I hate smoking, but when he does it, he looks completely hot. There's also his kick *** weapon which I forgot the name to JUST now. *growls*

[b]5th Place: Legato Bluesummers(sp?) (Trigun)[/b] - I was unsure of who to put here...I was thinking along the lines of Zechs, Kenshin, Knives, etc. However, I decided upon Legato. Why? Maybe it's his mysterious air? Maybe the way he haunts Vash? Maybe his dark crazy nature? Or myabe it's his sexy voice that makes me melt? Whatever the reason, he is, without a doubt, one of the handsomest males in all of anime. He's gorgeous and so-deliciously evil that it makes me want to grab him and have my way with him in a room. lol I don't mind the way he dresses either, though, it's nowhere near as kewl as Arucard's, Kakashi's, or Wolfwood's. ^_^

@haruno_sakura. I must completely disagree...Kakashi isn't a pervert. :p And about Itachi...read the manga. He's SO much more handsome than Sasuke. I really don't like Sasuke. Also, I wouldn't describe Itachi as a dark, brooding boy. More like just dark and evil. LOL

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
@haruno_sakura. I must completely disagree...Kakashi isn't a pervert. :p And about Itachi...read the manga. He's SO much more handsome than Sasuke. I really don't like Sasuke. Also, I wouldn't describe Itachi as a dark, brooding boy. More like just dark and evil. LOL [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha, okay, okay, Kakashi isn't [i]really[/i] a pervert (unlike Jiraiya-sama! EEP!); he just likes to read perverted novels LOL. I actually do read the manga, and IMHO there's something really mysterious about Itachi (who I totally agree is much more handsome than Sasuke) that I think goes deeper than being just plain evil. LOL I think he has to have some major issues especially since he didn't completely wipe out his entire clan...if he was just plain evil, Sasuke would have died along with his mom and dad. Oh...then again, keeping Sasuke alive to suffer alone is more evil than killing him...Oh now I'm confusing myself. hahaha

You're actually one of the many people that tell me that they don't like Sasuke, which I can actually understand a bit. He's vengeful, conceited and stubborn...but I love him anyway LOL.

To get back on topic, now that I'm looking over my list, I think I should move Kakashi up a bit further; Sasuke can't pull off the Sharingan the way Kakashi can, which is a little sad, considering Kakashi isn't even part of the Uchiha clan. Then again Kakashi has had a ton more experience with it ^_^ But anyway, there's only one guy that I'd probably love to date above everyone else: [b]Nara Shikamaru[/b]! How he ended up at my 10th spot the other day is beyond me. He's a lazy (well, I actually prefer the term 'laidback') guy who wouldn't mind just watching the clouds pass by. ^_^ With all the stress I'm experiencing right now, I wouldn't mind having a boyfriend like him to relax with. LOL.

YUE is definately cool and datable. the whole mystic air that he has about him is.... well... captivating to say the least.
attached piccy of the beautiful winged angel from CCS is one to view.:eek: :demon: :demon:

I too have to many to really list in top five but somehow i managed it (see earlier posts) - just and unfortunatly it doesn't give credit to the umteith amount of others in my favourites list that are well datable. LOL. :luv: :luv:

hope ye's enjoy - i have quite a few of Angemon and Holyangemon. LOL. i just love them all!!!!!:love:

till next time.:smirk: :smirk: :wigout:

It's nice to know I'm not the only one wh wants to date a anime character.(Leave me be with the length of my list)

1.Kenshin (Ruroni Kenshin)
2.Sanoske(Ruroni Kenshin)
3.Vash(Trigun)
4.Wolfwood(Trigun)
5.Legato(Trigun)
(Sorry about double posting my computer went wacko)
6.Sora(.Hack//Sign)
7.Tsukasa(.Hack//Sign)
8.Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)
9.Inuyasha(Inuyasha)

o.o I've rambled long enough...people are staring at me IRL!
*is blushing furiously now*

[color=hotpink][size=1]Instead of double posting, just go back and edit your original post and add what you wanted to. Thank you. *QA*[/color][/size]

well welcome to the club Mai_Minase. glad you could join us.
hummm... a Vash lover that's very interesting and nice to know i's not's be all by my onesies in that. just look at the cute little attachment of the man himself like's ye's never been seeing him. LOL:tasty: :D

it is always nice to know that ye's not be's alone on the matter of finding anime/manga characters attractive - as sad as that sounds:( :drunk: .

Sasuke is well cool. LOL

one last note: ANIME ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:demon: :naughty:

[B]First of all,I've never gotten this much attention on a post I made! (Even though I didn't) See, my sister and I are sharing the username "Demon Babe"and I am the so-called brain of the two of us and her weaker elements are around school so be a little more considerate:(! Beside the point did you happen to notice the time it was posted? 1:30 a.m.! Or around there. My sister's brain kind of falls asleep late at night. By the way she says,"Sorry if I affened anyone when I cracked on Sesshomaru, I was just looking for attention". One more thing, Dagger, you don't have to correct people to make yourself look cool. Sorry if I sound rude, but I am a deffenceive little sister! Demon Babe:) [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh ok, I see. I didn't exactly write that much on the subject at hand, but still I'm sorry if I offended her and I think it's really sweet that you care alot about your sister.

~Charlie Levoy~ :cool:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by haruno_sakura [/i]
[B]Haha, okay, okay, Kakashi isn't [i]really[/i] a pervert (unlike Jiraiya-sama! EEP!); he just likes to read perverted novels LOL. I actually do read the manga, and IMHO there's something really mysterious about Itachi (who I totally agree is much more handsome than Sasuke) that I think goes deeper than being just plain evil. LOL I think he has to have some major issues especially since he didn't completely wipe out his entire clan...if he was just plain evil, Sasuke would have died along with his mom and dad. Oh...then again, keeping Sasuke alive to suffer alone is more evil than killing him...Oh now I'm confusing myself. hahaha

You're actually one of the many people that tell me that they don't like Sasuke, which I can actually understand a bit. He's vengeful, conceited and stubborn...but I love him anyway LOL.

To get back on topic, now that I'm looking over my list, I think I should move Kakashi up a bit further; Sasuke can't pull off the Sharingan the way Kakashi can, which is a little sad, considering Kakashi isn't even part of the Uchiha clan. Then again Kakashi has had a ton more experience with it ^_^ But anyway, there's only one guy that I'd probably love to date above everyone else: [b]Nara Shikamaru[/b]! How he ended up at my 10th spot the other day is beyond me. He's a lazy (well, I actually prefer the term 'laidback') guy who wouldn't mind just watching the clouds pass by. ^_^ With all the stress I'm experiencing right now, I wouldn't mind having a boyfriend like him to relax with. LOL. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, thats' the reason I believe he's truly evil. He left Sasuke to suffer instead of ending his painful life and putting him outof his misery. Also, if you keep reading the manga, you'll see, he truly doesn't care for Sasuke. Not in a "brotherly" way. :/

Well, Sasuke is still learning, but he will definitely surpass Kakashi.

The only reason I don't really like Sasuke is because he has it all. On the other hand, you got the underdog Naruto becoming more powerful than Sasuke and he's jsut more interesting cause you can relate more with him. :)

And, I agree, Shikamaru is just so awesome! :) He's another VERY imperfect character that rocks. ^_^

Anime people I'd love to date in order
1.Chii (Chobits) she's so cute -^.^-
2.Vash (trigun) Just because I love his gentle personality and great looks
3.Orphen(orphen), The strong silent type, but can also muck around, plus he's hot
4.Wolfwood(Trigun), Rather a weird character, he is a priest, but he shoots people and killed a ninja, anyways, for the most part i love his character
5. Asuka (Neon Genesis)A *****, but damn hot.
6. Rei (Neon Genesis)A women with no personality? great.
7. Misato(Neon Genesis)Just hot.

I'd probably go for Kiyone from Tenchi Universe, the capable police officer. This is as it would be great to be with someone intelligent and good looking. But only if she ever manages to ditch Mihoshi (the screw-up police officer), as its dnagerous to be around her.

Other than that Lady Une would be good to date. Yet this would be after she went into space and mellowed out, i.e. non-glasses Une. This is as, again, she's intelligent and good-looking; but also she actually has aims and fights for good in the end.