OtakuBoards

Old threads that shouldn't have been revived.

Guest XBebop

Wow, well, I'll have to say:

1. Who could resist Mizuho Kazami of Please! Teacher - She is like the best girlfriend one could have, cuteness, kindness, beautifulness, everything.
2. Asuka Langley Soryu - For how proud she is and the spirit she has to fight.
3. Belldandy - Come on, a goddess! Just the gentleness and sweetness makes me sigh
4. May of Hand Maid May - She is just so cute and perky, jeje I love it.
5. Lisa Hayes of Robotech - Her being so mature and down to earth is what captivates me about her.

Well I guess they would be all my choices. If I come with some more I'll edit, but for now....

[color=red]Ani_Freak[/color]

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fave anime guys...........that i would date that is

1. Hiroshi nakano(gravitation) about the only cast member thats NOT gay....
2. Tsuzuki from YnM
3. Heero yuy
4. Trowa barton
5. Kenshin from Ruroken
6. Gawk from Generator Gawl
7. Hisoka from YnM
8. Duo maxwell
9. Enishi from Ruroken
10. Akito from Fruba

Whaaaaatttt.....i like then cute and disturbed

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]Hmmm, what anime guy would I go out with....
1. My first choice would have to be non other than Yu Yu Hakusho's .... HIEI! ^_^ He is so serious, tough, and normally quiet. He is so cute to, with his red eyes, shortness, and his thin muscular body. And he looks so great with his sword. He is normally quite depressed looking and he always cracks good sacasm jokes. :p Sometimes he kinda reminds me of me, that is when I'm in my dark'n'stormy mood... which happens alot at school. He is a loner normally too... as am I.
2. Numba two has to go to Akito from Kodocha. Only if he was a little older, oh snap. Anyway, I would date him because he to is a tough, quiet loner. But he can be really caring and sweet at times. He would be someone that could be there to listen to me and be my rock. :D He can also be quite the tease. He is also soo hot! ^_~
3. Hmm, on to number three. This one definatly goes to Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin. Why? Because he is caring, sweet, nice, funny, and well... another tough guy, even though he really doesn't want to hurt anyone. He could be someone I can be myself around and goof off around. He would be a very caring and comforting guy to date. ^_^ Plus he is so cute, you can't resist a cute face. ;)

Well, I do believe that is it. As you can see... I like em tough, quiet, caring, understanding, someone I can be around and so such. I like guys that can understand me, care for me, protect me, and be goofy at the same time. ^_^ My dream guy.... *stares into space and daydreams.....*[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Fuu from Magic Knights Rayearth would have to be my first choice for a romantic outing; she's sweet, she's compassionate, and she's got her personal bit of intellectual flair. Who _wouldn't_ want a charming, gorgeous date who can not only understand you but also converse intelligently with you?

Mmm. I love being able to have the best of both worlds. ^_~

My choices are as follows:

1. Sara (Shamanic Princess). She's extraordinarily strong and resilient, yet at the same time gentle and soft-spoken. Despite her relative youth, she radiates wisdom, and she possesses a mystical, ageless sort of beauty that you can't help being drawn to. Out of Shamanic Princess's three female leads, Sara is definitely the most compelling and complex, and her Japanese actress has a truly lovely voice. Every time she spoke, I was completely entranced.

2. Shinpei Kuroda (Boogiepop Phantom). He may seem easygoing and somewhat idealistic. However, those qualities only serve to conceal his fatal secrets and inescapable past. Though he dies early on, Shinpei's sheer selflessness redeems his inner darkness, and I really admired his willingness to betray his own life for the sake of protecting the young girl who fell in love with him. His personality is very well-developed, considering how little screen time he gets, and I was immediately struck by the poignancy of his story. Plus, he's [i]really[/i] good-looking, without being a typical prissy bishounen.

3. Larva (Vampire Princess Miyu). Simply gorgeous. This is the type of guy who creates countless fangirls every time he removes his mask. Not only that, but he's also incredibly loyal, devoted, and powerful. The perfect person to dispose of all your enemies, and then come home for a bit of lovin' later in the evening.

4. Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo). She has [i]everything[/i]--confidence, a devious sense of humor, supernatural abilities, and a weakness for revealing swimsuits. Ryoko plays to win; that Tenchi just doesn't know what he's missing. Although she's absolutely gorgeous, and sometimes comes on rather strong (not that I'd mind or anything...), she also possesses a softer, more romantic side. What's not to like?

~Dagger~

This is a toughie. Sooo many I could pic, now which girls...
*note: Not necessarily in this order.

Rei of evangelion - (I admit, am a sucker for that type of girl^_^; )
Shinobu of love hina - (Same sort of situation ^_^; )
Belldandy - (Such a cute innocent girl with heart of gold^_^)
Motoko of Love hina - (Sounds like an interesting girlfriend, but I am not sure if I can live with having a body that looks like swiss cheese, I'm not keitaro you know! I can't take the brunt of a sword attack-_- )
Hand maid May? - (Not sure if I dig the maid outfit though, her personality is great though^_^)

Lastly...urmmm...I like most anime/manga girls^_^; botan, keiko...ahhh pretty much date any half decent female anime character around my age lol^_^; (don't assume i am a pervert, though it most probably is true...)

[color=hotpink][size=1]Now that I think about it and because of Dagger's marvelous description of her, Ryoko reminds me a LOT of Raiha. Sometimes I see the qualities of anime characters, especially well-rounded ones, in real people, and this is one of those times. ^_^ Just a little side note, heh.[/color][/size]

[color=deeppink]
* coughs * Amen to that Asuka. Anyway...

[b]Overall[/b]

[i]Ayame Sohma from Fruits Basket[/i], without a doubt. He is one of the most intresting and original anime characters in existance. His personality is completely and totally out there, and his not afraid in the least to show his feelings, or his admiration for someone. Most of the time he is the radical, extremist character, but also posesses the ability to be serious when needed. Plus, despite popular belief(lol), he and I are quite alike, both very...dramatic, loud, and blissful. We could tear up the amusement parks, and reign terror on the shy, quiet folk of the Arcade. ^-~ And...no one can deny that Ayame is one Sexy Sohma.

[i]Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing.[/i] Cliche'd? Yes. Do I care? No. Duo Maxwell is one of the greatest anime characters of all time, in my opinion. He manages to be light-hearted to eleviate serious situations, yet knows when to be silent (most of the time). He has his darker side as the Shinigami, or the God of Death, but at the same time is very loyal and trustworthy. And the braid...oh the braid. Duo definitely places as # 2 in my book.

[b]Personality:[/b]

[i]Kento Rei Faun from Ronin Warriors.[/i] Kento often gets displaced as the fifth wheel of the Ronins, simply because he's not as cute, or as 'perfect' as the other 4. But he really has the best, and most 'sane' personality. He has a comical side, can deal with other people easily, and knows how to take a joke. His teasing never really gets out of hand, and his only downfall is his loyalty to his friends. Plus, that guy has to make an [i]awesome[/i] pillow to lay on. Date him? Hell yea baby.

[b]Looks[/b]:

[i]Sage Date from Ronin Warriors.[/i] The blonde hair, the purple-blue eyes, the calm cool exterior...what's there not to love? In fact, he was my first bishounen 'love.' Plus, the green armour...oh yea. Okay, time to wipe the drool off my face...

[b]Female:[/b]

[i] Haruko from FLCL.[/i] (Her last name eludes me at the moment). This girl is like nothing ever seen by the anime world. Insanity reigns her world. Dating her would definitely be a non-stop rollercoaster ride, and I'm sure I'd enjoy it. ^-~

Would you like to know a scary fact? Okay.
In the past few months, I have come up with *counts*...nine guys that I like. The one that isn't from an anime is Piers (Golden Sun: The Lost Age), but it's almost anime. ^^
(In no particular order, just in the order I liked them):

1.) Sai Saici, G Gundam - I think I've come across ONE person who likes this kid besides me. I don't know why, I think he's pretty cute. He's also a very talented cook and doesn't like quitting (he almost gave his life for his country! How great is that?). He's also one of the few guys that are young in age and still cute!

2.) Kurama, Yu Yu Hakusho - This is one that millions of fangirls
love. I didn't like anybody from YYH at first. When I first told my friend to watch it, she came back the next day loving Hiei, while I had been watching it for almost a year (back in the days when YYH was on adult swim). Kurama is one of the few bishonens in anime that know how to treat women: with love and respect. He's a very kind guy, which you also don't see alot in bishonen, and (almost) gave his life for his mother (but was spared). I guess I have to say I like Suichii, not Yoko, Kurama the best. I just think he's hotter then (dude, I have never used that word before...-_-)

3.) Gohan, DragonBall Z - To be put specificlly, SSJ 11-year-old Gohan in the Chinese-style shirt. I view Gohan as one under appreciated character, for every fan girl goes for Trunks. *punches Trunks* I HATE HIM! Poor little Gohan left with no respect...I think the reason I like Gohan is that he's everything you could want for in a guy. Brains, bran, and a good heart. I only liked him when he was younger, unlike every other Gohan fangirl who likes him when he's a teenager. In every DBZ fic I have, my character always has a crush on Gohan. ^^ Ah yes, dreams...*kills Videl* Hehehe...

4.) 008, Cyborg 009 (the newer version) - This is one anime where you have almost no bishonens except for 009, according to the fangirls. Well, 008 is, to me, the one. I'm not racist, it's just that he's the only black guy on my list...don't know why. *shrugs* I think it's because animes don't have very many Africans or anything in there.
While drawn in a funny style, I find 008 a really good-lookin' guy. He's also very nice and is built to adapt to the water! YAY! I LOVE WATER! *grins* I don't have much reason on him, I just like him. Because the series is so short and his character doesn't get a lot of light shed on him, I don't know him that well either.

5.) Piers, Golden Sun: The Lost Age - This is the videogame dude I told you about earlier. In Japan, GS: TLA is called "Kin'iro Taiyo" and then whatever. I think I like Piers because he's quite mysterious. He's handsome, too, and is quite a calm guy. I think I tend to go for guys with different color hair, for his is blue (and Kurama's is red and Gohan's is yellow...). Hmm.
Er....next dude...

6.) Balmung, .hack//SIGN - Okay, this is where I tend to get shakey on the guys. Since Balmung was only in one episode of .hack//SIGN, I can't say I know a lot about him, but I know for one thing is that he's HANDDDDDDD-SOMMMMMMMMMMME! He's also a nice guy (I also tend to go for nice guys ^^), saving Subaru, Bear, and Mimiru from that monster and all.

7.) Zero, SD Gundam - This is where I get weird. I mean, having a crush on a Gundam? I [i]am[/i] weird. Ah well.
Zero tends to be a bit show-offy at times, but he goes for "a noble cause" - to go back him to Lacroa. He protects every girl he meets (which happens to be quite a few), and would definetly give his life to protect his home world and princess. I think that Zero has the potential of the three Gundams - brains, tactics, and honor, not to mention skill and kindness. I think the reaosn he's show-offy is because he wants to hide the sadness he has for him homeland.

8.) Sanosuke, Rurouni Kenshin - Haha, strong guy number...er...eight! Out of all my guys, Sano seems to be the one with the most attitude. He can be a jerk and annoying and you just want to punch him in the face, but I still like him. He has a lot of heart where it counts, such as in the people he loves and cares for, and almost died to protect Japan from Shishio. While I'm still getting used to the idea of me liking him, I have a good impression. *remembers something* He's premire episode is on tomorrow! Yay!

9.) Hotohori, Fushigi Yugi - I havne't seen the anime but I've read the first two mangas, Priestess and Oracle, and I LOVE him!
Hotohori is almost like Gohan - smart, strong, skilled, and cute. He also fights for his kingdom, which is nice, considering most emperors would make his army fight for him.

I got a little tired towards the end, so that's why I didn't go on and on forever about the last two. I thought this would go on forever...thanks for reading this (if you did) ^^.

I know it's kinds obivouse but what the hell why not?
1. Chichiri from Fushigi Yugi(without mask on)- Well I actually have no clue why I like him....:wigout: but i think it might have to do with the tragic past and scar and well you know....plus he'd protect me in a split second(not that I need it but...) plus he can be funny someimes and who can resist "no da"?

2. Kyou Suma from Fruits Basket-Well first he's sooooooooooo hot. I love his hot guy act!*squeals* Even though you know on the inside he's a big sofie. And I know he'd make me laugh. He's so cute when he smiles! I suppose he's another one of those sad past boys too...werid. But i'd probably end up going out with him instead of Chichiri because he's closer to my age.

3. Ferio from Magic Knight Rayearth-how can you not like Ferio?!??! He's awsome. He's hot, tough, caring. It was so sweet when he gave Fuu that ring. Plus I love the scars and green hair. The big sword gives him some big points too. Plus I'd imagine he'd laugh with me and crack jokes too....

4. Sorta from X/1999- I agree with Queen Asuka. CLAMP men are very loveable.*nodds head* And he's funny too! I mean hell, he even makes jokes when he battles. Careing too based on how many times he's stopped Kamui from getting hurt. Plus the cool accent.

5. Hideaki from Karo Kano- Oh man he's so hot he burns! I wish I could be one of his little sheeps...*gets star-eyed* Yes well I think it was so nice of him when he almost killed Arima! That's what he gets for making a girl wait! lol He's deffinalty a joker. Plus he can cook! Well at least ranmen......

Yeah so I guess I like them funny, protective, and caring. heh....

Well, so many there really are. I'm a sucker for the soft type and there are plenty of those out there.

[B]Sesshomaru-[/B]You have to love everything about him. He has a good heart for a demon and he cares for his little brother even though most of the time he doesn't show it. The strong, serious, silent type. Good looks and all.[B]-Inuyasha[/B]

[B]Kuwabara-[/B]Not very attractive but he's dedicated and brave. Someone who'd go all the way. He could be a idiot sometimes but when he's not he's usually kind and sweet. Oh God, that sounded so sick.[B]-Yu Yu Hakusho[/B]

[B]Jinto-[/B]Kind-hearted, funny, likes to keep a good mood. Always has something nice to say and can make almost anything fun. Attractive, of course. That's one of the main things. I would not like him why?[B]-Crest of the Stars[/B]

If I wanted to go to the other side:

[B]Rei-[/B]Don't really have anything to say. It's very rare you would meet someone like that. She's perfect in many ways. You would just go for it.[B]-Evangelion[/B]

[B]Kaoru-[/B]Strong, hard-headed like me, and a pretty face. She can fight, that's one of my highest standings there. And with a weapon makes it even more better. I just go for people like that.[B]-Ruroni Kenshin[/B]

I have issues.

My fave anime guys...........that i would date that is mebbe is hould say why ehh?

1. Hiroshi nakano(gravitation) about the only cast member thats NOT gay.... hes really sweet and dedicatd to both his friends and girl friend hes smart and dedicated
2. Tsuzuki from YnM-the happy go lucky guy is also a SHINIGAMI with a dark past....im a sucker for those
3. Heero yuy-quiet tough , seccy and has a GUN
4. Trowa barton-same as above but even quietr....really nice to others
5. Kenshin from Ruroken-hes cute. nice, funny, cooks, does the laundry, and can salughter hundreds of men during a revolution...what more do you want?*and those oh so kawaii OROS*
6. Gawk from Generator Gawl-again cute slacker with a dark past....
7. Hisoka from YnM sensitive shinigami and nice also with a dark past *im i developing a pattern here?*
8. Duo maxwell-slacker , funny a SHINIGAMI!!!! and with a dark past
9. Enishi from Ruroken-evil WHITE hair pukking cool sunglasses and dark past
10. Akito from Fruba-seccy lisp, sohma head, cool. BISHOUNEN!!!!

Whaaaaatttt.....i like then cute and disturbed

I like everything so, here are my favorite (almost) non-exisitant and canon couples.
Aoshi/Soujirou, not popular but their personalities match each other so well... and they're cute.(RK)
Kohaku/Rin, around ep. 100 or 90... (IY)
Kenshi/Tomoe... which is canon.(RK)
Ayane/Miyu (Ithink thats her name) they're best friends, and I think they might like each other...(GK21)
and Vash/Haruko would make a good couple.

First off, I just want to say that I'm new at this.:) I think the world's greatest couple would have to be Inuyasha/Kagome. They're so cute together; and funny too. The second coolest couple would probably be Vash/Meryl. They totally crack me up. And finally, my favorite couple will have to be Ash/Misty. They are crazy about each other. I can tell because of the hints in every episode. ;) :smirk:

^^; I've got some weird ones...

[B]Males:[/B]
[list]
[*]Shinji Ikari - Evangelion
Shinji cares about respect, hating him self to a high degree. (He's cute) Although he's not a very strong person. I still really like his personality. (I could try to protect him, such a weird little fantasy.) That and he reminds me of ShadO MagE O.o
[*]Rowen - Ronin Warriors
He's been mine and always will. ^^ Rowen has been my favorite character ever since I had even heard of anime. He's intelligent/smart, strong willed, and is very content considering who he is. Rowen, is very cute, personally. He knows when to think and when to act. I have a thing for really intelligent guys.
[*]Genjo Sanzo - Saiyuki
Hot looking, bad tempered, blond, drinking priest. Being that he's a priest I can really help but like him. Genjo 's personality isn't the best. Being that he can tend to be some what abusive at times. I like the way he fights, he's weapons and his quotes are always fun. He's pretty strong compared to his other self. Aka the monk in journey to the west. Genjo cares for his friends, although he'd never admit it. Still pretty cute. I truly like guys like him.
[*] C - Clover
I choose C over B and A, because he cares for only one person. And never anymore. He has a strange personality which I really like about him. If there is any threat to that one person he loves, he'll see that there's an end to it. C also tends to be over obsessive, in the fact come near him or the one he loves. And you'll most likely end up dead. ^^; But that's just more thing I like about him. I'd think it'd be kinda fun to be dating him, I've always wanted to date some one like that.

[B]Females[/B]
[*]Suu -Clover
Reminds me of a caged bird. The point of her longing for happiness just hooks me. I love her happy, yet depressing personality. She's very pretty, quite, and innocent. Untainted by the cyberpunk type world she lives in. Although she tends to have a weak will, and unsure of her self. I'd like to be with her because of heart. Her heart has great kindness, and she's very inspiring to me.
[/list]

There aren't that many that I absolutely got to date. In fact, I have only three male characters that come to mind. Yuki from Gravitation, and Vash, and Wolfwood from Trigun.
Yuki, because he is so good looking. I just love his eyes. He is the novelist and lover of Shuuichi. If you are wondering, Gravitation is a shone-ai. Anyways, Yuki is so mysterious and confusing. That's what I like about him other than his appearance. This is his picture if you don't know what he looks like. It is the thing that is uploaded into the post.
I like Vash and Wolfwood from Trigun. They are just all around fun loving guys. They like to party, protect people, and make sure that everyone is alright. Since Trigun is a pretty popular anime and there are banners and avatars flying all over OtakuBoards of Wolfwood and Vash, I feel no need to post a picture of them

I'm alittle nervous to say. The charaters I want to date would be Kouga(Inuyasha), Kyo(Fruits Basket) and.....Brock(Pokemon).:wigout: Kouga is cute and fast; he even has a handsome smile. Brock is charming and funny; and cute too. He makes me laugh. Kyo is a cute cat fighter. (MEOW):excited: :excited:

Gee, there are so many good looking anime guys it's hard just to pick a few, but I'll give it a shot...

Vash the Stampede (Trigun) - Oh I just love Vash! He's so funny and sensitive and sweet, but also very strong. Also, he's very good looking...^_^ He seems like he'd be a really fun person to date with that personality of his!("Love and Peace!")

Soichiro Arima (Kare Kano) - Arima is great. He's just so down to earth and hardworking. I think that he'd be a great boyfriend (I'm so jealous of Yukino...) because he's not too macho and really cares about others and not just himself. Not to mention he's attractive...I love his eyes.

Yusuke Urameshi (Yu Yu Hakusho)- Wouldn't Yusuke be a super fun date? I mean honestly, if you want to have a good time and get into some trouble, who better to pick? Plus having a strong guy like that around would make you feel safe...And he's just so darn cute! I loved the beginning episodes where he was asleep (well dead, actually) because his face was so peaceful and beautiful!!

Well, yep, those would be my top three anyway.

whew boy...
[b]boys[/b]

Well, Duo is an obvious first choice for this ChibiHorsewoman I love his hair and well, he's always paired with my favorite senshi for my gw/sm crossovers. (if that's a good reason) Oh, and maybe since I named my car after him. I don't have too many good reasons. except..., I really want to try it in a Gundam!:devil: :laugh:

Sesshmaru-Bad boys need love too ne? Okay, well, I know he kinda looks like a she, but hey...I don't know. He has nice eyes and maybe, just maybe we could try some kind of Jane Make-under and he'd look more masculine

Oh yeah, Inu Yasha himself. Because I really like the ears and nobody needs to know!

And last but not least-Tasuke from Fushigi Yugi. The hair, the eyes, the fangs and of course, the tessen that shoots fire. BEsides, I'm like a million times hotter than miaka!:love:

[b]girls[/b]
Maybe I should just say, girl.

Haruka from Sailor Moon. She looks masculine enough and maybe just maybe I could steal her from Michiru for a while...even tho I don't really swing that way! But it's [b][i]HARUKA[/i][/b] Maybe I could even get to ride her motorcycle!

[COLOR=deeppink]There are three types of people. Those who makes things happen. Those who watch things happen. And those who wonder what the hell just happened.[/COLOR]

This isn't that hard. Although it may seem sad, I've been dreaming of dating anime characters for a long time... Anyway, on with the list!

1. If you know me well enough (which I suspect you don't), My number 1 guy is Sesshomaru! If you can see deep down, you'd know that he's really a nice guy underneath his cold exterior. He cares about the things that he loves. Plus, he's [b]hot[/b] with a sword!

2. My number 2 guy is (and I know that this is a little sad) Seto Kaiba! He cares about his little brother, and he's really sensitive about what happens between the two of them. Who doesn't love a guy like that? I'm sure he would be very committed to the one that he loves.

3. Next down the list is Sanosuke! He fights for what he believes in and tries to undo the wrong. I could fall for someone like that any day! He also has the symbol for evil on his back, which is very cool for a good guy, and his pointy hair can be dangerous!

4. My next down would have to be evil. So this one is Marik Ishtar! He has a horrible past, and actually cares about people! Surprising to hear this about a villain, isn't it? I'm thinking that [spoiler]once he gets his body back[/spoiler], he'd become a good guy! I just fall for evil people, although he really is good.

5. My list ends here, with Spike Speigal! Although I hate people who smoke, I'd like to date him at least once! He's committed to his love, and he's a great fighter! I don't know who wouldn't want that. He also knows how to make a good sarcastic comment, like me! He also sleeps a lot, which is nothing unusual for me.

That's only my top 5! I would have put Hiei up there, but he's not quite there...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by IloveBebop [/i]
[B]This isn't that hard. Although it may seem sad, I've been dreaming of dating anime characters for a long time... Anyway, on with the list!

1. If you know me well enough (which I suspect you don't), My number 1 guy is Sesshomaru! If you can see deep down, you'd know that he's really a nice guy underneath his cold exterior. He cares about the things that he loves. Plus, he's [b]hot[/b] with a sword!

I know how you feel. Sesshomaru is really hot. I have about 4 friends who love him so much, they call him furry man.:love: If only we can just see him smile; just this once.:excited: "He's such a hottie!!":excited: :love:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stephanie Ayler [/i]
If only we can just see him smile; just this once.:excited: [/B][/QUOTE]

I think everyone would just fall over if Sesshomaru smiled. I mean, The man has [i]fangs[/i]!:eek: Possible even bigger fangs than tasuki. Canyou imagine seeing him smile? Hell, I don't even know if he's laughed.:frog:
In my humble opinion, there's something to be said for the strong silent type. Especially when they look so :love:bishonenliscious!:love2: *drools*

[COLOR=purple]My biggest fantisay is to have 2 men in my life. One cooking, the other cleaning.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiHorsewoman [/i]
[B]I think everyone would just fall over if Sesshomaru smiled. I mean, The man has [i]fangs[/i]!:eek: Possible even bigger fangs than tasuki. Canyou imagine seeing him smile? Hell, I don't even know if he's laughed.:frog:
In my humble opinion, there's something to be said for the strong silent type. Especially when they look so :love:bishonenliscious!:love2: *drools*

[COLOR=purple]My biggest fantisay is to have 2 men in my life. One cooking, the other cleaning.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah..I guess I haven't thought about it. Although, if he :smirk: did show a smile; without showing his fangs; would that be better? Sorry, I get curious when I dream; what a habit.

And yes; two men cooking and cleaning; now that's a fantisay. :cool: