OtakuBoards

Old threads that shouldn't have been revived.

Guest XBebop

If i could date a anime charecter then id date Kenshin, hes cool. I thiknk cause he can fight and hes the best anime person ever!!! and im serious dudes :D But i dont know who id date really i just think kenshin is cool so id date him. But my friend said id be good for Mamoru I dont know why but she said that id be perfect for him.......lol, yea right.Anywho.....why would you want to date a anime charecter hello reality people. lol jkin

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's got to be Trieze and Lady/Colonel Une for me, from Gundam Wing. Two so incredibly complex people with similar beliefs, if peculiar courtship, who seem to keep pace with one another with progressing from evil to good. Hard to say if Trieze preferred evil or good Une (with glasses or without).

[size=1]
Most of my friends look at me funny
When I say some anime guy is hott.
Great to know there are other people
out there who think the same things Lol

[b]My Top Five[/b]

[b]1.[/b] I'd have to pick Maria-Trunks as
My first pick, Calm and Cool. Just
way I like them ~.^

[b]2.[/b] For my second choice Id go with
Sukasa because, from what I saw
of .hack//sign, he didnt give a tic
about what anyone thought and thats
really hott..

[b]3.[/b] Thirdly, Would be Haku from
spirited away, even though he seems
younger than me, hes really cute
and has that serious thing going on.

[b]4.[/b] Tenchi, from Tenchi in Tokyo,
is fourth on my list, I cant give
any other reason other than the
fact that hes kinda cute.

[b]5.[/b] And Lastly, I pick Vegeta
from DBZ, Because, even if
he does have mostache in
the GT series, his personality,
you know, the 'holier than thou'
attitude, is hott.[/size]

Hmmm..:smirk: the top 5 anime girls I would go out with. That's hard:
1)Ryoko, from Tenchi Muyo. She's spunky.
2)Kaoru, from Rurouni Kenshin. She's beautiful and can take care of heerself.
3)Sasami, from Tenchi Muyo. She's always so cheerful.
4)Mitski, from Dual. She's always playing hard to get, big turn on.
5)Botan, from YuYuHakusho. She's real hot.
There are soooo many others:love: but I restricted it to the first one's that came to mind.:p

[color=indigo]Anime guys i would date:

1.)sesshomaru[inuyasha]! i want him the most! he's got my personality and he likes to be mysterious, but can be gental too.not to mention he's hot!

2.)inuyasha. he's my second choice because he also has my personality. not exactly like sesshomaru, but i go beserk when someone says something about me i don't like.

3.)hiei [yu yu hakusho]. he's also my type. cool and hard, and hidden. its the way the person is that attracts me the most.

4.)sanouske [rurouni kenshin]. he's well..... sorta got my personality too. i've got so many different ones.....

5.)yoko kurama [yu yu hakusho]. i like foxes! espically hot ones who have evolved into something more....complex.

6.)legato [trigun]. i like people who keep an air of mystery. i am also like that a lot. and the way he tortures vash.

7.) vegeta [DBZ]. he's got an attitude like me! doesn't like people to do things for him.thats hot.

8.) kenshin [rurouni kenshin]. troublesome past, yep thats me alright. did things we now regret.that we did!

those are the ones everyone says i would be most compatable with. mostly Sesshomaru!^.^ i think i've made a fool of myself enough now....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Charlie Levoy [/i]
[B]Oh ok, I see. I didn't exactly write that much on the subject at hand, but still I'm sorry if I offended her and I think it's really sweet that you care alot about your sister.

~Charlie Levoy~ :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey thanks for that!(But what was it that was offenceive that you said?) Oh well. That wwas soooo long ago I'm over it now.:) Sorry if this post was a bit off the subject but some things need attention.Well on subject(posted by older sister)my top ten favorite anime hunks :love2:
10. is Koga(Inuyasha)
9. is Tenchi(Tenchi in Tokyo)
8.Gohan age18(DBZ)
7.Trunks age 18 or what ever(DBZ)
6.Gohan age 11 (DBZ)
5.Hiten(Inuyasha in only two episodes. Younger sister's thought)
4.Kension(Kension)
3.01(Kekider)
2.Miroku(Inuyasha)
1.The HOTTEST Hunk is Inuyasha(Inuyasha) gotta love those ears
~Demon Babe~:demon:

Heh, I'm afraid I wouldn't date anybody from anime. They're all just a bunch of big eyed weirdos with some serious problems.

There's also the fact that they're not real, just marks on paper. Ouch, imagine the paper cuts!:eek:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i]
[B]Heh, I'm afraid I wouldn't date anybody from anime. They're all just a bunch of big eyed weirdos with some serious problems.

There's also the fact that they're not real, just marks on paper. Ouch, imagine the paper cuts!:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahaha, paper cuts.... reading that definitely brightened my day.

However, to be fair, not [i]all[/i] anime characters have big eyes. Just look at the casts of RahXephon and Last Exile. It's a minor point, but one I thought I ought to make. After all, in real life, Ayato Kamina would appear far more normal than, say, Inuyasha or Kenshin.

~Dagger~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WW2 [/i]
[B]Heh, I'm afraid I wouldn't date anybody from anime. They're all just a bunch of big eyed weirdos with some serious problems.

There's also the fact that they're not real, just marks on paper. Ouch, imagine the paper cuts!:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]
I see the point you're trying to make. It would be kinda funny if you're haveing sex (or whatever) then............OUCH! Paper cut.
It's not like you'd get ANYTHING from paper and pencil.
But really, people can like (or LOVE) an animae character's looks and personalty. All I really think it is is that they want their soulmate to resemble that piticular character.
Demon Babe:demon: (younger sister)

These threads are always so entertaining.

Lets see...who would I want?

Ock! So many, but here I go with me top 10: :love:

10. Enishi, fr. Rurouni Kenshin
9. Fuuma, fr. X TV
8. Hakkai, fr. Saiyuki
7. Shinobu, fr. Here is Greenwood
6. Dee, fr. Fake
5. Eiri, fr. Gravitation
4. Naoe, fr. Mirage of Blaze
3. Kira, fr. Angel Sanctuary
2. Shigure, fr. Fruits Basket
1. Allen, fr. Vision of Escaflowne

[COLOR=limegreen]There's got to be a method to this-I just hope I find it.
Of course, I usually go for the ones who remind me of my one and only (sorry :love: sick fool here)Let's see:
[b]Kashino Rei (mars)[/b]-I love his hair and his nicely drawn manga self. Also how he rides a motorcycle. Nice bonus-he lived in the US so he knows conversational english!
[b]prince Demando (BSSMR)[/b]-uh..Demandos are a girl's best friend, ne?
[b]Sesshomaru(inuYasha)[/b]-do I really need to say anything?[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
how much time do we have on our habds? (Looks down at his watch, and realizes that he doesn't have one) LOTS!

the anime girls i would go out with, hmmm

1. Amy from sailormoon (don't laugh) she's brainy, nice, and cute, what's not to like?

2. eitheir of the cat girls from Dominion tank police, I can't remember their names, but yes I would date them. The tanks driving into the club where we're dancing would be a problem though.

3. Lina inverse is the third and final girl. Not sure what the attraction is, mabye its the explosions, but I would.

:D Hannukah is... a festival of lights. Instead of one night of presents, we get eight crazy nights!

:cross: Seasons greetings to you all!

[size=1][color=chocolate]Well, I'll put a top 3 list on anime characters I would date.

[b]Sesshoumaru (InuYasha)-[/b]He is actually one of my favorite characters in the series, and he is determined and tough. I actually took a quiz online and it had said my InuYasha boyfriend was Sesshoumaru. But god I wouldn't like to see a giant dog every day.
[b]Kenshin (Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai X)-[/b]This is the first redhead I have ever thought cute in my whole life. He is very skilled and is protective of the ones he loves. *sighs* [i]Beat that Sesshoumaru...[/i]
[b]Naraku (InuYasha)-[/b]You weren't expecting [i]that[/i] where you? I would like to go on a date with a tough guy (like many others) and I like evil people. I just do...plus long hair rocks.[/size][/color]

• 1 month later...
[color=crimson]1. Tsuzuki and Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei. All the way. Though they seem to hate each other, they are a perfect couple. They're so cute together! They go through so much together, it was obvious they loved each other in the end.

2. Melfina and Gene from Outlaw Star. This is such a beautiful love story. I kinda wish they had more about what they did after the series. It seemed as if Gene was using Melfina, and Harry seemed so much nicer at first, but in the end, Gene and Melfina are meant to be together. >wipes away tear< It's so beautiful....

3. Yuki and Shuichi from Gravitation. I have only seen some of the anime, but I have read the manga. They're very strange together. Yuki always makes fun of Shuichi and Shuichi loves him anyway. "Masochist" is one of Yuki's favortie insults.

Those are my top three. I have more, but three seems enough. Maybe I'll post again later with more. ^_^

~Lumi ^_^[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Luminaire [/i]
[B][color=crimson]1. Tsuzuki and Hisoka from Yami no Matsuei.

2. Melfina and Gene from Outlaw Star.

3. Yuki and Shuichi from Gravitation.

Those are my top three. I have more, but three seems enough. Maybe I'll post again later with more. ^_^

~Lumi ^_^[/color][/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought I'd take this opportunity to compliment you on your excellent taste. I love all three of those couples, and you know what they say--great minds think alike. ^_~

Anyway.

I feel that Touga and Saionji (from Revolutionary Girl Utena) would make a wonderful couple. If they'd just get past their mutual resentment, they could easily return to being friends--and I suspect that Touga, with his quasi-predatory ways, would be more than willing to take their relationship to the next level. Saionji may be a somewhat thick-headed, but over the course of the show he seems to learn a little bit about the art of restraint. His desire to defeat Touga is borderline obsessive, and I think that he hasn't quite forgotten how much he used to admire and care for him.

~Dagger~

I have two favorite couples.
Gene and Melfina from Outlaw Star. They're are a great couple because even though they are the total oppersite they get together.
My second couple are Akito and Yurika from Nadeseco, because they just make a really funny couple!

Guest Naruto27
[B][SIZE=4][FONT=arial][COLOR=crimson]My Favorite Anime couples? Well... I have to say:
1. Sakura and Sasuke
2. Kagome and Inuyasha
3. Kikyo and Naraku
4. Spike and Faye
5. Sango and Miroku
6. Lirin and Goku
7. Anna, Hao, and Yoh! Haha love triangle![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

Personally, I like the love hate relationship between Kenshin and Kaoru. Sometimes she can't get enough of him other times, she wants to kill him. That's geat. I also like the relationship between Tenchi and all the girls who live with him(Tenchi Muyo). It's really funny.:laugh: :laugh:

I'm a big vash/meryl fan myself. I guess it's because I see so much of Meryl in myself. I put up a tough front, but deep down I'm a complete softy. Vash is also such an incredible person: sweet and noble, but he's also hilarious and fun-loving. I prefer love/hate relationships. (I haven't quite figured out why.) I used to think that Shinji and Asuka would work, but he's a little too gay and she's a little too spoiled and b****y. :rolleyes:
I like Hitomi and Van from Escaflowne. There really a sweet purity and innocence to their relationship. It really get the romantic in me... :love2:
Can anyone come up with a good match for Folken (preferrably a female)? I don't think the cat sisters really work. He cared about them, but he didn't really love them romantically. He was more like a big brother to them (in his mind at least....) I'm not really sure if he's the type who could be in a relationship... hmm....

fave couple?

I adore the relationship between Wu fei and his fiance in the manga GUndam wing.

He finds her irratating and she finds him a waste of breath, but during a dark moment before her death Wu fei lets her know that he cares.

Another realtionship is melissa and Louie from Rune solider.
It's so cute!

Karou and Kenshin is quite good too