OtakuBoards

Old threads that shouldn't have been revived.

Guest XBebop

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ya...sorry about that...I know Roy and Katsumi are!!! I knew that^_^! eh heh.... But yes any way. Lafiel and Jinto are so cute!!! And I think Ayane and Yaheko might make an interesting couple. Actually, very very interesting! Same with Urd and Kenshin!!!! Ohh...never mind! Scratch that out! Maybe BellDandy and Kenshin?!

My favorite couples are as follows:

Canon, in-series:

Wolfwood and Milly (Trigun) This is my absolute favorite couple because they are SO made for each other. . .

Roger and Dorothy (Big O) Someone else said WHY they were so good for each other, and I totally agree. They're so cute together and just a perfect match. . .

I'll share my yaoi and cross-series pairing favorites later. I have to leave now.:)

I really like the DBZ couples. They are all so different from the others.

Goku and Chi Chi are the happy couple with kids and are pretty much perfect(other then Goku being dead half the time).

Bulma and Vegita are the disfunctional couple. They just lost it in a moment of passion.

Gohan and Videl are the high school sweet heart type couple. They meet in high school, fall in love, and get married. Its just that simple

Krillin and 18 are the couple you sit back and say "why is he with her". I have been wondering that since the start of it. Did he change her programming or something.

This show will teack you alot about relationships and stuff like that if you get passed the fighting.

[color=crimson]My favorite would probably be Vash/Meryl. I don't know, I just liked their interaction in the series. Although it'd be almost impossible for a long term relationship because of [spoiler] the age difference.[/spoiler]

It's kind of difficult for me to say [i]why[/i] I like certain couples. I'm really picky, I tend to go for a lot of non-canon stuff.[/color]

Yep Yep. I like those two too Xia. Still it would be weird with Haruko and Vash...but Haruko and Takun..hmm?? That wouldn't last at all. I like the thought of Lafiel and Roy being together. Or maybe even Lafiel with that dude from Betterman. I forgot his name though. He had bangs that were green and a type of magenta like color. Those two would be cute together!!

Current top of my 40-item long list of favorite pairings? Haku and Zabuza, from Naruto. Not a traditional relationship, by any means, but there's unquestionable devotion between these two. It may (and definately does) sound cliche, but they literally complete each other; Zabuza as the more violent, more driven of the pair, and Haku as the passive and cautious. Somehow they're typically overlooked by fans as the 'token yaoi couple' of the series, so I thought it worthwhile to provide any publicity possible for them, even be it a groggy rant such as this.

A forty-item list of favorite pairings? I'm impressed.

One of my favorite het couples is Miyu/Larva, from the Vampire Princess Miyu OAVs and manga. They're clearly devoted to each other, and Larva (nice name, neh?) often reaffirms his love for her, but due to extenuating circumstances, it would be very difficult for them to ever develop a true romantic relationship. I guess I'm just a sucker for tragic love.

~Dagger~

Whoa boy, this is gonna be an interesting one!

Makoto/Duo (fanfictions are great ne?)
Kagome/InuYasha
Kouga/Kikyo (Artistic liscences are great)
Kagura/Sesshomaru (it's like I said above)
Kira/Rei (Mars)
Fuu/Ferio

[COLOR=indigo]I've been married since 7.sept 2002 to both the Army and my husband. and neither one is the wiser![/COLOR] :laugh:

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkblue]OMG! I forgot Sana and Akito from Kodocha! How could I? ;_; Their relationship is so sweet. :) I mean, they start off as total rivals in the 6th grade. Then Akito falls in love with Sana and... and it's just so romantic. :love: Then in 7th grade Sana finally realizes her feelings for Akito when she learns him and Fuka are going out. Then they finally get together. It's such a great relationship.... they are definatly my favorite anime couple.
Gah! >.< I can't believe I forgot them. *mumbles*[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Guest rttocs77
Truthfully I think it has to be Sailoruranus and Sailorneptune...especially towards the end of the Stars season when they...well, I won't spoil it, but it had to be one of the saddest parts in the series.

-Scott

[size=1][color=maroon]Ah, Dagger, I'm totally with you on the tragic lovers thing. I've always loved Van and Hitomi from Escaflowne, even though they live in two seperate dimensions/planets, what have you. Their love is just so innocent and pure - they never even kissed! One of my favorite parts of the entire series is when [spoiler]at the end, they re-enact the first time they met so they can be together again. Hitomi jumps into his arms and he just blushes.[/spoiler] It's so beautiful.

I don't know how many people would agree with this, but in Cowboy Bebop... yeah, I definitely think that Faye had a thing for Spike, and had circumstances been different (and his life not a royal pain in the ***), he might have returned it. It's evident right before he goes off for the 'final battle', especially.

..yeah, those are my favorite, as of now. Ask me in a year, though...[/color][/size]

[color=seagreen]Haha I agree with Arcadia Van and Hitomi are a good couple even though they never kiss. I like when Van says "I want you!" to her but then changes it around to "I want your power!" Haha so funny! Escaflowne's the best.

I also like the pairing of Inuyasha and Kagome!^^ Funny at times.[/color]

fave anime couple...hn

ok even tho im a yaoi fan-girl at heart i love Heero/relena*seriously* also Ryichi and Tatsuha form Gravi they are SO CUTE also Tsuzuki and hisoka from Yami no Matsuei...i would like to say i have a fave couple for Fruba but the anime just stops!!!!>.< also Arima and Miyazawa from Kare kano are soo dysfunctional that i can relate..... if anyone has heard of it the anime Generator Gawl is really good... gawl and masami are kawaiiii

you got me thinking mmmmmmm.

i think my favorite couple is got to be Tomoe and Kenshin

yes thier story is kinda tragic but atleast it has this mushhy feeling

[color=olive][size=1]My favorite couple has always been the same... Ikari Yui and Ikari Gendo. Some people hate Gendo, but I personally love the utter devotion he showed to his wife. Only if he knew how to express them correctly... [/size][/color]

here's my top 5 choice

1.Misato from eva(because she's kinda hot and i like her when she's in uniform)

2.Ditta from vandread(she funny and cute)

3.Kaoro from samuraiX(i like her being tought)

4.Tomoe from samuraiX(i dunno myself???)

5.Rei from eva(?????)

Here's some more morbid coupling from thetwisted mind of me:love:

Relena/Naraku(I'm so evil I sometimes scare myself)
Nakago/Soi
Miaka/Tamahome(as if they dont say it over and over!)
Yui/Suboshi
I know I have more somewhere. I just can't think of where. And if anyone wants to know why I don't think Tsukino Usagi and Chiba Mamoru should be together it's because I think she could do much better, like maybe...Seiya Kou?
Ooh yeah I can't beleive I forgot about one of the best couples!
[FONT=century gothic] [COLOR=teal][SIZE=3]Michiru and Haruka[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=red]I'm out test driving my new broom, call back later![/COLOR]

:drunk:
i would be dating various ones (note i am a girl so's there's no confusion)

my top five... well thats hard... lets see.

1)Heero yuy (Gundam Wing A/C) - he's obvious one for 1st in my oppinion

2)Lava (Vampire Princess Miyu) - something about the combination of silvery blue hair and red eyes

3)Kai [if he was older] (Bayblade) - sad yes i know but there is something with quiet guy thats so appealing:therock:

4)Ken (streetfighter anime) - am i the only one who thinks that Ken should have the name of Ryu and Ryu have Ken's name???

5)Yue (cardcaptors) - yet again a kids show but hey i'm a manga/anime nut....:angel: :blush:

the list goes on quite a long way. most on my list are on bishounen.net in the section for girls...
:naughty: :D
:drunk:

i totally agree with your list (not meaning to sound gay here) they are cool characters.:naughty:

[color=hotpink][size=1]Thanks for actually putting descriptions. ^_^

As for me, I'd have to separate mine up into a few categories.

For a [b]Practical Man[/b], I'd have to say Shinji Ikari or Hideki Motosawa. They are your pretty average guys who have their flaws [plain out fear, out of control hormones], but they are pretty realistic. I guess I'd like Hideki more than Shinji because he's more romantic, but both would be fun for at least one date.

For a [b]Fantasy Man[/b], I'd have to go with Tamahome. He's so beautiful and he's got the super human strength going on. Not only that, but he's compassionate and fights for what he believes in. He's also very steadfast in his love, but innocent at the same time. How can you not love Tamahome?

For a [b]BEAUTIFUL Man[/b], I'd have to pick Kamui from X. Not because of his personality because he can be a jerk sometimes, but just because he is absolutely gorgeous. His flowy hair...his feminine body...Gah, you just can't help but love those CLAMP men.

And for a [b]Female[/b], if I were that way, I'd date Asuka Langley, hands down. She's sexy, sassy, and she reminds me alot of myself. We'd probably clash a bit too much, but I'm sure she'd be fun to have, if you know what I mean. *laughs*[/color][/size]

hmm.. havn't we all dreamed of going out with an anime character?

Well I'd have o say I'd date the fighter from Neo-Sweden from G Gundam.. she's nice, optomistic, and really hot in that fighting suit! lol, no really, she has a great personality, lol!

If I could just remeber all of her name... M... M-something I'm sure... grrr... well, if anyone remebers her name please reimnd me ^^;

EDIT!!!: I remeber the name now!!! Alenby! if that's how you spell it... ok, it's pronouced Al-ehn-b-ee lol

in reply to firepheonix727 you would have to be a little more detailed as there are various ones you could mean.
:demon: Lucrezia Nion (black hair, Zech obsession)
:demon: Sally Po (straw blond hair, annoyingly motherly)
:demon: Lady Une ( brown hair, Treize obsession)
:demon: Hilde Schbeiker (black hair, Duo interest)

My list most probably would exceed the space given for this so i can't name all. Mainly just think of all of the long (mid back and below) blonde haired guys in anime/manga - there are quite a few of them - add most of the male characters from various shows such as Gundam Wing (Heero Yuy, Trowa Barton, Duo Maxwell.....) and Virus Buster Serge, Lava from vamp. princess miyu, cowboy bebop, Tenchi, Evangelion, black jack, vamp. hunter D................... digimon ( i know, i know sad but you know it's true), cardcaptors (see previous comment).........
my list goes on a while longer, namely over a sheet of A4 in total sad but true.
i's be a manga/anime nut.:naughty: :drunk:

:eek:
:laugh:

:angel: my true favourite of my favourite would be....... um...

Heero Yuy - i just have a thing with the strong silent types in manga/anime.:demon:
especially when he is pointing a fully loaded colt (its a make of gun) at relena :demon: :demon: