OtakuBoards

Um.........Hi?

Zero-Sama

Ah......I guess 90% of you know who i am.....And ah..........I guess 10% of the 90% hate me.......But um.......I just wanted to let you know i'm back from a leave of absence,And ah.....Could anyone tell me what has been going on,I would like that........Ah.....Yes.....

Well lots have happened..Ill give you some of the most important stuff that happened. SSJGoten and Willx2 got banned. Daily Otaku is back. Final Flash became a mod at FF section. Navi became one at Zelda section. IDv2 left....I think thats about it.....

Guest Voodookanaka
Will2x got banned?!?!?!? y? when? why were the threads closed? I get a life for one day and everything happens.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]Will2x was threatning someone in the Dating game. [/B][/QUOTE]

He threated to stab Fantasy Freak (sp) with a butchers knige...which is rediculous...but whatever. ( he might be back from the land of banishment)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Zero sama, you might remember Forte as his previous name, which was Flik. [/B][/QUOTE]

Jeez barely anyone remembers my old name.....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlueTearDrop [/i]
[B]do u guys like all know each other or something like that?:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

No most of us dont know each other or havent seen them before......

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]nope never met a sould from on here... thou id like to meet ginny :love: or cera :cool:, im gonna meet kittie when she comes here sometime this year... and id like to meet HMP, babygirl, navi, shall i go on? lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]hes one of the most established members there is, doesnt that count for anything? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]Not really. It doesn't matter if you've been here for a decade or a day. If you break the rules, you're out.

[/color][/size]