• Gundam
    • The 08th MS Team
    • Stardust Memmorie
    • G-Gundam
    • G-Unit
    • Gundam Wing includes Endless Waltz
    • Gundam F91
    • Other Post the series you choose for other

Hey folks time to see what people realy like more the universal colonie series or the after colonie series some thing like that..........any way I can't remember all the sereis because there is a lot so just post the series if you vote gor other...and I know I'm not all here:rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]08th MS Team, G-Gundam and especially Gundam Wing are my favourites.[/COLOR]

:smirk: Peace:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

have you SEEN g gundam? If you have then you should know what gundam allenby pilots and who she first battles with it....

man i think turn a gundam rules its mad funny 4 some reason it kinda reminds me of msg but the second best would b 08th team its just realy sharper u know what i mean and it seams to me as if it was taken care of a lot better then the other sagas it has a hole lot less detiriation then the others . plus has great earth tones

Very good you guys almost went through half the list of all the gundam series!
Keep naming your favorites.......and now let's make this a bit more interesting! tell us what you like about your series and for any one who has a scanner why don't you make up your own gundam or draw one that already exists. As soon as I finish my fan page on my site it should be up. eould you each like credit if so send a pic and your screen name or whatever you whant to be known as:D :D :cool: :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

have you SEEN g gundam? If you have then you should know what gundam allenby pilots and who she first battles with it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

To answer your question yes, yes and yes I have seen g gundam, Allenby Biazury gundam from my knowledge is called Noble ......

:smirk: Happy to answer your quetion:smirk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

have you SEEN g gundam? If you have then you should know what gundam allenby pilots and who she first battles with it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't know who Allenby first fights, but she pilots the Nobel Gundam. Finishing move: Berserker Mode.