Yuri Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Hey folks time to see what people realy like more the universal colonie series or the after colonie series some thing like that..........any way I can't remember all the sereis because there is a lot so just post the series if you vote gor other...and I know I'm not all here:rolleyes:
Shinigami Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Que es 'Stardust Memmorie'? No comprende! Can anyone fill me in on that? But the main question is... :p :cross: :confused: :p :cross: :confused: [SIZE=3]Is it a good show?[/SIZE]
Zero-Sama Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 The 08Th MS Team ONLY Because i haven't seen like G Gundam Yet.
Saturn_Healer Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Gundam X, since I have only seen turn a gundam ( like one volumn) 8th ms team, and gundam wing.
Soccer 4 Life Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]08th MS Team, G-Gundam and especially Gundam Wing are my favourites.[/COLOR] :smirk: Peace:smirk:
Sephiroth Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]08th MS Team, G-Gundam and especially Gundam Wing are my favourites.[/COLOR] :smirk: Peace:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE] have you SEEN g gundam? If you have then you should know what gundam allenby pilots and who she first battles with it....
dark lord Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 man i think turn a gundam rules its mad funny 4 some reason it kinda reminds me of msg but the second best would b 08th team its just realy sharper u know what i mean and it seams to me as if it was taken care of a lot better then the other sagas it has a hole lot less detiriation then the others . plus has great earth tones
Shy Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I've only seen the Gundam that has been shown on tv so far but I would have to say 8th MS is the best so far...
Yuri Posted October 11, 2001 Author Posted October 11, 2001 Very good you guys almost went through half the list of all the gundam series! Keep naming your favorites.......and now let's make this a bit more interesting! tell us what you like about your series and for any one who has a scanner why don't you make up your own gundam or draw one that already exists. As soon as I finish my fan page on my site it should be up. eould you each like credit if so send a pic and your screen name or whatever you whant to be known as:D :D :cool: :p
Sephiroth Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 I like g gundam because its different to other series of gundam, its funny, its crazy, the gundams are cool, the fights are awesome, imagine dragonball z with gundams instead and you have an idea what g gundam is....
Break Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 [SIZE=1]Well... I don't really like any, they are all pretty boring... *yawns*... Anyways, do guys know anywhere I can download/buy G-Gundam eps. from? Thanks.[/SIZE]
Soccer 4 Life Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] have you SEEN g gundam? If you have then you should know what gundam allenby pilots and who she first battles with it.... [/B][/QUOTE] To answer your question yes, yes and yes I have seen g gundam, Allenby Biazury gundam from my knowledge is called Noble ...... :smirk: Happy to answer your quetion:smirk:
duomaxwell1202 Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 The only Gundam Shows are Gundam Wing,08th Ms team,and Mobile Suit Gundam. Out of those three.....Gundam Wing rulez
BlueTearDrop Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by duomaxwell1202 [/i] [B]The only Gundam Shows are Gundam Wing,08th Ms team,and Mobile Suit Gundam. Out of those three.....Gundam Wing rulez [/B][/QUOTE] I have only seen those and I agree with you
amibasuki Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 out of Mobile Suit Gundam (very first one) and 08th MS Team, Mobile Suit Gundam :eek: :eek: heh, not really:sleep: 08th MS Team is way better
Break Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]Hello, does anyone know where I can buy G-Gundam eps. from???[/SIZE]
BlackRose Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 I love Gundam Wing hehe:blush: (Gotta have my Duo)
BondFanatic Posted October 30, 2001 Posted October 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] have you SEEN g gundam? If you have then you should know what gundam allenby pilots and who she first battles with it.... [/B][/QUOTE] Don't know who Allenby first fights, but she pilots the Nobel Gundam. Finishing move: Berserker Mode.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now