Jump to content
OtakuBoards

What is your Fav. Gundam sereis?  

  1. 1. What is your Fav. Gundam sereis?

    • Gundam
      1
    • The 08th MS Team
      10
    • Stardust Memmorie
      0
    • G-Gundam
      3
    • G-Unit
      0
    • Gundam Wing includes Endless Waltz
      9
    • Gundam F91
      0
    • Other Post the series you choose for other
      1


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey folks time to see what people realy like more the universal colonie series or the after colonie series some thing like that..........any way I can't remember all the sereis because there is a lot so just post the series if you vote gor other...and I know I'm not all here:rolleyes:
Posted
Que es 'Stardust Memmorie'? No comprende!
Can anyone fill me in on that?
But the main question is...

:p :cross: :confused: :p :cross: :confused:


[SIZE=3]Is it a good show?[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]08th MS Team, G-Gundam and especially Gundam Wing are my favourites.[/COLOR]



:smirk: Peace:smirk: [/B][/QUOTE]

have you SEEN g gundam? If you have then you should know what gundam allenby pilots and who she first battles with it....
Posted
man i think turn a gundam rules its mad funny 4 some reason it kinda reminds me of msg but the second best would b 08th team its just realy sharper u know what i mean and it seams to me as if it was taken care of a lot better then the other sagas it has a hole lot less detiriation then the others . plus has great earth tones
Posted
I've only seen the Gundam that has been shown on tv so far but I would have to say 8th MS is the best so far...
Posted
Very good you guys almost went through half the list of all the gundam series!
Keep naming your favorites.......and now let's make this a bit more interesting! tell us what you like about your series and for any one who has a scanner why don't you make up your own gundam or draw one that already exists. As soon as I finish my fan page on my site it should be up. eould you each like credit if so send a pic and your screen name or whatever you whant to be known as:D :D :cool: :p
Posted
I like g gundam because its different to other series of gundam, its funny, its crazy, the gundams are cool, the fights are awesome, imagine dragonball z with gundams instead and you have an idea what g gundam is....
Posted
[SIZE=1]Well... I don't really like any, they are all pretty boring... *yawns*... Anyways, do guys know anywhere I can download/buy G-Gundam eps. from? Thanks.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

have you SEEN g gundam? If you have then you should know what gundam allenby pilots and who she first battles with it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

To answer your question yes, yes and yes I have seen g gundam, Allenby Biazury gundam from my knowledge is called Noble ......



:smirk: Happy to answer your quetion:smirk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by duomaxwell1202 [/i]
[B]The only Gundam Shows are Gundam Wing,08th Ms team,and Mobile Suit Gundam. Out of those three.....Gundam Wing rulez [/B][/QUOTE]
I have only seen those and I agree with you
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

have you SEEN g gundam? If you have then you should know what gundam allenby pilots and who she first battles with it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't know who Allenby first fights, but she pilots the Nobel Gundam. Finishing move: Berserker Mode.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...