ssj babe

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj babe [/i]
[B]OK THAT WUZ A DIRTY BLONDE MOMENT.............. IM BORED ............ DOES ANYONE WANT TO GO OUT W/ ME??? IF YA DO PM ME

AND NO...... IM NOT A LESBO SO I WON'T GO OUT W/ ANY GRLS......K? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Go out and get yourself a real, live man hun! I'm sure you can find one...heh :p

Me, on the other hand, I'm still pathetically searching...but there's this cutie sophomore (heh, younger guy :D ) in my first block class...I wonder if he'd like a senior chick to start talking to him? Heh, I bet he would! :angel:[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
Hmm, I seem to have bad luck with girls...perhaps I'll go gay...well, that will be a last resort...I haven't given up on girls yet....:p

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

BWAHAHAHA! You go ahead and do that :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehehe, don't worry, if it ever happens, I'll be comin to you for advice! :love: AHH! what was that?? hehe, jk - I'm not coming out or anything ....yet. ;)

PS - Master O Beans is not really gay....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

or just curious or lonely people...or they just need someone to talk on a more personal and emotional level. That's all. [/B][/QUOTE]

that's what you call making 'friends'. in this case, you are making 'babaies' for free. just like topic said. "i'm cute, i'm hot." :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Hehehe, don't worry, if it ever happens, I'll be comin to you for advice! :love: AHH! what was that?? hehe, jk - I'm not coming out or anything ....yet. ;)

PS - Master O Beans is not really gay.... [/B][/QUOTE]

You are weird....

Cloudymon, watch the insults..... there are kids here...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]

that's what you call making 'friends'. in this case, you are making 'babaies' for free. just like topic said. "i'm cute, i'm hot." :rolleyes: coughwhorecough [/B][/QUOTE]

Don't say that word..it's really offensive. and that's not true. There are many people that want to be on a more personal and emotional level with the opposite sex or the same sex and they don't want to be only friends. Either way, people like that only want to love and be loved. It's simple and no one in their right mind wants to make "babies" in their teenage years. It's insane. They're might be 18/19 years that yearn to make a "baby" because they're an only child or some for some other reason but to actually make another human being is too much responsibility.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Maybe SSJ Babe just wants to meet new people through dating...no real commitment...no sex either...but through here? [/B][/QUOTE]

I was thinking that also. I mean..how can you even have sex with someone that lives far away and you only know them on a mb? I understand if you're in the same city or school. No real commitment allows someone to have experience to "have" a b/f but not get hurt or anything.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkblue]About that distance thing...it's been done...you wouldn't believe...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

ACK! Really? You wouldn't know cause of experience would you? lol

Thanks for explaining to me Transtic Nerve. Me no more confused. lol