ssj babe Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 OK THAT WUZ A DIRTY BLONDE MOMENT.............. IM BORED ............ DOES ANYONE WANT TO GO OUT W/ ME??? IF YA DO PM ME AND NO...... IM NOT A LESBO SO I WON'T GO OUT W/ ANY GRLS......K?
Lia Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 omg...what is my sister doing....ehem...... NOONE GO OUT WITH HER.....sis....don't u have a bf? well sum1 likes u anyways...get ur arse i bed..i should hit u right now.....
sia Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 ooooooooo cat fight mmeeeeeeeeooooowwwwwwww hiss hiss
Sui Generis Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Um..Why would anyone wanna go out w/ someone they don't know?? Just a question..Oh and sorry I am taken:p Arn't the best ones always taken...lol...
sia Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 yea, me taken too ;) and aint it da truth though,duo. lol
BabyGirl Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj babe [/i] [B]OK THAT WUZ A DIRTY BLONDE MOMENT.............. IM BORED ............ DOES ANYONE WANT TO GO OUT W/ ME??? IF YA DO PM ME AND NO...... IM NOT A LESBO SO I WON'T GO OUT W/ ANY GRLS......K? [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Go out and get yourself a real, live man hun! I'm sure you can find one...heh :p Me, on the other hand, I'm still pathetically searching...but there's this cutie sophomore (heh, younger guy :D ) in my first block class...I wonder if he'd like a senior chick to start talking to him? Heh, I bet he would! :angel:[/color]
RicoTranzrig Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Seriously, get a real B/F IRL...it'll be a lot better. But pertaining to your topic...I'm taken...sorry...[/COLOR]
DeathKnight Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 ..... my gf moved to dallas............. ...... ....... ...... *walks out slowly with head down*
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Hmm, I seem to have bad luck with girls...perhaps I'll go gay...well, that will be a last resort...I haven't given up on girls yet....:p
Transtic Nerve Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B]Hmm, I seem to have bad luck with girls...perhaps I'll go gay...well, that will be a last resort...I haven't given up on girls yet....:p [/B][/QUOTE] BWAHAHAHA! You go ahead and do that :p
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] BWAHAHAHA! You go ahead and do that :p [/B][/QUOTE] Hehehe, don't worry, if it ever happens, I'll be comin to you for advice! :love: AHH! what was that?? hehe, jk - I'm not coming out or anything ....yet. ;) PS - Master O Beans is not really gay....
Jeff Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i] [B]Um..Why would anyone wanna go out w/ someone they don't know?? Just a question..[/B][/QUOTE] some are desperate
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i] [B] some are desperate [/B][/QUOTE] or just curious or lonely people...or they just need someone to talk on a more personal and emotional level. That's all.
Jeff Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] or just curious or lonely people...or they just need someone to talk on a more personal and emotional level. That's all. [/B][/QUOTE] that's what you call making 'friends'. in this case, you are making 'babaies' for free. just like topic said. "i'm cute, i'm hot." :rolleyes:
Transtic Nerve Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i] [B] Hehehe, don't worry, if it ever happens, I'll be comin to you for advice! :love: AHH! what was that?? hehe, jk - I'm not coming out or anything ....yet. ;) PS - Master O Beans is not really gay.... [/B][/QUOTE] You are weird.... Cloudymon, watch the insults..... there are kids here...
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i] [B] that's what you call making 'friends'. in this case, you are making 'babaies' for free. just like topic said. "i'm cute, i'm hot." :rolleyes: coughwhorecough [/B][/QUOTE] Don't say that word..it's really offensive. and that's not true. There are many people that want to be on a more personal and emotional level with the opposite sex or the same sex and they don't want to be only friends. Either way, people like that only want to love and be loved. It's simple and no one in their right mind wants to make "babies" in their teenage years. It's insane. They're might be 18/19 years that yearn to make a "baby" because they're an only child or some for some other reason but to actually make another human being is too much responsibility.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B] You are weird.... Cloudymon, watch the insults..... there are kids here... [/B][/QUOTE] what? who's cloudymon?
RicoTranzrig Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 Maybe SSJ Babe just wants to meet new people through dating...no real commitment...no sex either...but through here?
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Maybe SSJ Babe just wants to meet new people through dating...no real commitment...no sex either...but through here? [/B][/QUOTE] I was thinking that also. I mean..how can you even have sex with someone that lives far away and you only know them on a mb? I understand if you're in the same city or school. No real commitment allows someone to have experience to "have" a b/f but not get hurt or anything.
Transtic Nerve Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B] what? who's cloudymon? [/B][/QUOTE] Jeff.... i know him from another board where I call him Cloudymon... considering Jeff isn't his real name
RicoTranzrig Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]About that distance thing...it's been done...you wouldn't believe...[/COLOR]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B][COLOR=darkblue]About that distance thing...it's been done...you wouldn't believe...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] ACK! Really? You wouldn't know cause of experience would you? lol Thanks for explaining to me Transtic Nerve. Me no more confused. lol
Recommended Posts