Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

I was thinking that also. I mean..how can you even have sex with someone that lives far away and you only know them on a mb? I understand if you're in the same city or school. No real commitment allows someone to have experience to "have" a b/f but not get hurt or anything. [/B][/QUOTE]

you can go visit them. i have online friends who've done it. :laugh:

and i had a serious online relationship with this girl..let's call her xell. she was 16 at that time and she ran away from arizona to see me in texas. her parents caught up with her and we only had date once. i mean for crying out loud, she brought flavor condoms with her. she was totally desperate. i didn't even encourage her to do so. i'm glad i got out of that phycho relationship and i have thank her parents. who knows what would have happend? she's a total b*tch. like she told me in the first place. i should have believed it. she really wanted to have my children and get married with me. *barf*
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]

you can go visit them. i have online friends who've done it. :laugh:

and i had a serious online relationship with this girl..let's call her xell. she was 16 at that time and she ran away from arizona to see me in texas. her parents caught up with her and we only had date once. i mean for crying out loud, she brought flavor condoms with her. she was totally desperate. i didn't even encourage her to do so. i'm glad i got out of that phycho relationship and i have thank her parents. who knows what would have happend? she's a total b*tch. like she told me in the first place. i should have believed it. she really wanted to have my children and get married with me. *barf* [/B][/QUOTE]

WOW! she was crazy! :D

*turns to Rico*

You observe a lot, don't ya? lol :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]

you can go visit them. i have online friends who've done it. :laugh:

and i had a serious online relationship with this girl..let's call her xell. she was 16 at that time and she ran away from arizona to see me in texas. her parents caught up with her and we only had date once. i mean for crying out loud, she brought flavor condoms with her. she was totally desperate. i didn't even encourage her to do so. i'm glad i got out of that phycho relationship and i have thank her parents. who knows what would have happend? she's a total b*tch. like she told me in the first place. i should have believed it. she really wanted to have my children and get married with me. *barf* [/B][/QUOTE]

You can blame all that on her abusive father.... It was probably 99% responcible with how she acted.... Parents don't realize how things like that ruin their child's life... her father beat her and was anything but a father... and thats why she acts like that.....
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Yeah I'm the silent observer...I uncovered it by accident...if you knew the person, you'd never expect that quiet, innocent type of person to have that kind of online habit.[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

You can blame all that on her abusive father.... It was probably 99% responcible with how she acted.... Parents don't realize how things like that ruin their child's life... her father beat her and was anything but a father... and thats why she acts like that..... [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah that's a huge factor..but it's not only the parents..it's the whole enviroment. If people at school mess with you everyday...it will evnetually get to you. I know it would to me. I'd probably get into a fight with kids like that. I'm pretty impulsive. But it hurts more with your parents..they're supposed to be there and love you and stuff. It sucks when a child has parents that aren't truly parents.



So you're a innocent, quiet peep, Rico?
Posted
she claimed her uncle raped her when she was 4. i mean gimme a break!

if her parents didn't worried at all, they wouldn't have come to houston in just 7 hours later. they were actually nice. even her mom followed to our date. -_-

you know why my mom didn't believed her in the first place? she was fat. her tummy beat her breasts in race track. if she get 'beat up', why is she so healthy?

she always seeked for attention. trying to making me jealous, all the lies she told me. she could be lying about the abusive father thing. when her parents took her away, NEXT day, she was all goody goody and happy. i bet her father didn't beat the crap outta her.

she said "why can't my parents don't understand that all i want is you cloud." after the break up, "oh this chino boys in my bus are soooo cute!!". "oh bryan talk to me today. i want a get laid."

i couldn't take it so i booted her off from ac. i get REALLY angry whenever i think about her.
:mad:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]she claimed her uncle raped her when she was 4. i mean gimme a break!

if her parents didn't worried at all, they wouldn't have come to houston in just 7 hours later. they were actually nice. even her mom followed to our date. -_-

you know why my mom didn't believed her in the first place? she was fat. her tummy beat her breasts in race track. if she get 'beat up', why is she so healthy?

she always seeked for attention. trying to making me jealous, all the lies she told me. she could be lying about the abusive father thing. when her parents took her away, NEXT day, she was all goody goody and happy. i bet her father didn't beat the crap outta her.

she said "why can't my parents don't understand that all i want is you cloud." after the break up, "oh this chino boys in my bus are soooo cute!!". "oh bryan talk to me today. i want a get laid."

i couldn't take it so i booted her off from ac. i get REALLY angry whenever i think about her.
:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]


er..well don't think about her then. MAybe she was lying..maybe she wasn't...or maybe she wasn;t getting the attention she WANTED but not neccesarily needed. Whatever was the reason she acted like that..don't matter...be thankful you got out of a relationship you didn't feel out all comfortable. :D
Posted
I actually know someone like that over here where I live...it's really scary what stories she says to me...and her idea of a perfect man...tatooed and "balled" up. She really gets on my nerves and I eventually just shut her out cause she started interfering with my daily life.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj babe [/i]
[B]OK THAT WUZ A DIRTY BLONDE MOMENT.............. IM BORED ............ DOES ANYONE WANT TO GO OUT W/ ME??? IF YA DO PM ME

AND NO...... IM NOT A LESBO SO I WON'T GO OUT W/ ANY GRLS......K? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ok how do i PM you... hehe and if you dont mind going out w/ an annoying strict 19 year old... id be more than happy to date you
roflmao
god i sooooooooo need to get over my one friend... hope you can help... and um... you have to be over 15 thou... and smile gotta smile... dont care about ur looks too much thou a pic helps... and um um well lol ill PM ya lolol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]I actually know someone like that over here where I live...it's really scary what stories she says to me...and her idea of a perfect man...tatooed and "balled" up. She really gets on my nerves and I eventually just shut her out cause she started interfering with my daily life. [/B][/QUOTE]

ACK! lol balled up? As in a bald guy? er...ok. lol I can't date a guy with no hair. lol j/k


*turns to kuja and gives him a cookie*

AND I THINK WE GOT A WINNER! :D lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]


er..well don't think about her then. MAybe she was lying..maybe she wasn't...or maybe she wasn;t getting the attention she WANTED but not neccesarily needed. Whatever was the reason she acted like that..don't matter...be thankful you got out of a relationship you didn't feel out all comfortable. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

whenever i see chubby short latino girls..-_- i want to dive into cliffs for god sake.. i can't stop thinking about her cause i don't know what she gonna do next. good thing i didn't told her about moving to new place.

yeah. i'm thankful everyday. and feel really relieved. no regrets for dumping her sorry @ss.

yeah rico. that's what i mean. it's really scary bro.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]

whenever i see chubby short latino girls..-_- [/B][/QUOTE]

*takes out her m-16*

HEY! I'm offended! I'm a latino girl! don't know about the chubby part. lol I'm short though! 5'3! lol :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Whew, lots of stories of psycho people...

[/B][/QUOTE]

ME A PSYCHO! but a good one! lol naw..I don't think I'd actually visit a guy for sex or anything...first...I value my virginity...second..i'd be to lazy to visit him. j/k :laugh:
and third..how do I even know who that guy claims to be? IT COULD BE A GIRL! OR AN 45 YEAR OLD GUY! *shudders*

OFF TOPIC: Hey you know what smilie this board needs? the twitch smilie! :D lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]*notices her favorite toy lists* holy sh*t....i better stay away from you too. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

NOW YOU NOTICE! lol

*rolls her eyes*

You're very observant. lol

Even if you got far away from me..I got missiles! :D
Posted
OOT: Oh the uneasy one with the "~" for a mouth...?





Well I promised myself that I would keep my values...I think I'll wait until marraige so I can experience those things and actually have it feel special...:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jeff [/i]
[B]*notices her favorite toy lists* holy sh*t....i better stay away from you too. :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahaha yeah, she's a female Loc :p Except not so.... male.... probably not so conservative either....
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]

Well I promised myself that I would keep my values...I think I'll wait until marraige so I can experience those things and actually have it feel special...:) [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, me too! We're part of a dying breed (not really dying...just that fewer and fewer share this opinion these days....), not many people have the strength to acomplish this goal...we'll have to see what the future holds...:)
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]just to clairify things... I WON??????? sweet... and well if you WANTED to meet a guy for sex... dont count on it... im waiting for my wife... and only one person will i even debate on for more than 2 seconds over... and she is my best friend in the whole world... thou she is dating my EX-best friend

anyway... you do smile right? hehe and good cookie by the way you make them yourself?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]just to clairify things... I WON??????? sweet... and well if you WANTED to meet a guy for sex... dont count on it... im waiting for my wife... and only one person will i even debate on for more than 2 seconds over... and she is my best friend in the whole world... thou she is dating my EX-best friend

anyway... you do smile right? hehe and good cookie by the way you make them yourself?[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Uhh Kuja, based on the spelling/grammar of the original poster, I think you can probably set yourself up for the fact that you'll end up dating a 13 year old if you go out with her.

No offense intended to the original poster, but c'mon...all caps and bad spelling isn't exactly a promising sign...

I agree with Seph though, this is a pretty pointless topic.

Why are all the topics lately things like "Do U like ice cream?" or "Do u have ne pets?"

Come on people! Let's think of some semi-intelligent conversation topics...rather than this braindead rubbish.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...