OtakuBoards

Guilty Pleasures

ChibiHorsewoman

There are a few guilty pleasures that come to mind. I use all of the hot water whenever I take showers at night. I also draw all the time. I can never go a day without draw something. I often feel guilty afterwords because I sometimes forget about certain resonsibilities. Another guilty pleasure I have is staying on the nternet for hours on end. I feel bad that I spend that much time on it....my mom always gets on my case. She thinks and hour on the computer is too much anyways, I feel guilty for that pleasure. Other than that, I feel guilty for lying....heh

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to make me seem evil, but I don't do it anymore. It's something I used to do when I was younger.

Anyway, I'm sure everyone knows what lightning bugs are. For those that don't, they're these flying insects that come out in the summer. They have this glowing stuff in their abdomen that lights up periodically.

Anyway, as a child I used to get into karate matches with these things. I'd punch or kick them when they lit up. On impact, they usually light up for a second and then either fly away or float to the ground. As a kid this was amusing, as an adult I think it's something a brat would do heh.

Anyway, that's all I can think of.

Guest Bloodsin
1. Bleeding
2. Watching other people bleed
3. Group bleeding

4. Not posting in forums
5. Not editing my post
6. Breathing
7. Poking dumb people

8. poking smart people
9. Anime
8. Not being human.

9. Playing with your head
10. Gitting under your skin
11. Making you read this post

That's it.

Guest Bloodsin
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Drix D'Zanth [/i]
[B]*poke poke* [/B][/QUOTE]
I?m suing you for sexual harassment.
And stealing my trademark move :P .

[color=violet]I like to run down pedestrians and bury them in my backyard. They make [i]great[/i] fertilizer :rotflmao:
I belt out songs in the shower not caring who hears me.
I have a bad habit of starting things and never finishing them.
And I love to have meaningless and meaningful arguments with people about everything. I really hate when they take it the wrong way tho. My husband doesn't mind tho, we have argued about the Army not letting their soldiers color coordinate their hair with their uniforms. Personaly, I think it's a great idea, he thinks that green is enough.[/color]

Guest TimberW0If
First of all, Hi! (Im new here! ^-^)

I dont know if this is a 'guilty pleasure' or, just an obcession, but i 'love' those small wooden dollhouses,with the neat old furniture! Oh, and Voice Acting, and watching infomercials at 3am (I love the Miracle Blade Knives!!!!))..... o.o .... Ok, im done being wierd **whistles**

Thank you for listening to me gab! lol :D

Guest MrSonic
Hi! I'm new here, in a way. My guilty pleasure is to invite people over to my house, and then lock them in the basement with no food or water for 3 days. But seriously folks, my guilty pleasure is...GAME BOY. I love it to death. I go to bed with it on my bedside table. Must...Play...GAMEBOY!

My guilty pleasuer is to pick up a prostitute, hop on the good foot and do the bad thing in the car, then when she gets out of the car, i run her over and get my money back! Yay! That's gta though, mostly I draw and stuff, when I have stuff to do, and on occasion, I make a roll of m80's and blow up anthills.

not sure if most of these are "guilty pleasures" but, the GTA thing would be...