OtakuBoards

oh no!!!

lil_hell4t

It was HUGE for one....
For two alot of people used it to SPAM.... put it this way, if I were to delete it and your post count got cut in half, then well you SPAMmed in it... not saying you did, just usng it as an example... I'm not gonna delete... unless I'm told to....

Basically we are cutting down on the amount of SPAM that goes on in that forum, and any forum.... it's on thing to have some fun, it's another thing to use it to gain post counts and SPAM.... if it's decided later, it may be reopened, as of now, it won't be....

it's been a talked about issue for a while, we are just now acting on it... closing it is fair enough... I don't think You'd want me to delete the whole thing... but if we let that go on in there, it's not fair to members who don't post there, like mysef, and those that that want posts or who don't spam.... G&S is not a place to SPAM but people are abusing that and using it to SPAM.... that we have to stop... it's simply not fair to others and it's a way of cheating the system basically....

BTW, i find it funny you said Anti-Spam person.... there isn't ONE person.... I didn't delete the dating Game.... I don't think anyone knows who did.... but it's just an overall act by mods and admins... like I said, we've been talking about this issue for a while....

the Padded Room Party! thread was my favorite thread on all the forums... and where i posted the most. i don't care about post counts. i was having fun. without the Padded Room there's not much reason for me to come to this board... at least not near as often. please open it again.

if you really want to get rid of spam, delete the "Kirby War!!!!!!!" thread. i don't see any point to that thread.

You guys have to admit that most of G&S is SPAM. look what happened to me. I had 860 posts last night... Show's what SPAM does.

I know who deleted dating game...it was the person who made it and he posted...something like this:

"You can all than Phantasy for this.Phantasy you witch.may will live on forever."

Some crap like that but I know i can add him to the long list of people accusing me of being a witch...oh I got his sn on aim now...mstyrioswarrior....see he was a friend,but i guess now were enemies....:(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]Hey, what else did you guy's delete? Not that I care about my post count but I'm saying it dropped by about a 130, in two day's. I'm just asking what you deleted. [/B][/QUOTE]

All other topic for "I say a Word you Say a word [blank] style"... the I say a Word topic was closed, the Dating Game deleted, and Padded Room was closed.... I dunno about anything else.... I may go through them later tonight to see what else maybe SPAM.... I dunno though....

but but but.......*sigh* it was a fun thread.It is actually what kept me from going. But now that it is closed, I guess my time has come.Well, i dunno yet. i'm prolly gonna stay.
decisions decisions.......
ah what da heck. i'll stay 4 now and see what is going on.

oops kinda got off topic there. sorry ya'll.
oh and transtic, Please don't delete it.And roughly, about how long would it take to delete the spam in that thread?

i would like to say something:

i really don't care about post counts. i don't care about my avatar, or my 'rank'. what i do care about, is having fun. i would rather not have my avatar (or any avatar) or have post counts or 'ranks', if it meant keeping the Padded Room.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]The G & S board should be called the Games & Storie & Spamming Threads board I think. That padded room thingy was huge! so were the i say a word thingys [/B][/QUOTE]

Very true. I have my work cut out for me as being the G&S Mod. The thing is, it use to have hardly any spam...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]It is actually what kept me from going. But now that it is closed, I guess my time has come.Well, i dunno yet. i'm prolly gonna stay.
decisions decisions.......
ah what da heck. i'll stay 4 now and see what is going on.

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, what is it with everyone wanting to leave? It's...not annoying but...well yes maybe it is...people who post that they're leaving because it's boring make this place sound bad...and it's not! It's in fact quite delightful :D!

Oh yes that's it for me now. I also think that G&S is a spam haven...[/color]

to One Man it is Spam
to another man, it is treasure
To one It Isnt Useful.
To The Other It Is Fun.
To one it is bad,
to the other it is good.

So you see,
Some people were having fun,
even it was spam.
because some want to enjoy things
and dont care about post counts,
they are here for the good time.

and you took their good time away,
because you thought it was meaningless spam,
but to them.
it was treasure

[QUOTE]to One Man it is Spam
to another man, it is treasure
To one It Isnt Useful.
To The Other It Is Fun.
To one it is bad,
to the other it is good.

So you see,
Some people were having fun,
even it was spam.
because some want to enjoy things
and dont care about post counts,
they are here for the good time.

and you took their good time away,
because you thought it was meaningless spam,
but to them.
it was treasure[/QUOTE]
Exactly....i mean, what would you do if you weren't a mod or admin or god or whatever and they closed your favorite thread and u couldn't do anything about it?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]
Exactly....i mean, what would you do if you weren't a mod or admin or god or whatever and they closed your favorite thread and u couldn't do anything about it? [/B][/QUOTE]

The rules say "No Spam".... read them..... it's not my fault your favorite topic was nothing but spam.... Can't follow the rules, you don't need to be here, simple as that...