levo Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I only ask because Monkey Magic from this forum looks like a super saiya-jin, he's just had his hair dyed blond and has had it cut so it sticks up...:laugh:
Gohan ssj5 Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 My favirote character is Gohan because we act alot alike and do alot of the same hoppies and he's almost a role model for me since I get a kick out of him being werid and has a very good attiutde towards his friends, that why he is the BOMB!!!!!:cool: Gohan ssj5 give me a buzz if you want to know more about me, or the show but I don't know very much comepared to most out there I haven't seen as much as the others! LATER
Sephiroth Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 erm, no, I don't look like any character from the dragonball series....
Lady Saiya-jin Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 When I put my hair up with the two strands of hair and a bun...I could pass for a green-eyed, crimson haired Chi-Chi.....LOL:laugh:
Transtic Nerve Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 the only person I could remotely pass for is Trunks.... but I neither have the build or the purple hair.... so.... yeah..
Break Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 [SIZE=1]I know of me who looks alot like Trunks, I have the same hair (when his is short) But... It's not purple, I might dye it... Heh.[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I look like Videl, but I have dark brown eyes.
Ryan Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I used to look like Android 17 but i got a diff haircut and i wear glasses now that is probably why he is my fav character
Guest Pikeon Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 I;m origanlly black haired with hazel eyes. So what I did was. Pretend i was a Super saiya-jin 4 after act. (the black hair and yellow eyed one). So then i decided to turn SSJ2. I dyed my hair blonde. and gave myself Blue eyes. Funny. My friend said i looked like Goten.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 i know i definitely don't. no one on the show has red hair.
Guest Pikeon Posted October 9, 2001 Posted October 9, 2001 YOu looik like some1 though/ LIttle Washu. Rioki's mother.
Vegitto4 Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 If I had purple hair, and a slightly better build, I could pass for trunks. But if i had black hair, i could pass for Vegeta if it could stick up**uses lots of gel** hey ther we go. :wigout: :flaming: :devil: :smirk:
Monkey Magic Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 With my ancestry and physique i probably look the most like Vegita (not USSJ!). Well more like him than the others, anyway. The forum member known as Levo is Krillin's doppleganger :laugh:
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i] [B]YOu looik like some1 though/ LIttle Washu. Rioki's mother. [/B][/QUOTE] i picked washu b/c she looks the most like me out of any avatar, don't you agree, Vegitto4? her hair's almost the same color as mine. also, she...is...such...a...GENIUS!!!! she's into chemistry, like me.
Break Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [SIZE=1]So you have pink hair, huh? :smirk:[/SIZE]
levo Posted October 10, 2001 Author Posted October 10, 2001 Monkey Magic fights like Hercule !!!:mad:
Monkey Magic Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Monkey Magic ate the stone peaches and is now invincible! And i have a flying nimbus!
levo Posted October 10, 2001 Author Posted October 10, 2001 Vegitto4, Can you please add me to your list of people not to kill please.:angel:
Vegitto4 Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by levo [/i] [B]Vegitto4, Can you please add me to your list of people not to kill please.:angel: [/B][/QUOTE] sure.
Break Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [SIZE=1]Why does every thread in this Hellfired topic ALWAYS end up in a massive SPAM-SANDWICH!?[/SIZE]
Guest Shift Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 I think... I look like Yajerobe......Mhh,Yep That's me
Vegitto4 Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 Well, i was just answering this person. but i dont look like trunks as much as i thought. oh well. I wish i looked like vegeta more.
Guest Pikeon Posted October 10, 2001 Posted October 10, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B] i picked washu b/c she looks the most like me out of any avatar, don't you agree, Vegitto4? her hair's almost the same color as mine. also, she...is...such...a...GENIUS!!!! she's into chemistry, like me. [/B][/QUOTE] PLus She is really short and like princess Aieyae-jika she is obseessed with Tenchi
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now