Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do any of you guys and girls look like any DBZ characters ?


Recommended Posts

Posted
I only ask because Monkey Magic from this forum looks like
a super saiya-jin, he's just had his hair dyed blond and has
had it cut so it sticks up...:laugh:
Posted
My favirote character is Gohan because we act alot alike and do alot of the same hoppies and he's almost a role model for me since I get a kick out of him being werid and has a very good attiutde towards his friends, that why he is the BOMB!!!!!:cool:




Gohan ssj5


give me a buzz if you want to know more about me, or the show but I don't know very much comepared to most out there I haven't seen as much as the others! LATER
Posted
[SIZE=1]I know of me who looks alot like Trunks, I have the same hair (when his is short) But... It's not purple, I might dye it... Heh.[/SIZE]
Guest Pikeon
Posted
I;m origanlly black haired with hazel eyes. So what I did was. Pretend i was a Super saiya-jin 4 after act. (the black hair and yellow eyed one). So then i decided to turn SSJ2. I dyed my hair blonde. and gave myself Blue eyes. Funny. My friend said i looked like Goten.
Guest Pikeon
Posted
YOu looik like some1 though/ LIttle Washu. Rioki's mother.
Posted
If I had purple hair, and a slightly better build, I could pass for trunks. But if i had black hair, i could pass for Vegeta if it could stick up**uses lots of gel** hey ther we go. :wigout: :flaming: :devil: :smirk:
Posted
With my ancestry and physique i probably look the most like Vegita (not USSJ!). Well more like him than the others, anyway.

The forum member known as Levo is Krillin's doppleganger :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]YOu looik like some1 though/ LIttle Washu. Rioki's mother. [/B][/QUOTE]

i picked washu b/c she looks the most like me out of any avatar, don't you agree, Vegitto4? her hair's almost the same color as mine. also, she...is...such...a...GENIUS!!!! she's into chemistry, like me.
Posted
I think... I look like Yajerobe......Mhh,Yep That's me
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

i picked washu b/c she looks the most like me out of any avatar, don't you agree, Vegitto4? her hair's almost the same color as mine. also, she...is...such...a...GENIUS!!!! she's into chemistry, like me. [/B][/QUOTE]
PLus She is really short and like princess Aieyae-jika she is obseessed with Tenchi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...