Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who are you?????


Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Whats everyones real names?



Mines mark, btr known as Marko
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Whats the point of telling my real name if i have a screen name?
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
'.....' Im just curious to know everyones real names.
Posted
Safer, is you're name actually Moe? Lol, we got one of the three stoges here! lol, well my real name is _______, not very intersting right? ^
Insert whatever you want here

BTW isn't James and Adam's real name James and Adam? Just a thought you know.
Posted
he was being sarcastic cecil.

anyway my real name is "Andrew".
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B] Marko [/B][/QUOTE]

Polo! lol sorry voodoo i couldn't resist...
Posted
[QUOTE]Origanlly posted by Cloud:
he was being sarcastic cecil. [/QUOTE]

About the Moe being his name or about Adam and James?

My first post didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. BTW why is it that your real name is so important? I don't get.
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

Polo! lol sorry voodoo i couldn't resist... [/B][/QUOTE]

Everytime. :D

Plz say wee got some ppl called Larry and curly here.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

About the Moe being his name or about Adam and James?

My first post didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. BTW why is it that your real name is so important? I don't get. [/B][/QUOTE]


About Adam and James.


Oh and Voodoo, i remember everytime someone posts a topic like this they would do that to your name.
Posted
Safer's real name is Moe.....

I would like to see how many people could even remotely figure out my name... only a few people know it.... well... James, BG, white out, I think Seph does... Lady Saiya-jin does too.... umm yeah....

My name is actually in a holiday name... it's quite common too... figure it out win a prize :)
Posted
You told me once Transtic, ummm but i forget... i kinda remember but, whatever.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]My name is Russell, aka Russ. And Transtic..... Is it Bob?[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope... not Bob... heh.... OHH! In Living Color is on!!!!! HAHAHA! I haven't seen this in ages~
Posted
In a holiday name eh. Isney World?

Only joking. How about Ridian? (If that's not your name then I assure you that it is a real name, and so it's not spam.)
Posted
no, it's no hint... i remember some 'things" in transtics name...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...