Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who are you?????


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

No.........

Come on, keep guessing :p [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Haha, I don't think they'll guess :p

My name isn't too common...er I guess it IS becoming more common, but it's Jenna. Yep...I love it :D[/color]
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
I can't believe nobody guessed Chris. I bet that's it isn't it.
anyways mine's Cheyne(oh yes a very strange name)
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, I remember his name now, transtic's real name is Chris.... [/B][/QUOTE]

AAAH! You got to it before me. Drat
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
You said it was in a holiday so the first holiday that came to mind was Christmas and well I guessed it off of that
Posted
[SIZE=1]I still like valentine...heh...

My name is Sara... I use 'Cera' to avoid people putting an 'h' on the end...I answer to either... [/SIZE]
Posted
Uhh well.....My name is Michael...Most people call me Mike. My orginal Otaku name was gonna be Mike but it was taken or something....Heh lil story behind the madness.....
Posted
[color=orangered][size=1]My true name is Melvin Spotswood.

...no, I lie.

My true name is infact James. Talk about boring, huh? It's such a generic name...even though it's probably better than something like Bob. (No offense to any Bobs out there).[/color][/size]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]my real name is kuja... i just dont like to use it... for it sounds... so much greater than sephiroth... much ezier to spell too... plus im never killed your all talking to 'moe' dressed up as sephiroth...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]my real name is kuja... i just dont like to use it... for it sounds... so much greater than sephiroth... much ezier to spell too... plus im never killed your all talking to 'moe' dressed up as sephiroth...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Uh-huh.....If you're real name is Kuja then I am married to Spider from Powerman 5000.....
Guest Imsirion
Posted
Dustin, oh no i gave out to much information... your dreaming..dreaming.. and when you wake up, youll know nootthhiinngg... nnnooottthhhiiinnnggg..
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]Dustin, oh no i gave out to much information... your dreaming..dreaming.. and when you wake up, youll know nootthhiinngg... nnnooottthhhiiinnnggg.. [/B][/QUOTE]

huh? what was that? I don't remember a thing
Posted
my name is :love: Kilana:love: i do Love my name!! though i never treally use it that much! all of my friends call me Kittie!
and i hope no one has my name...i know no one does!:love:

i've never told anyone online either!:D
Posted
QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phantasy Freak [/i]
[B]

Uh-huh.....If you're real name is Kuja then I am married to Spider from Powerman 5000..... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]y did you tell me you were getting married? so not fair...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]my name is :love: Kilana:love: i do Love my name!! though i never treally use it that much! all of my friends call me Kittie!
and i hope no one has my name...i know no one does!:love:

i've never told anyone online either!:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u lie... u told me your name!!! thou u do know mine as do a lot of people... it either curly or larry NOT... anyway i like kuja or tejas better lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]my real name is kuja... [/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
your real name is kufa. and i thought transtic's name was ryuuichi...or something. bah, if you add 4 letters to his name you get mine.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

LOL! You are in a weird mood today.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]I am?

It'd normally be pretty difficult for me to respond to this kind of thread...since my name is pretty self evident...[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]I am?

It'd normally be pretty difficult for me to respond to this kind of thread...since my name is pretty self evident...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
hey james, what is your name? :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]





[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]u lie... u told me your name!!! thou u do know mine as do a lot of people... it either curly or larry NOT... anyway i like kuja or tejas better lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

with the exception of you....:rolleyes:
anyhow you're a [b] 'special'[/b] case!:wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]my real name is kuja... i just dont like to use it... for it sounds... so much greater than sephiroth... much ezier to spell too... plus im never killed your all talking to 'moe' dressed up as sephiroth...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

just because I'm dressed up as sephiroth does NOT mean I'm a porn star....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...