Who are you?????

Guest Voodookanaka

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]So what is your real name Kuja? It's not really Kuja is it? [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually i went to the courts and had my name changed to Kuja Zidane _____ so it is my name... but as for my old name... it was well that is a secrete that like half the people here know[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually i went to the courts and had my name changed to Kuja Zidane _____ so it is my name... but as for my old name... it was well that is a secrete that like half the people here know[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

*nods slowly*

I see...well...my name is the same as Phantasy Freak's name. :) :D

I might change it though...to somehting Japanese. :D I told my parents..and they checked my room for drugs eventhough I never tried them. :(

My real name is Lauren:smirk:,I like my name,it means crowned with laurel,which was a sign for victory in ancient greece,besides,I like this kid at school named Logan,so our names kinda match,isn't that cute??The only about my name I don't like is it's to darn common!I mean,I'm sitting there in class with 5 other peoples named lauren,then the teacher calls on "Lauren" and either we all answer,or everybody shuts up because we don't know which lauren,oh well!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]heh, Moe. That's just crazy. No one has guessed my name yet I see...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]Ooh!! I know! I know!! I know!!!

You're name is.... Uh... Wait... I'll get it....

Bob? Jake? Mario? Rumplestiltskin?

Guest Majin Gohan
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]I have the most unique name of all,..and if there's another damned Otaku wit the same name,..I swear they are dead...[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

If there's another person on these boards with my name spelled the exact same way (I think there's somebody with the same name just spelled different. It was said a long time ago) I'd be d@mned

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]I have no royal blood... that I know of.... I always looked down upon most royalty.... Princess Diana was one f the few I actually looked up to... she was a great person..... but yeah, some royalty are just snobby little pigs..... really pisses me off sometimes...
[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=crimson]I was named after Princess Diana, but my mom added an extra n so my name is Dianna. :D [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]heh, Moe. That's just crazy. No one has guessed my name yet I see...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

IS your name Justin? just a wild guess. I doubt it's right tho... :rolleyes: